Chuck Todd caught deceptively editing video and lying.

All press should be restricted and censored by a special Presidential Commission appointed by our President. Our First Amendment should be canceled by a Presidential Executive Order immediately. Persons who violate the specifics of the EO should be incarcerated in re-education and work camps. Only Presidents should be allowed to promote fake news.

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry
Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around
We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry
Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry
You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

parody

I’d like to think that most Americans know the MSM can’t be trusted to tell the truth. This includes Fox News.

This is what happens when an industry gets centralized into the hands of six billionaires. It’s clear to me they are actively deceiving and dividing Americans, for their benefit.
When do you think the American press was 100% honest and accurate. Was it Ben Franklyn and Thomas Paine before the revolution, Hearst at the end of the 19th and early 20th centuries, Chicago Tribune in the 1920s, '30s and early '40s?

Walter Cronkite, Mike Royko

Now every time libtards defend the LSM, we can point to this evidence.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

We live in dangerous times. An era when broadcast media deception and propaganda is capable of viciously dividing even the closest of families and friends. The worldwide 24/7 media has become the most addictive drug of our time. Media addicts often hate and even want to see destroyed that which does not fit within the ideology of their favorite cable news station. For the rest of us, the non-addicts, we can only either tread with care around the media faithful or live in hope those we love will seek treatment and then "see the light" . . . someday. Media narratives have become the new national backstab of our Age; backstabbing families, friends and the entire nation at once.
I've had to disassociate from so-called friends because they insist that the media doesn't lie. They won't listen to anyone other than Chuck Todd or Joy Behar.
And they thank you.

The Press makes mistakes. So do Presidents yet you guys still trust the blob.
Learn the definition between mistake and deliberate

I’d like to think that most Americans know the MSM can’t be trusted to tell the truth. This includes Fox News.

This is what happens when an industry gets centralized into the hands of six billionaires. It’s clear to me they are actively deceiving and dividing Americans, for their benefit.
When do you think the American press was 100% honest and accurate. Was it Ben Franklyn and Thomas Paine before the revolution, Hearst at the end of the 19th and early 20th centuries, Chicago Tribune in the 1920s, '30s and early '40s?

American media has always been slanted and leaned one way or another politically. Political interests on all sides are simply using this fact and exploiting ignorance and tribal tendencies.

American media has always been slanted and leaned one way or another politically. Political interests on all sides are simply using this fact and exploiting ignorance and tribal tendencies.
Cop out it's getting worse.

This is par for the course. MSNBCs ultra liberal reporting bias has been known for decades. Now on top of that, there was a woman on TV yesterday claiming that sexual assaults are nearly universal among the NBC and Comcast executives. Integrity has been in short supply for a long time over there.

Cop out it's getting worse.
So you think when we now have access to literally thousands of news sources 24/7 we are now in a worse newsgathering situation than for example, the Vietnam era when we had three major news sources on television and most cities had perhaps a single conservative-leaning newspaper and a single liberal leaning newspaper and nothing in-between.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

We live in dangerous times. An era when broadcast media deception and propaganda is capable of viciously dividing even the closest of families and friends. The worldwide 24/7 media has become the most addictive drug of our time. Media addicts often hate and even want to see destroyed that which does not fit within the ideology of their favorite cable news station. For the rest of us, the non-addicts, we can only either tread with care around the media faithful or live in hope those we love will seek treatment and then "see the light" . . . someday. Media narratives have become the new national backstab of our Age; backstabbing families, friends and the entire nation at once.
I've had to disassociate from so-called friends because they insist that the media doesn't lie. They won't listen to anyone other than Chuck Todd or Joy Behar.
And they thank you.

Your right. Your blob has been purposefully cruel, disinterested, disgusting, boorish, and admitted that he is a sexual asssulter.

Your right. Your blob has been purposefully cruel, disinterested, disgusting, boorish, and admitted that he is a sexual asssulter.

ROFL!

Poor, poor Candy corn...

Has NOTHING to hang her hat on except....

she's a food product and is screaming "EAT ME".

Which no one will.

If CC is hungry she can SUCK on her 'blob'

She can't PROVE her blob admitted to sexual assault , but hey, gotta give her that extra dime she found on the ground while doing her job.

Bye CC

Last edited:

And they thank you.

The difference is:

Democrats only make mistakes, which are written off as good-intentions.
Republicans only commit crimes which must result in firings, resignations , or impeachments.

Barr is a total fucking idiot for making the "history written by winners" comment. DOJ is not supposed to be about "winning" it's supposed to be about justice and ONLY justice.

As to his follow up comment that DOJ trying to squash Flynn's sentencing was just, even though he clearly broke the law on multiple counts and pled guilty? Pure horseshit. There was only one reason his DOJ dropped the case in such an unprecedented, baseless manner - POLITICS. Trump didn't want Flynn to be convicted and so his lapdog AG found a way to "let Flynn go".

This is a perversion of our justice system, a special treatment for Trump's associates and that's EXACTLY how it will go down in history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back