CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

He's not under the care if a real doctor, just another "yes" man.

Check out Harold Bronstein, he was Trump's original yes man.

Then there was this guy:

I think Trump is close to 350 lbs.

That is what drugs do to your brain.

You ought to talk to Trumps former doctor, Admiral Jackson, who was known as the "candyman" because he handed out drugs without prescriptions to WH staff. He was going to be the director of the VA, but when it was brought up about him handing out drugs, he withdrew. Now? He's running for office here in Texas.

That was an unconfirmed rumor. Why wasn't he ever prosecuted or his opponent bring this up during his run for office? Maybe because it was not true?

LMAO....many Americans have heart disease...very controllable with modern meds....

"A moderate risk"????....LMAO...another trumped up fake news story.....perfect for butt suckers on the left....

Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in America and has been so for generations. Lowering cholesterol helps but half the heart attacks occur in the "Low Cholesterol" area designated by modern medicine.

Mostly, because it's not low enough. Whowouldathunkit? People can't make their way to health popping pills and being a fatass.

Plenty of healthy "skinny" people also dies of heart attacks. It's genetics.

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....
Bologna....you don't even know his doctors name....
I.dont care. If tRump picked him he's not a good Dr.

Then there was this guy:

Since when do you care about his health? I thought you hated the guy?
I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm.not hoping he vaporlocks on hydroxycloroquine, buy I'm.not gonna shed a single tear if he does.

Then there was this guy:

Since when do you care about his health? I thought you hated the guy?
I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm.not hoping he vapor locks on hydroxycloroquine, but I'm not gonna shed a single tear if he does.
Hey, that's all on you, mate. I'm not forcing you to like him, I wish you had some modicum of respect for him, though. Even I could manage that much for Obama, couldn't stand him personally, but he was still our president regardless.

Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in America and has been so for generations. Lowering cholesterol helps but half the heart attacks occur in the "Low Cholesterol" area designated by modern medicine.

Mostly, because it's not low enough. Whowouldathunkit? People can't make their way to health popping pills and being a fatass.

Plenty of healthy "skinny" people also dies of heart attacks. It's genetics.

No. It's nearly all diet. A disease of civilization and diet.

Lots of skinny people in the west have high cholesterol from the western diet. And they also have more visceral fat than expected for their weight. It's called being "skinny fat". More bodyfat, less muscle.

One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic | NutritionFacts.org
“Doctors in sub-Saharan Africa during the …30s and …40s recognised that certain diseases commonly met in Western communities were rare in rural African peasants. This hearsay talk greeted any new doctor on arrival in Africa. Even the teaching manuals…stated that diabetes, coronary heart disease, appendicitis, peptic ulcer, gallstones, hemorrhoids and constipation were rare in African blacks who ‘eat foods that contain many skins and fibres, such as beans and [corn], and pass a bulky stool two or three times a day.’ Surgeons noticed that the common acute abdominal emergencies (like appendicitis) in Western communities were virtually absent in rural African peasants.”​
But, do we have hard data to back that up? Yes. Major autopsy series were performed. First thousand Kenyan autopsies—”not a single case of appendicitis,” not a single heart attack, three diabetics out of a thousand, one peptic ulcer, no gallstones, and no evidence of high blood pressure—which alone affects one out of three Americans.​
Maybe, the Africans were just dying early of other diseases, and so, never lived long enough to get heart disease? No; here’s age-matched heart attack rates in Uganda versus St. Louis. Out of 632 autopsies in Uganda, one myocardial infarction. Out of 632 Missourians—same age and gender distribution—136 myocardial infarctions. More than a hundred times the rate of our #1 killer. In fact, they were so blown away they did another 800 autopsies in Uganda, and still, just that one small healed infarct (meaning it wasn’t even the cause of death) out of 1,427 patients. Less than one in a thousand, whereas in the U.S., it’s an epidemic.​

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....
Okay tardo.....whatever you say genius....

Performance of job isn't a tRump criterion. Blind devotion is.

Sure genius....whatever you say....the white house doctor that you can't even name is inferior according to creepytus....

Sure genius....whatever you say....the white house doctor that you can't even name is inferior according to creepytus....
He must be, he's giving an old guy with a heart condition a drug known to cause heart problems.

Duh.

He must be, he's giving an old guy with a heart condition a drug known to cause heart problems.

Duh.
The drug doesn't cause heart problems but it can interfere with heart treatments if not monitored...
Turn off CNN and get the facts....
In a 114-word letter released by the White House hours after Trump announced he was taking the medication, presidential physician Sean Conley wrote that he discussed the pros and cons of taking the drug with Trump after one of his personal valets tested positive for the coronavirus.

But the letter contained no specifics on when Trump started taking the drug or what his dosage is.

"In consultation with our inter-agency partners and subject matter experts around the country, I continue to monitor the myriad studies investigating potential COVID-19 therapies, and I anticipate employing the same shared medical decision making based on the evidence at hand in the future," Conley wrote.

Forum List

Back