Christie Impeached? Hoooooo-boy!

OK I am not getting why any of you conservatives are fighting for this asshole? I'm loving every second of this flame out.

Why? Because the man is a monster. Plain and simple.

A monster? WTF are you talking about?

for some reason she considers Hillary to be OK and Christie to be a monster.

That is, most probably, the example of feminine logic ;)

I'd be in favor of impeachment if it's proven he was aware what was going on at the time. Bare knuckles politics against a fellow pol is one thing, but inconveniencing tens of thousands of innocent people in doing so, and perhaps endangering some to boot, should be grounds for tossing anyone out of office IMO.

And as a bonus he'd no longer be the media's GOP front-runner.

only after we toss out the whole administration we have now in the WH, don't you think?

your hypocrisy is showing.

I'd be in favor of impeachment if it's proven he was aware what was going on at the time. Bare knuckles politics against a fellow pol is one thing, but inconveniencing tens of thousands of innocent people in doing so, and perhaps endangering some to boot, should be grounds for tossing anyone out of office IMO.

only after we toss out the whole administration we have now in the WH, don't you think?

So Christie can't be held responsible if it's discovered that he knew because Obama got a pass? WTF dude. Wrong is wrong and we're not one track minds that can't deal with multiple issues. I understand your frustration with the media and how they're obsessing over this while white washing Obama's bullshit but that's no reason to target others here

And I have to ask fellow conservatives why the HELL are you even fighting for Christie. He's a scumbucket and we know it.

Enjoy the Clinton moment. They got him dead to rights.

:rolleyes:

I have to ask you why are you so fond of our leftards and their dirty tricks?

There are no dirty tricks here. This is why I know the Clintons just took him out early. :eusa_angel:

Christie is like far too many a new age politicians where they are in it for the money and the power.

Bipartisan slagging here. I don't like the new breed at all because they are completely disconnected to us. They are in the game for themselves.

So Christie can't be held responsible if it's discovered that he knew because Obama got a pass? WTF dude. Wrong is wrong and we're not one track minds that can't deal with multiple issues. I understand your frustration with the media and how they're obsessing over this while white washing Obama's bullshit but that's no reason to target others here

No, he can not.

I hate to break it down to you, but the double standard justice does not work.

Clean the much bigger mess FIRST and foremost and then some inconvenience of a traffic jam might be addressed.

Funny how the radical left loved Christie when he went for long moonlight walks with Barry Hussein and supported taxpayer funded abortion. The mainstream media and the radical left will always turn on a politician who has a R after his name. Let that be a lesson to republicans who think they need to pretend to be democrats.

And I have to ask fellow conservatives why the HELL are you even fighting for Christie. He's a scumbucket and we know it.

Enjoy the Clinton moment. They got him dead to rights.

There are no dirty tricks here. This is why I know the Clintons just took him out early. :eusa_angel:

Christie is like far too many a new age politicians where they are in it for the money and the power.

Bipartisan slagging here. I don't like the new breed at all because they are completely disconnected to us. They are in the game for themselves.

Of course there are. It is dirty tricks all over and a desperate move by the left to divert the attention from the real failures.

I hate to break it to you, but he is not out and won't be out so your favorite hillary will have to face him in the elections :D

p.s. and I even hate it more to break it to you - let heaven forbid we ever encounter the politician which wants to do it not for the money, but to "save the world" and "for us all".
THEN we are all doomed.

Last edited:
OK I am not getting why any of you conservatives are fighting for this asshole? I'm loving every second of this flame out.

Why? Because the man is a monster. Plain and simple.

A monster? WTF are you talking about?

for some reason she considers Hillary to be OK and Christie to be a monster.

That is, most probably, the example of feminine logic ;)

Years in politics baby:eusa_angel: On all levels.

Ok . With the old school politicians like the Clintons. The knives are out front and you go for each others throats. Its a given. It's the fight and we know it.

These new age bastards these pricks aren't happy that they win. They go scorched earth. And consequently you end up with bridge gate.

Who the hell thought this was a swell idea? That's what you have to ask yourself?

No, he can not.

Clean the much bigger mess FIRST and foremost and then some inconvenience of a traffic jam might be addressed.

Sorry but that doesn't fly for me. Wrong is wrong, period.

Of course there are. It is dirty tricks all over and a desperate move by the left to divert the attention from the real failures.

I hate to break it to you, but he is not out and won't be out so your favorite hillary will have to face him in the elections :D

p.s. and I even hate it more to break it to you - let heaven forbid we ever encounter the politician which wants to do it not for the money, but to "save the world" and "for us all".
THEN we are all doomed.

The last person I ever thought I would back would be Hillary. But compared to a little prick that because he wasn't picked as VP gave the election to Obama I have to look at two choices and I'd rather run with Hillary because she is less evil than him.

A few thousand pissed off motorists are not enough to impeach a popular governor. Unless like our good friend Chris here at usmb you're too stupid to see reality when it comes to removing a governor from office.

if he knew about it, sanctioned it or whatever, he broke the law and should be impeached or resign.

i seriously doubt he knew about it though. and the lefties are going fucking apeshit over this, but the IRS isn't a scandal....yada yada

No, he can not.

wrong has different degrees of it.

otherwise we won't have different degrees of punishment in the criminal justice

comparing spying on Americans, persecuting Americans for their political views ( SIC!!!) and denying help to Americans with a petty revenge ( at the most) is foolish to say the least.

and makes you a puppet in the hands of leftards - THEY want you to think it is EQUAL.

which you, most obviously do - you EQUALIZE those.

A few thousand pissed off motorists are not enough to impeach a popular governor. Unless like our good friend Chris here at usmb you're too stupid to see reality when it comes to removing a governor from office.

if he knew about it, sanctioned it or whatever, he broke the law and should be impeached or resign.

i seriously doubt he knew about it though. and the lefties are going fucking apeshit over this, but the IRS isn't a scandal....yada yada

and it is WORKING - as you see by a lot of responses here.

It just amazes me how easily can people be manipulated and how susceptible they are to the Goebbels principle - if you repeat the LIE often enough - people will believe it.

But it is still a LIE.

as this non-scandal IS a LIE

Last edited:
No, he can not.

comparing spying on Americans, persecuting Americans for their political views ( SIC!!!) and denying help to Americans with a petty revenge ( at the most) is foolish to say the least.

and makes you a puppet in the hands of leftards - THEY want you to think it is EQUAL.

I never mentioned one being equal to the other. You're making up shit to argue against.

THEN we are all doomed.

The last person I ever thought I would back would be Hillary. But compared to a little prick that because he wasn't picked as VP gave the election to Obama I have to look at two choices and I'd rather run with Hillary because she is less evil than him.

well, that says that all, doesn't it?

you consider the lying POS hillary to be better than Christie - THAT tells it ALL.

and I am sorry, but years in politics do not matter if you can not see the people for WHAT they are.

and you are so blinded by hillary it is simply amazing.

THEN we are all doomed.

Are you sure about that? Hillary has Benghazi and what she did and did not know and when she knew it not to mention the video story in her baggage.

I never mentioned one being equal to the other. You're making up shit to argue against.

if you demand Christie's impeachment ( SIC!!!) over some non issue but I have never heard you demanding obama's impeachment over ANY of his CRIMES - that is even worse than making it EQUAL.

because you are making a traffic jam an impeachable offense and murder of Americans, spying on Americans and LYING constantly to Americans - not an impeachable offense.

There is nothing to discuss anymore.

Forum List

Back