DeSantis, Haley qualify for CNN Iowa debate; Trump set for town hall counterprogramming

Trump once again plans to avoid his primary opponents and not debate them ahead of the Hawkeye Caucii. After months of listening to Republicans slam Biden for "hiding in his basement" instead of being on the campaign trail, why are Trump's supporters now okay with Trump hiding from his opponents? What is he afraid of? Iowa voters deserve a fair debate between the candidates.
opponents???.......he has a fucking 50% lead in iowa................lolol..it is a joke....this is over in february...lol

nowhere in our history has that happened.......lolol

aren't you glad you are living history.......lolol

why the hell is everyone bitching bout you lately son???......you never bothered me, maybe a pimple on the ass couple times

Derp derp
You think that's bad? someone who knows a politician like Biden who has been on the sly take for 45 years to pocket his sundry extortions, and his supporter lets it go ? So you're hiding behind the lofty quotation to blindside others or are you the derp? You say"“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”Edmund Burke , And you do nothing.

This bull-oney was intended to change the topic of the video that has been scrubbed from the internet of him bragging about having money put on AirForce II (millions) and changed into getting a Ukrainian top cop fired for asking about his son's qualifications for getting a million dollars a year for being on Burisma's board of directors, with the dividend that his son did not have to go to board meetings forever. Not only was his extortion against the emolument clause, so was getting a foreign political officer fired. That's TWO stinking pissings on the Constitution of the United States of America, and my telling you about it, Mr. Grator, is that you use it as an opportunity to call me names. That's antithetical to your alleged false motto of "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- "
Edmund Burke , And you still do nothing to stop your own fellow Democrat from being called on the carpet.

So you think it's okay for a Democrat to break with the Constitution, and you do nothing. Got it.

And by the way, Mr. CityGator, this goes along with all of this:

1704719512949.png

And it continues on here: Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

But never mind your OWN compatriots findings. you're going to do nothing, right?.

You think that's bad? someone who knows a politician like Biden who has been on the sly take for 45 years to pocket his sundry extortions, and his supporter lets it go ? So you're hiding behind the lofty quotation to blindside others or are you the derp? You say"“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”Edmund Burke , And you do nothing.

This bull-oney was intended to change the topic of the video that has been scrubbed from the internet of him bragging about having money put on AirForce II (millions) and changed into getting a Ukrainian top cop fired for asking about his son's qualifications for getting a million dollars a year for being on Burisma's board of directors, with the dividend that his son did not have to go to board meetings forever. Not only was his extortion against the emolument clause, so was getting a foreign political officer fired. That's TWO stinking pissings on the Constitution of the United States of America, and my telling you about it, Mr. Grator, is that you use it as an opportunity to call me names. That's antithetical to your alleged false motto of "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- "
Edmund Burke , And you still do nothing to stop your own fellow Democrat from being called on the carpet.

So you think it's okay for a Democrat to break with the Constitution, and you do nothing. Got it.

You are disingenuous. You dislike Biden and find fault in his kid’s legal but shady business model that kept his dad at least an arms distance away from any transaction. Meanwhile the other guy benefited directly while president violating the emoluments clause, and his son in law received $2B from Saudis after negotiating an arms deal, and his daughter received patent rights while in the White House, plus he overcharged SS for staying at his hotels including making a trip to Turnberry to inject cash into a failing business of his.

I find your hypocrisy revolting, infantile, and above all intellectually disingenuous.

The whole point of qualifying for debate is to keep people out that have no realistic chance of winning the nomination. By that criteria, neither DeSantis, nor Haley, nor any other Republican should be on the debate stage.

The only way, either one of them wins, is if Trump is knocked out through disqualification, or death. Honestly, in death, he could draw a bigger crowd and bigger poll numbers than either of those two, at this point. Maybe once Trump is gone, they will be credible as, 2028 nominees.

What I find very suspicious about this particular debate, is to my knowledge, all debates, after they occur, are available for folks to view, in their entirety, after they occur.

So why not this one? :dunno:

I have searched and searched . . .
Nope, I can not find an entire, uncut, an edited stream of this debate for me to view. No where.

Even when PBD wanted to show clips of it, he was unable to in his podcast, he had to use his smart device in his podcast of his own recording?!

🤔

strange. . .

"Like a Boxing Match" - Reaction to DeSantis vs Haley Debate​

"Jan 11, 2024
Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, Tom Ellsworth and Vincent Oshana discuss the latest CNN debate between Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back