Gov Christie: "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewiinsky"

adult sex is legal.

fucking an entire city full of voters for not voting for you is not legal

adult sex is legal.

Adult sex is indeed legal.

But slick willy is not a saint. He burned 90 Davidians alive and sent Little Elian Gonzalez to a slave state.

ALL ALL ALL politicians are criminally corrupt.

"Chris Christie is being accused of getting back at a political rival by blocking access to the George Washington Bridge. Christie said, 'I never blocked access to the GWB, I blocked access to a KFC.'"

–Conan O'Brien

"Chris Christie is dealing with a scandal after it was revealed that a top aide shut down access to the George Washington Bridge to get back at a mayor for not endorsing him. Christie was furious when they blocked the bridge. He thought they said they were blocking the fridge."

–Jimmy Fallon

AFTER THIS WHOLE BIG TRAFFIC SCANDAL THING, YESTERDAY AFTER HIS PRESS CONFERENCE GOVERNOR CHRISTIE TRAVELED TO FORT LEE, NEW JERSEY TO PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE TO THE MAYOR THERE, BUT IT TOOK LONGER THAN HE THOUGHT. APPARENTLY TRAFFIC WAS A NIGHTMARE. IT ALL SEEMED TO BE BACKED UP…

Jay Leno

"New Jersey Governor Chris Christie doesn't know yet if he's running for president in 2016. I guess he'll cross that bridge when he comes to it."

–Jay Leno

"After his denial, Christie quickly left the news conference to deal with a more personal crisis: the Velveeta cheese shortage."

–Jay Leno

"Chris Christie was having a feud with the mayor of Fort Lee Jersey, so he closed down the George Washington Bridge. It was traffic snarled up for hundreds of miles, day after day. I'm telling you, this guy, you can't say power hungry without hungry."

–David Letterman

"How petty, he's having a feud with the mayor of Fort Lee, closes down the George Washington Bridge. Honestly, I thought this guy was bigger than that."

–David Letterman

"Apparently somebody in Governor Christie's office was involved in that traffic lane closure at the George Washington Bridge that clogged up a major artery and caused a huge traffic jam. But Christie is denying any personal involvement. He said he was too busy clogging his own artery at the time."

-Jay Leno

"Chris Christie is dealing with a scandal after it was revealed that a top aide shut down access to the George Washington Bridge to get back at a mayor for not endorsing him. Christie was furious when they blocked the bridge. He thought they said they were blocking the fridge."

–Jimmy Fallon

:lol:

Gov Christie: "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewiinsky"

Jay Leno

MONICA-1.jpg

adult sex is legal.

Adult sex is indeed legal.

But slick willy is not a saint. He burned 90 Davidians alive and sent Little Elian Gonzalez to a slave state.

ALL ALL ALL politicians are criminally corrupt.

Not to mention putting a bullet in Vicki Weaver's head. Glad we Democrats are the kinder, gentler party.

Forum List

Back