Christie Impeached? Hoooooo-boy!

"Using the IRS, a public resource, to exact a political vendetta, is a crime," -- me

but it is a less crime than making some motorists wait in traffic jam couple of hours - some conservatives on this thread ;)

Well, I'll say one thing.

People now have something to talk about other than Obamacare.

Must be why the story is so important to the media.

that is why this non issue was INVENTED

I don't know.

People were inconvenienced. That's a crisis.

Our health care industry is a jumbled up mess.
The IRS is still targeting conservatives.
The NSA is spying on every American.
More people are out of work than since the 70s.
Iran is still making nukes.
The president has turned his back on our allies.
The Middle-East is in chaos thanks to our government's meddling.
The Debt-Ceiling is going to have to go up again.

But this bridge mess is really important.

And I have to ask fellow conservatives why the HELL are you even fighting for Christie. He's a scumbucket and we know it.

Enjoy the Clinton moment. They got him dead to rights.
Christie is not a conservative. However you can't convict the man unless there is proof of any wrongdoing on his part. Unlike Mayor Rob Ford who is a conservative and who admitted to doing hard drugs while in office, clearly breaking the law. Now he should not be in office anymore.

Arrest him. Notice how that has not happened. Oh the first thing they did when they stripped him of his mayoral powers?

The council gave themselves a raise. :eusa_angel:
Well of course. I would give myself a raise as well if I were forced to work under mayor Ford. :)

toast

his pick for the bridge guy who took the 5th is going to out him BIG TIME.

right in the middle of the midterms your going to hear non stop talk of a republican high roller politician being a complete fucking scumbag to the VERY people hes suppose to be working for ....THE PEOPLE

Another pinhead at the Wishing Well.

When they go to the polls in places like Louisiana, Arkansas, Alaska, North Carolina to vote Democrats out of the Senate....there aren't going to be thinking about New Jersey politics.

Clearly the three biggest event in history are: Teachings of Christ, harnessing of electricity and Bridgegate and I'm not sure that electricity is more important than traffic on the GW Bridge

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
If you think that, then you should also support Obama being impeached for the IRS, Benghazi, Spying on AP, Fast & Furious, etc. scandals.

IRS, spying, and F&F, absolutely! Benghazi...maybe. Not because it's less serious (quite the contrary)...but only because actually PROVING his culpability would be dicey.

the leftards are really going insane over some lane closure on some bridge which did not cause any substantial damage to anybody :rolleyes:

You just don't get it, do you? It could be just some fucking around with a stop light at an intersection, too. But it's about violation of the law and the oath he took when he assumed office. You are just too fucking stupid to get it.

Additionally, he damaged himself further at his press conference. He left himself no wiggle room. He said he knew absolutely nothing, until the smoking emails were revealed. If it turns out he did know something before that, he is toast.

Last edited:
I've heard what they say about Christie being democrat lite, and now if he is guilty of this corruption and dirty politics then he truly is a Democrat.

BedPan rises again, with a yeasty blend of stupidity and partisanship. Please don't make us toss up names at you like Scooter Libby, Tom Delay, Governor Sanford or....(shuddering) Richard Nixon.

the leftards are really going insane over some lane closure on some bridge which did not cause any substantial damage to anybody :rolleyes:

You just don't get it, do you? It could be just some fucking around with a stop light at an intersection, too. But it's about violation of the law and the oath he took when he assumed office. You are just too fucking stupid to get it.
:lol:
Now, that Frank explained it to me, I realize that GW bridge traffic jam for couple of hours is much more important than invention of electricity:
Clearly the three biggest event in history are: Teachings of Christ, harnessing of electricity and Bridgegate and I'm not sure that electricity is more important than traffic on the GW Bridge

Forum List

Back