Christie Impeached? Hoooooo-boy!

I've got to see the proof that Christie gave a nod to this terrible act. Just that it was done under his nose shows a lack of disciplined leadership, but guilt must be established by evidence, and I have seen no evidence other than "It must be," "It has to be" and "I think so."

I neither like nor dislike Christie. I disagree with some of the things he does, but agree with some. If it is demonstrated that he gave his nod to this horrible act of closing down lanes of traffic just to show power, I would like to see it before further commenting. I've never been enthusiastic about him, but nobody deserves to go down without that demonstration of hard evidence.

I haven't seen any so far. I'll go with what documentation says.

I never want another man or woman in office who cannot be trusted due to malevolent deeds against political rivals, such as lying or omitting truth about evidence found in possession with the stagnant phrase to a U. S. Grand Jury, "I forget." :evil:

I'd be in favor of impeachment if it's proven he was aware what was going on at the time. Bare knuckles politics against a fellow pol is one thing, but inconveniencing tens of thousands of innocent people in doing so, and perhaps endangering some to boot, should be grounds for tossing anyone out of office IMO.

And as a bonus he'd no longer be the media's GOP front-runner.

only after we toss out the whole administration we have now in the WH, don't you think?

your hypocrisy is showing.

Sorry, idiot, but the thread topic is the prospect of impeaching Christie. Try to follow along.

No, he can not.

I hate to break it down to you, but the double standard justice does not work.

Clean the much bigger mess FIRST and foremost and then some inconvenience of a traffic jam might be addressed.

Sorry but that doesn't fly for me. Wrong is wrong, period.

wrong has different degrees of it.

otherwise we won't have different degrees of punishment in the criminal justice

comparing spying on Americans, persecuting Americans for their political views ( SIC!!!) and denying help to Americans with a petty revenge ( at the most) is foolish to say the least.

and makes you a puppet in the hands of leftards - THEY want you to think it is EQUAL.

which you, most obviously do - you EQUALIZE those.

I for one do not believe in "relativism".

So why the heck would we back a man who threw the election for Romney because he wasn't picked for VP. And don't tell me he didn't. He got a rush taking our Mitt just and this is a biggy JUST because he didn't get the VP slot.

It's a "high". It's called power tripping.

I'd be in favor of impeachment if it's proven he was aware what was going on at the time. Bare knuckles politics against a fellow pol is one thing, but inconveniencing tens of thousands of innocent people in doing so, and perhaps endangering some to boot, should be grounds for tossing anyone out of office IMO.

And as a bonus he'd no longer be the media's GOP front-runner.

only after we toss out the whole administration we have now in the WH, don't you think?

Sorry, idiot, but the thread topic is the prospect of impeaching Christie. Try to follow along.

caught on your hypocrisy? advice - take a chill pill and stop it.

comparing spying on Americans, persecuting Americans for their political views ( SIC!!!) and denying help to Americans with a petty revenge ( at the most) is foolish to say the least.

and makes you a puppet in the hands of leftards - THEY want you to think it is EQUAL.

I never mentioned one being equal to the other. You're making up shit to argue against.

if you demand Christie's impeachment ( SIC!!!) over some non issue but I have never heard you demanding obama's impeachment over ANY of his CRIMES - that is even worse than making it EQUAL.

because you are making a traffic jam an impeachable offense and murder of Americans, spying on Americans and LYING constantly to Americans - not an impeachable offense.

There is nothing to discuss anymore.

Again you are MAKING SHIT UP. Knock it off. I never passed judgment on the man.

Sorry but that doesn't fly for me. Wrong is wrong, period.

I for one do not believe in "relativism".

So why the heck would we back a man who threw the election for Romney because he wasn't picked for VP. And don't tell me he didn't. He got a rush taking our Mitt just and this is a biggy JUST because he didn't get the VP slot.

It's a "high". It's called power tripping.

Because it is NOT TRUE.

Christie's influence did not go beyond the tri-state area - which was in Obama's pocket anyway.

And if you claim that you have years in politics and you do not know what the real reasons for the loss were and blame it in something so irrelevant like Christie - it makes me think what those years in politics really mean.
Does it mean that you are believing every POS the media( does not matter WHICH media) is telling you?

or are you analyzing the STATS and making YOUR conclusions YOURSELF?

tell me that latinos and women have been the deciding vote in this election - this is of th same relevance as you blaming Christie.

Now I'm a canuck and I ran a lot of bands down there, but how many of you know this bridge?

And please tell me you know the bridge before you pop off because I went ballistic when I first heard of this.

Now I'm a canuck and I ran a lot of bands down there, but how many of you know this bridge?

And please tell me you know the bridge before you pop off because I went ballistic when I first heard of this.

I know the bridge. I have been passing it back and forth for 4 years.

Traffic is a NATURAL thing there.

And when I heard that they played this for four days just to "punish" another mayor?

Look. This is crazy. I don't care if a sea gull died or a spider. You just don't do this. This is so wrong on so many layers.

Look, bird brain, I already explained the reason for my earlier post.

As for my alleged hypocrisy, I'm a conservative and if I wrote what I think should be done to this president and many of those in his administration I'd have the Secret Service knocking on my door.

Look, bird brain, I already explained the reason for my earlier post.

As for my alleged hypocrisy, I'm a conservative and if I wrote what I think should be done to this president and many of those in his administration I'd have the Secret Service knocking on my door.

oh, piss of, shitstain.

you are fine with obama in office but demand chrisite's impeachment over NON ISSUE - that tells it all.

either you are incredibly stupid or incredibly hypocritical.

or BOTH.

Not allowed. You don't do this shit. Not allowed. You win the election and you want to now punish your opponent by hurting people who didn't vote for you?

Not allowed. No excuses.

I've got to see the proof that Christie gave a nod to this terrible act.

what is so TERRIBLE about it?

some traffic jam on some lane on some bridge without any consequences except inconvenience?

Using your office against Americans is awful no matter which side does it. IF he is complicit he needs to go

oh, cry me a river about it.

or are you talking about border patrol killed because fast and furious? or 4 Americans killed in Benghazi? or thousands of Americans persecuted by IRS for their POLITICAL VIEWS?

oh, no, you are outraged about Americans stuck in traffic jam for few hours.yes, that is a straw which breaks the camel's spine.

I've got to see the proof that Christie gave a nod to this terrible act.

what is so TERRIBLE about it?

some traffic jam on some lane on some bridge without any consequences except inconvenience?

so the rule of law means nothing? if i was inconvenienced over some political spat, i would be pissed. you don't fuck with the american people because you don't like another politician.

I wonder why Christie's homie Obabble does not make a statement supporting Chris in this time of controversy. That would do more damage to the governor than this faux bridge dust up.

Not allowed. You don't do this shit. Not allowed. You win the election and you want to now punish your opponent by hurting people who didn't vote for you?

Not allowed. No excuses.

:lol:

yeah, sure. an offense which is WORSE than killing 4 Americans in Benghazi, border patrol, persecuting Americans for their political views and robbing millions of Americans after a blatant lies repeated tens of times.

I am soooo outraged about a traffic jam :lol:

people, are you INSANE? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back