Trump Briefings - Stupid Questions

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Why are the questions so damn stupid? Trump will obviously get tested more than any average person as he is the Commander in Chief. Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing. 90% of the questions are idiotic. Is this the best we have in terms of media?

Truly Ridiculous

Why are the questions so damn stupid? Trump will obviously get tested more than any average person as he is the Commander in Chief. Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing. 90% of the questions are idiotic. Is this the best we have in terms of media?

Truly Ridiculous
Probably a lot of people like me. When they started advertising on local TV and radio in West Tennessee that anybody could now get tested without qualification and even private clinics trying to compete for testing, promising 2 day results, call us to schedule, I thought the disparity of availability of testing was over. Doesn't sound like it. I turned away, to watch reruns of Adam-12.

Truly Ridiculous
Okay, say you there.
List your 5 questions. If you got the balls to do.

Truly Ridiculous
Probably a lot of people like me. When they started advertising on local TV and radio in West Tennessee that anybody could now get tested without qualification and even private clinics trying to compete for testing, promising 2 day results, call us to schedule, I thought the disparity of availability of testing was over. Doesn't sound like it. I turned away, to watch reruns of Adam-12.
Your post doesn’t make any sense.

Truly Ridiculous
Okay, say you there
List your 5 questions.
I’ll guarantee you one she wouldn’t ask is why he gets tested daily. By the way, it wasn’t until last week he started getting tested daily, even though pundits claimed he was for a long time. Just so ya know. ;)

Truly Ridiculous
Okay, say you there
List your 5 questions.
1) What % of deaths had at least one underlying condition. What % was from nursing homes. What % was for those 70+? Why isn’t that information readily available? Why are all deaths lumped together?

2) How many more deaths will there be due to the isolation and the economic collapse, including pausing elective surgeries. Is the Cure worse than the disease?

3) When will we know if antibodies mean we cannot catch COVID19 more than 1x. Are some types more susceptible than others?

4) Are other countries paying us their fair share for us to send them tests and ventilators?

5) What is the new timeline if any for vaccines and or new treatments and can anyone get a treatment if they are tested positive?

How is that?

Truly Ridiculous

That's like asking why the Secret Service won't take a bullet for the accountant its f'ing retarded.

Truly Ridiculous

That's like asking why the Secret Service won't take a bullet for the accountant its f'ing retarded.
Yes, thank you!

Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing.

Neither the reporter or the accountant in Utah asked "Why can't they get the same testing."
You wordsmiths are so careful to interpret tumps mumble jumble.
They simply asked, "If one wants a single test, not the same testing as the POSPOTUS, can they get one"

Trump insists yes, and other medical professional say that is simply NOT true.
#pathalogical-liar

Truly Ridiculous
Reports probably wanting to get or keep the disparity of testing thing in the public awareness. They get paid to ask questions considered dumb by some, not interested, so others can be aware of known or unknown problems.

Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing.

Neither the reporter or the accountant in Utah asked "Why can't they get the same testing."
You wordsmiths are so careful to interpret tumps mumble jumble.
They simply asked, "If one wants a single test, not the same testing as the POSPOTUS, can they get one"

Trump insists yes, and other medical professional say that is simply NOT true.
#pathalogical-liar
That was what they inferred and more than once.

Truly Ridiculous
Reports probably wanting to get or keep the disparity of testing thing in the public awareness. They get paid to ask questions considered dumb by some, not interested, so others can be aware of known or unknown problems.
Look at my sample questions. Be honest. Mine are better?

Truly Ridiculous
I understand that the orange toddler walked out in a huff.

Forum List

Back