Donald Trump And The Revival Of American Economic Nationalism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I bring you a truthful article that shines the light on our new glorious leader and his heartfelt patriotic inspirational idiology that America needs so badly in order to make it great again. God indeed has delivered a gift to this nation that will restore America back to economic Nationalism. Enjoy the patriotic article.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/17/virgil-donald-trump-rosie-riveter-revival-american-economic-nationalism/

What's even better is that Rosie can come with a dick now...and no one can tell the difference. What progress we have made....

Why do we need a Breitbart editorial to tell us what we instinctively know? The big question is why the the hell the greatest Country in the world has to explain to the approximately 1% of real anti-Americans and maybe the stupid under-educated 8-11% of idiots and hypocrites who rely on left wing propaganda that the Country they live in affords them the the greatest gift in history which is the U.S. Constitutional guarantee of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness signed and sealed by the Bill of Rights. Look around leftie hypocrites and try to find a better system of government in the freaking world.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I bring you a truthful article that shines the light on our new glorious leader and his heartfelt patriotic inspirational idiology that America needs so badly in order to make it great again. God indeed has delivered a gift to this nation that will restore America back to economic Nationalism. Enjoy the patriotic article.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/17/virgil-donald-trump-rosie-riveter-revival-american-economic-nationalism/

I shed a tear reading that.....when men were men and women were women......lets build up the country and start making these countries fear us...start with North Korea :blowup:

• Banned

I shed a tear reading that.....when men were men and women were women......lets build up the country and start making these countries fear us...start with North Korea :blowup:
I agree! It's time to finish that war and be officially victorious over them.

Forum List

Back