Chuck Todd lies AGAIN, in 3 months. Deliberately deceptive editing

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
This is the second time in three months the far-left current affairs show has deliberately taken a top White House official out of context using deceptive editing.

The last time it was Attorney General Bill Barr. Back in May, Chuck Todd, the disgraced Meet the Press host, offered an on-air apology for clipping video of Barr that was deliberately meant to make him look smug.

Poor little chunky is frustrated. I thought Trump was so bad that he was just gonna lose on his own merit why do you Democrats have to continue to lie?
Folks itsDonald Trump versus the crazy fucking media

This is the second time in three months the far-left current affairs show has deliberately taken a top White House official out of context using deceptive editing.

The last time it was Attorney General Bill Barr. Back in May, Chuck Todd, the disgraced Meet the Press host, offered an on-air apology for clipping video of Barr that was deliberately meant to make him look smug.

Poor little chunky is frustrated. I thought Trump was so bad that he was just gonna lose on his own merit why do you Democrats have to continue to lie?
They told the truth both times, lying trumpkin loon

• Banned

Well he apologize the first time.. second time he was caught let’s see if he makes a statement

We all have to learn that these men and women are not Americans, but the enemy. And if treated that way, they will become less loud for us all.

Ahhhh Jillian, Jillian, jillian. If that were true then dear old chucky wouldn't have had to make an on air apology.

That's called a fact. You clearly are lying about being an attorney because even a bad attorney will acknowledge facts that slap them in the face.

So, yet another thread of Trump cultists getting butthurt about someone reporting the actual truth. And the sun rises in the east.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists are his most devoted servants. Why else would they always get so triggered by reality?

No stupid. Both have been proven to be false and intentionally misleading.

Are you rally this dumb, or is it an act?

So, yet another thread of Trump cultists getting butthurt about someone reporting the actual truth. And the sun rises in the east.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists are his most devoted servants. Why else would they always get so triggered by reality?
His lie was thoroughly debunked days before he even aired it. That is how big of a hack Todd is. He doesn't care how stupid he looks cuz he knows his viewers are window licking morons like you.

His lie was thoroughly debunked

Airing a video of what Trump's spokesperson actually said is a lie?

Sometimes I wish I was a Trump cultist, so I could simply adjust reality on-the-fly to be whatever I wanted it to be.
Yep. When you edit out 90% of the comment in order to completely change the meaning into the opposite of what she actually said.

I know these things are over your head, so I'm wasting my time. You have been told by your handlers what to think, and reality has no bearing on it.

Apologize for lying is how the American Taliban speaks the Truth...hmmmkay!

Forum List

Back