CNN admits they gave hillary debate questions in advance!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This was in the primaries not the national election though it likely happened there too. Anyway - it's a HUGE scandal for a tv net to do this, but i bet the story is buried.

Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

March 17 2017 Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

n October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” she wrote.

In October, emails from Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta's account were released by WikiLeaks showing that Brazile – then a CNN contributor – had forwarded questions ahead of a March primary debate.

In one email, Brazile told Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” the night before a March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Michigan.

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile wrote.

CNN would go on to sever ties with Brazile after the emails were leaked.

Donna admitted that her job was to help Dems and she gave the Hillary campaign questions in advance. Just the fact that Hillary needed so much prep time to answer questions shows how insincere and unprepared she was.

well...like Barry, Hillary cannot speak without a teleprompter or a rehearsed speech,,,,,another reason she never wanted to speak to white reporters

IMG_2444.JPG
This was in the primaries not the national election though it likely happened there too. Anyway - it's a HUGE scandal for a tv net to do this, but i bet the story is buried.

March 17 2017 Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

n October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” she wrote.

In October, emails from Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta's account were released by WikiLeaks showing that Brazile – then a CNN contributor – had forwarded questions ahead of a March primary debate.

In one email, Brazile told Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” the night before a March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Michigan.

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile wrote.

Oh look a squirrel.

well...like Barry, Hillary cannot speak without a teleprompter or a rehearsed speech,,,,,another reason she never wanted to speak to white reporters
As president crazypants is degrading the presidency and our country your deflection is pathetic.

• Banned

Barry didn't use a teleprompter because, like most black men, he is illiterate.

So did NBC

• Banned
This monster scandal has been censored by the press. Dear Donna is black, female, and liberal so she gets triple affirmative action.

Forum List

Back