Caught Red-Handed: NBC News Busted for Editing Out a Crucial Detail in the 911 Call of the Ohio Shooting

Another observation I have here on this. I see all these black men in the video... rightly upset, I understand about this one girl getting shot right there and dying. Its only human, but at the same time, here they are telling this cop who just arrived.... "she's only a kid... how can you shoot her?"????

Well I got to say to them.. what the fuck assholes? The cop just showed up and had 20 seconds to react. You fuckers have been here this whole time.. grown men.. and didnt do a fucking thing to take the knife away from the "little kid"
Now your sorry. please explain that?
And so why are the police even called if its just a routine sporting event as the mob makes it sound? If you call the police they will come and do something, if you are just setting them up then stop calling at all.

Right. The 911 caller didnt say theres a little girl playing with a knife, she said there was someone trying to stab a grandmother or something along that line. Seems that a cop at that point would be geared up to face an aggressor. It's very hard to blame the cop in this instance. There were other grown men around and so I really have to wonder, why were they afraid to take the knife away from the little girl?
Though it is understandable perhaps that they would lash out in a state of shock seeing a girl gunned down. Its traumatic... but then again so is someone getting stabbed. It was just a lose - lose situation

The real problem is the White House blaming the death on police violence.
Perhaps Wacky Psaki watched the NBC report and believed everything she saw and heard.

Big Media are a bunch of fucking scumbags antagonizing our country with their hate.
Exactly! They thrive on FAKE NEWS and divisive rhetoric. "Lying scumbags" is euphemism when applied to NBC.

They showed it last night on MSNBC.
That does not excuse the blatant lying and manipulating of the video evidence by NBC. It is useless to attempt an excuse by publishing the full video later on MSNBC.

NBC lied...again!

Forum List

Back