Christie Impeached? Hoooooo-boy!

what is so TERRIBLE about it?

some traffic jam on some lane on some bridge without any consequences except inconvenience?

Using your office against Americans is awful no matter which side does it. IF he is complicit he needs to go

oh, cry me a river about it.

or are you talking about border patrol killed because fast and furious? or 4 Americans killed in Benghazi? or thousands of Americans persecuted by IRS for their POLITICAL VIEWS?

oh, no, you are outraged about Americans stuck in traffic jam for few hours.yes, that is a straw which breaks the camel's spine.

i don't think that is what he is saying. i'm saying, if it is wrong, it is wrong and this is definitely wrong. is the left going overly berserk, yes. but if he broke the law he needs to be held accountable.

if only the left would be intellectually honest and go after obama over much more serious scandals.

Hey one of the worst things is for me I was actually thinking that ok before the election this might be ok before I snapped myself out of it.

Not allowed before or after.

I wonder why Christie's homie Obabble does not make a statement supporting Chris in this time of controversy. That would do more damage to the governor than this faux bridge dust up.

shhhh, they might actually do it.

and some of our conservatives, who support hillary ( SIC!!!) over Christie will be outraged and consider it a "proof" of Christie's "betrayal".

one does not need enemies with some friends.

Using your office against Americans is awful no matter which side does it. IF he is complicit he needs to go

or are you talking about border patrol killed because fast and furious? or 4 Americans killed in Benghazi? or thousands of Americans persecuted by IRS for their POLITICAL VIEWS?

oh, no, you are outraged about Americans stuck in traffic jam for few hours.yes, that is a straw which breaks the camel's spine.

i don't think that is what he is saying. i'm saying, if it is wrong, it is wrong and this is definitely wrong. is the left going overly berserk, yes. but if he broke the law he needs to be held accountable.

if only the left would be intellectually honest and go after obama over much more serious scandals.

repeating - for everybody - do you people understand the degrees of wrong?

or you would apply guillotine for the stolen loaf of bread? or for telling a lie to your wife?
stealing is wrong, you know. lying is VERY wrong :evil:

and murdering is also wrong. all of that should be punishable in the same way.

or, wait. I would let the murderer go - after all it was a "phony murder" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

or you would apply guillotine for the stolen loaf of bread?

what? dude what's up. you're not making much sense this morning. i've repeatedly said this is not as big a deal as dems are making it. however, if he is behind it, he broke the law and therefore should be accountable.

do you believe that governors who break the law should not be held accountable?

It's bad enough that somebody used traffic cones to close lanes over the GWB, now we discover that children had to wait a really long time for their bus to arrive.

This is America. Not some 3rd world country. Our children shouldn't have to wait around for a bus to take them to school so liberals can fill their heads full of mush with liberal propaganda. Somebody needs to be impeached for this outright travesty.

Last edited:
I know the bridge. I have been passing it back and forth for 4 years.

Traffic is a NATURAL thing there.

Not allowed. You don't do this shit. Not allowed. You win the election and you want to now punish your opponent by hurting people who didn't vote for you?

Not allowed. No excuses.

:lol:

yeah, sure. an offense which is WORSE than killing 4 Americans in Benghazi, border patrol, persecuting Americans for their political views and robbing millions of Americans after a blatant lies repeated tens of times.

I am soooo outraged about a traffic jam :lol:

people, are you INSANE? :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen me, moi, you know this girl rock on benghazi? I lose it. I freaking lose it and I can back it up.

But you have to lose it on shit like this and hold people accountable before you get to Benghazi.

See this is why you can't let anyone get a pass or you do end up with the nightmare of Ambassador Stevens murder and three other good men trying to defend him

Last edited:
And I have to ask fellow conservatives why the HELL are you even fighting for Christie. He's a scumbucket and we know it.

Enjoy the Clinton moment. They got him dead to rights.
Christie is not a conservative. However you can't convict the man unless there is proof of any wrongdoing on his part. Unlike Mayor Rob Ford who is a conservative and who admitted to doing hard drugs while in office, clearly breaking the law. Now he should not be in office anymore.

or you would apply guillotine for the stolen loaf of bread?

what? dude what's up. you're not making much sense this morning. i've repeatedly said this is not as big a deal as dems are making it. however, if he is behind it, he broke the law and therefore should be accountable.

do you believe that governors who break the law should not be held accountable?

I am just using your post, it is not as much YOU I am addressing as the others.

the OP is demanding the HEAD on the plate. for traffic jam, for goodness gracious!!! while being content with the one who is the cause of much more atrocious breaking the laws ( multiple times) to remain untouched.

there are plenty of supporters of that being blood lusty.

If those are leftards - it is justifiable.

But from conservatives to be so easily manipulated by the leftards is, I regret to say it, somewhat provable that the vast majority of people are sheeple.

there is a proverb in my native language ( sarcastic one) - beat your own, so the others will be scared - this is a perfect illustration to it :lol:

Not allowed. You don't do this shit. Not allowed. You win the election and you want to now punish your opponent by hurting people who didn't vote for you?

Not allowed. No excuses.

yeah, sure. an offense which is WORSE than killing 4 Americans in Benghazi, border patrol, persecuting Americans for their political views and robbing millions of Americans after a blatant lies repeated tens of times.

I am soooo outraged about a traffic jam :lol:

people, are you INSANE? :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen me, moi, you know this girl rock on benghazi? I lose it. I freaking lose it and I can back it up.

But you have to lose it on shit like this and hold people accountable before you get to Benghazi.

See this is why you can't let anyone get a pass or you do end up with the nightmare of Ambassador Stevens murder and three other good men trying to defend him

well, I see a double ddstandard shining here ;)

you clearly give a pass on Benghazi to hillary "what difference does it make"

There is right and there is wrong.

I don't care what side of the aisle. This should not be allowed.

It's bad enough that somebody used traffic cones to close lanes over the GWB, now we discover that children had to wait a really long time for their bus to arrive.

This is America. Not some 3rd world country. Our children shouldn't have to wait around for a bus to take them to school so liberals can fill their heads full of mush with liberal propaganda. Somebody needs to be impeached for this outright travesty.

oh, I am sooooo outraged. Unbelievably outraged. Children had to wait for a bus on a sunny warm September day - this should necessitate guillotine application immediately

And I have to ask fellow conservatives why the HELL are you even fighting for Christie. He's a scumbucket and we know it.

Enjoy the Clinton moment. They got him dead to rights.
Christie is not a conservative. However you can't convict the man unless there is proof of any wrongdoing on his part. Unlike Mayor Rob Ford who is a conservative and who admitted to doing hard drugs while in office, clearly breaking the law. Now he should not be in office anymore.

Arrest him. Notice how that has not happened. Oh the first thing they did when they stripped him of his mayoral powers?

The council gave themselves a raise. :eusa_angel:

caught on your hypocrisy? advice - take a chill pill and stop it.

Look, bird brain, I already explained the reason for my earlier post.

As for my alleged hypocrisy, I'm a conservative and if I wrote what I think should be done to this president and many of those in his administration I'd have the Secret Service knocking on my door.

oh, piss of, shitstain.

you are fine with obama in office but demand chrisite's impeachment over NON ISSUE - that tells it all.

either you are incredibly stupid or incredibly hypocritical.

or BOTH.

Well I'm comfortable letting the class decide.

Dealing with you is rather Truthmatters-esque.

Democrat heading bridge probe says Christie could be impeached if he knew of closures

By Michael Isikoff, National Investigative Correspondent, NBC News
The chairman of a New Jersey legislative panel investigating the George Washington Bridge lane closures said Gov. Chris Christie's top aides had engaged in a "cover-up" and the governor could be impeached if it is determined he was aware of efforts to use the bridge for political purposes.

"Using the George Washington Bridge, a public resource, to exact a political vendetta, is a crime," New Jersey Assemblyman John Wisniewski, who is spearheading the bridge probe, told NBC News on Saturday. "Having people use their official position to have a political game is a crime. So if those tie back to the governor in any way, it clearly becomes an impeachable offense."

No....geesh!

Forum List

Back