CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....
He's not under the care if a real doctor, just another "yes" man.

The presumptive democrat nominee had two brain embolisms and by most accounts can't get through a sentence without his wife's help but the left pretends concern for calcium buildup in the President's heart. Desperate times call for desperate strategies.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
I'm gonna pray for Trump, like we all prayed for the babies in cages on the borders, those 91,000 needless death and counting and the endless hatred the bastard put out here....in short, NOT!!

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.
Actually, I'm pulling for Pelosi to get a case of the Whubonic Plague. Bet it wouldn't take the full two weeks to take her out.
Anybody wasting prayers on this Hitler like bitch needs their heads examined.....that fat white fuck deserves anything fucked up that comes his way....I personally hope he lives long enough to serve time in prison...so maybe I'll pray for the bitch after all.
Livid Trump Says He’s Done With Fox News: ‘Looking For A New Outlet!’
Trump flips out after being criticized on the network for taking the drug hydroxychloroquine, which has not been approved for the coronavirus.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
Why did you waste everyone's time with this nothing story?

I'm gonna pray for Trump, like we all prayed for the babies in cages on the borders, those 91,000 needless death and counting and the endless hatred the bastard put out here....in short, NOT!!
So you prayed for the depraved maniac who built those cages, Obama?

Check out Harold Bronstein, he was Trump's original yes man.

Then there was this guy:

I think Trump is close to 350 lbs.

Then there was this guy:

Since when do you care about his health? I thought you hated the guy?

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....

Yes men are all Trump surrounds himself with. If they don't agree with him, they are thrown under the bus and fired.

I also find it hilarious as hell that Jackson (Trump's former doctor) was known as the "candyman" because he handed out so many drugs.

Jackson, a rear admiral who served in Iraq, was President Trump’s personal physician in April 2018 when he was nominated to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs. But he withdrew from consideration after Sen. Jon Tester (Mont.), the top Democrat on the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, released a two-page summary accusing Jackson of improperly dispensing medication to staff members, drinking on the job and contributing to a hostile work environment during his tenure as White House physician.
The report alleged that Jackson was known by the moniker “Candyman” because he freely distributed medications to White House staff without paperwork, including the sleep aid Ambien. Jackson denied the allegations, and Trump later called the claims “false accusations against a great man.”

Maybe the fat fuck will choke on his Big Mac.

You haven't choked on a dick yet, have you?

You want to choke on mine?

Although I find your offer to the Admiral funny as hell, you should be warned, he's nothing more than a troll and a shill for the far right.

It's never good to feed the trolls. That's one of the reasons I rarely respond to him.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

LMAO....many Americans have heart disease...very controllable with modern meds....

"A moderate risk"????....LMAO...another trumped up fake news story.....perfect for butt suckers on the left....

Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in America and has been so for generations. Lowering cholesterol helps but half the heart attacks occur in the "Low Cholesterol" area designated by modern medicine.

Mostly, because it's not low enough. Whowouldathunkit? People can't make their way to health popping pills and being a fatass.

Then there was this guy:

That is what drugs do to your brain.

Then there was this guy:

That is what drugs do to your brain.

You ought to talk to Trumps former doctor, Admiral Jackson, who was known as the "candyman" because he handed out drugs without prescriptions to WH staff. He was going to be the director of the VA, but when it was brought up about him handing out drugs, he withdrew. Now? He's running for office here in Texas.

Forum List

Back