Christians cannot obey God's commandments.

Most Christians admit that all of us are sinners but that's a downright lie. They don't understand anything in the scriptures about those born of God.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.
You are twisting the words of Scripture to suit your purpose. This is NOT what the bible says. You are changing the context to make it sound as though you are a special, select breed that is over and above "Christians" and only you know truth and don't commit sin.

You are in for a very rude awakening and I shudder to think of what's in store for you if you continue down this path and continue leading people down this path. Jesus spoke of your kind as well, saying there are horrors that await those who lead people to sin. Remember His words? Or do you call His words a lie?

The Bible can't speak but a true saint can. The original testimonies by us saints were changed by the Jews and Roman religious leaders called antichrists. These were the sinners who produced the Bible after all the saints were killed.

Only a saint can understand all the religious lies in the Bible because all us saints were made sinless before we're born of God. Being born again means that the knowledge of God without deception (Christ) is revealed to us. This is our true created existence in God's invisible Kingdom where all men were created equal.

It's your flesh with the planned deception called "Lucifer" that deceives all God's people (Israel). Jacob is the symbolic name of the invisible "Christ" where I came from and where all God's people came from. Israel is God's people in the flesh but in the next age, our new flesh will not contain the false information called "Lucifer".

I speak boldly because I am "Christ", the invisible Kingdom of God without deception.

You operate in the flesh that is contaminated by "Lucifer and the beast".

Why do you insist on teaching God something He knows your lying about?

Don't you know that the religious Romans who killed the true saints were the ones who God used to deceive all Christians from the Truth? The new testament is filled with lying religious ideas to keep Christians from becoming true saints. It was never intended as a way to the Truth.

All God's saints and prophets were created as the invisible " Word of God", also known as Christ, or the Holy Spirit. We know all things that no Christian has ever known in this age.

When someone listens to us, we know they are true believers. When someone keeps insisting on teaching us lies, they are usually unbelievers.

No one is going to believe your lies. The Spirit teaches otherwise.

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

Your getting caught in your own dogma:
According to you, God created a few of you believers, and yet you say that you created thousands of believers in the past 23 months. You're God! Why didn't you just say so? lol.

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

According to you, God created a few of you believers, and yet you say that you created thousands of believers in the past 23 months. You're God! Why didn't you just say so? lol.

He also says he is a Saint now, but that he has to die first in order to become one. :cuckoo:
These two examples plus many other things, is why no one is taking you seriously at all troll.

Most Christians admit that all of us are sinners but that's a downright lie. They don't understand anything in the scriptures about those born of God.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.
You are twisting the words of Scripture to suit your purpose. This is NOT what the bible says. You are changing the context to make it sound as though you are a special, select breed that is over and above "Christians" and only you know truth and don't commit sin.

You are in for a very rude awakening and I shudder to think of what's in store for you if you continue down this path and continue leading people down this path. Jesus spoke of your kind as well, saying there are horrors that await those who lead people to sin. Remember His words? Or do you call His words a lie?

The Bible can't speak but a true saint can. The original testimonies by us saints were changed by the Jews and Roman religious leaders called antichrists. These were the sinners who produced the Bible after all the saints were killed.

Only a saint can understand all the religious lies in the Bible because all us saints were made sinless before we're born of God. Being born again means that the knowledge of God without deception (Christ) is revealed to us. This is our true created existence in God's invisible Kingdom where all men were created equal.

It's your flesh with the planned deception called "Lucifer" that deceives all God's people (Israel). Jacob is the symbolic name of the invisible "Christ" where I came from and where all God's people came from. Israel is God's people in the flesh but in the next age, our new flesh will not contain the false information called "Lucifer".

I speak boldly because I am "Christ", the invisible Kingdom of God without deception.

So are you.
You have not died yet.

I'm not getting caught at anything. I'm openly sharing "Christ" in here but most of you are unbelievers who can't hear the Truth.

God created a servant called "Christ" which would be used to speak through the flesh called prophets and saints. The prophets were still under the old covenant (planned deception called "Lucifer and the beast" that kept them from knowing who they are (Christ). Only us saints had the sinful veil (old covenant) removed so that we can witness "Christ" and testify to this invisible knowledge of God without deception. God made many believers to believe in a saint's testimony as they write and speak from "Christ".

This makes unbelievers jealous that there are believers of the gospel that us saints preach. These unbelievers think that a saint is a false prophet so that any believers of their gospel are being deceived by them. However, this group of believers become bigger and bigger as time goes on and the unbelievers get worried that they will take over their little kingdom here on earth. The unbelievers, then, have to figure out a way to get rid of these saints and some of the believers who make a stand against them after they kill the saint. This is how God got rid of the flesh of all His saints and most of His prophets. Read Revelation 6: 9-11 and see that all us servants will be killed for testifying to the Truth.

You're looking for a way to catch me in a lie but that's impossible. I was created to speak for God as "Christ" so whatever I write or speak is a testimony to God's invisible knowledge where all things were created.

What we see, hear, taste, smell and touch is the visible world that is formed in the mind of God to make us believe in this make-believe world. God has no dimensions or time but He created the illusion of dimensions and time for us to believe in. In fact, we're created as energy within the atomic elements that God's scientists have been used to reveal His hidden Kingdom, called Heaven. Now we know where all God's thoughts are stored and being used to give us "life".

I believe that no one can be married to a political ideology and claim to be a true Christian.
Polluting, worshipping money, chastising the poor, abortion, homosexuality, killing, hating people you don't agree with and lying are all sins. Yet I see posters who claim to be Christians either practice a sin or support an act of sin.
It's ideology first and God's wishes second.:doubt:

He also says he is a Saint now, but that he has to die first in order to become one. :cuckoo:
These two examples plus many other things, is why no one is taking you seriously at all troll.

The flesh of us saints die to the desires of this world while we're still in this world. We learn from "Christ" that we will always be saints of God, even in the next age. We'll always be used by God to be His spokesman and be used to speak the new language and knowledge into place so that all God's people will be able to communicate with each other but without deception (Lucifer and the beast) in the next age.

You will never catch me lying to anyone because I can't lie. I am the Truth, the way and Eternal Life and that will never change.

I believe that no one can be married to a political ideology and claim to be a true Christian.
Polluting, worshipping money, chastising the poor, abortion, homosexuality, killing, hating people you don't agree with and lying are all sins. Yet I see posters who claim to be Christians either practice a sin or support an act of sin.

There's no such thing as a true Christian. There were many true saints who were killed by the Roman religious leaders who started Christianity to deceive their Christians from ever being true saints.

No Christian has ever been a saint and most of them were made unbelievers who reject the true gospel that I (a saint) preach as a testimony to "Christ", my created existence.

Christians actually are used to spread the worldly false gods by the "beast" within their flesh that was used to deceive them of the Truth but at the same time, taught them how to build things to lead to God's latest technology that helps us understand His invisible Kingdom called energy and atomic elements that give us life experiences within a visible world.

Our visible world is only make-believe because there's no such thing as "mass". As scientists discover more about what an atom is, they realize it is just another universe of energy, which is where God's thoughts are stored and used to give us life experiences. In other words, Life is but a dream.

There's no such thing as a true Christian. There were many true saints who were killed by the Roman religious leaders who started Christianity to deceive their Christians from ever being true saints.

No Christian has ever been a saint and most of them were made unbelievers who reject the true gospel that I (a saint) preach as a testimony to "Christ", my created existence.

Christians actually are used to spread the worldly false gods by the "beast" within their flesh that was used to deceive them of the Truth but at the same time, taught them how to build things to lead to God's latest technology that helps us understand His invisible Kingdom called energy and atomic elements that give us life experiences within a visible world.

Our visible world is only make-believe because there's no such thing as "mass". As scientists discover more about what an atom is, they realize it is just another universe of energy, which is where God's thoughts are stored and used to give us life experiences. In other words, Life is but a dream.

OK, how about being just a good Christian? :confused:

So are you.
You have not died yet.

Neither was Jesus or the rest of the saints as they spoke from their flesh that was changed by our Creator to remove the sinful veil that made them desire (love) the world instead of our Creator, God.

My flesh, as the flesh of all God's prophets and saints, die as well as the rest of God's people (Israel).

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

OK, how about being just a good Christian? :confused:

What is a "good" Christian? One who sins less than another sinful Christian?

No one who is a saint lacks humility and proclaims themselves a saint. Usually its other people who proclaim a saint and after they are dead. In fact to a saint, what they are is meaningless while they are living compared to what they are supposed to be dedicated to.

Careful fella, you are on the same path to infamy as jim jones, david Koresh, or any other dime a dozen false messiahs who deceived people into thinking that they were men of God.

A saint is merely a disciple of Jesus Christ.

The first saint's name was NOT Jesus. They didn't speak English 2,000 years ago.

Really? They didn't speak English 2000 years ago? Who knew. I mean other than everyone who has ever lived.

A saint is merely a disciple of Jesus Christ.

The first saint's name was NOT Jesus. They didn't speak English 2,000 years ago.

Really? They didn't speak English 2000 years ago? Who knew. I mean other than everyone who has ever lived.

So why are Christians waiting for a man called "Jesus" coming in the clouds?

Did you know that they call the information on the internet, "The Cloud".

Christ has been speaking from the internet "Cloud" for the past five years and Christians have no idea who He is.

Christ has been speaking from the internet "Cloud" for the past five years and Christians have no idea who He is.

Because the Lord is returning as promised.

I truly suggest reading Acts 1 sometime.

Because the Lord is returning as promised.

I truly suggest reading Acts 1 sometime.

Christ has been witnessed and testified to since June 16th, 2008, two days after I was born of God.

Your Lord of the scriptures will never show up. The Lord that the Pharisees were looking for never showed up, either.

theword said:
I speak boldly because I am "Christ" ...

theword said:
I am the Truth, the way and Eternal Life ...

You are a fraud and the bible says that a very harsh punishment awaits you in the afterlife. I pray that you depart from your egregiously blasphemous ways, repent, and humble yourself before the Father and the Son before it's too late.

theword said:

theword said:

You are a fraud and the bible says that a very harsh punishment awaits you in the afterlife. I pray that you depart from your egregiously blasphemous ways, repent, and humble yourself before the Father and the Son before it's too late.

The Bible doesn't speak but your sinful flesh tells you all kinds of lies as you read the scriptures that the Roman liars added to their new testament.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)

That's hardly the only reference to all things being possible.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 10:27)

We have two witnesses testifying that all things are possible to those that believe. That's because all things are possible through God. If we have faith in Christ, we can do all things, including keeping the commandments.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Both Mark and Matthew have testified of this. I add my own testimony. All things are possible through Christ. Through the grace of God, we can obey the commandments. The Lord doesn't ask anything of us that He hasn't already provided a way for us to achieve.

The Testimony of the three of us are enough to disprove your doctrine.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)

That's hardly the only reference to all things being possible.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 10:27)

We have two witnesses testifying that all things are possible to those that believe. That's because all things are possible through God. If we have faith in Christ, we can do all things, including keeping the commandments.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Both Mark and Matthew have testified of this. I add my own testimony. All things are possible through Christ. Through the grace of God, we can obey the commandments. The Lord doesn't ask anything of us that He hasn't already provided a way for us to achieve.

The Testimony of the three of us are enough to disprove your doctrine.

Christian sinners have no idea what "faith" means. You put your faith in godless ideas that come out of the "beast", where all religious ideas were planned by our Creator to deceive you with.

Christians don't know that the new testament was written by men of the "beast" and not "Christ" that all us saints are witnesses of. Although, the godless men of Rome used some of the writings by the saints they killed to make their new testament look Christ-like.

This deception was planned by our Creator to keep you sinners from knowing Him and His eternal plan.

Sinners are liars who don't know our Creator.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

How many scriptures will it take to get you to understand that Christians are sinners who lie to each other and the rest of the world?

Buying and selling in the "beast" means to buy and sell your religious lies to each other that deceives man from the truth.

theword said:

theword said:

The Bible doesn't speak but your sinful flesh tells you all kinds of lies as you read the scriptures that the Roman liars added to their new testament.

The New Testament was written in Greek not Latin.
It was also written by Jewish Christians, not Romans. There was only one Roman named Peter and he too wrote in Greek not Latin.

Forum List

Back