Christians cannot obey God's commandments.

Wait...can you hear that?...there it is again....a voice...what is it saying?
It is saying.....trooollllll...trolllll

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

A saint is merely a disciple of Jesus Christ.

No, a follower of Jesus is a fish, a disciple is a loaf of bread.

When Jesus fed 5000 people who hungered for his teaching, he took the five disciples and two followers he had at that point, five loaves and two fish, blessed them and told them to feed the crowd by teaching them what they had already learned from Jesus. So they sat the people down in groups of fifty, like when Elijah called down fire from the sky and slew fifty troops sent to kill him at a time, and they fed the crowd the teachings of Jesus to their satisfaction.

The twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces represent the twelve disciples that Jesus ended up with who believed the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow.

He started with 7 and ended up with 12 disciples and satisfied the hunger of a very skeptical crowd.

A miracle!

so, to either be a saint or a disciple, one must at least know what they are talking about.

True??

All the disciples listened to the gospel Jesus preached. Unbelievers won't listen. Instead, they keep talking because they think they know something.

And what would you have people believe? That Jesus poofed fish sandwiches in the middle of the desert in the middle of the day out of thin air for 5000 people as a demonstration of supernatural power over reality??

You are an actor and a lying fraud who seeks only his own imagined glorification as a saint.

Consider yourself defrocked.

No one who is a saint lacks humility and proclaims themselves a saint. Usually its other people who proclaim a saint and after they are dead. In fact to a saint, what they are is meaningless while they are living compared to what they are supposed to be dedicated to.

Careful fella, you are on the same path to infamy as jim jones, david Koresh, or any other dime a dozen false messiahs who deceived people into thinking that they were men of God.

No Christian pastor or priest has ever known a true saint of the Lord's. They are false prophets who lie from their pulpits because they have no idea who the Lord is.

Although I do agree that many pastors and priests know nothing about the God they preach based only on what they were spoon fed as children, still you need to be more discerning than to repudiate an entire group of people many of which are as close to living saints as anyone ever was however unenlightened they may be.

The scriptures are NOT the voice of God and were never intended to be. It's the prophecies that are important to God for His saints to read so He can interpret them and have them spoken into existence. Each one of us saints were put in this world for His purpose, not man's.

Then what does your claim of being a real saint have to do with the Lords purpose (unlike all those other hypocrites you denounce) ?

Is it even possible that it has to do with anything at all except your own vanity and grandiose delusions?

The false saints of the RCC didn't know they were called saints because they had been dead for at least 100 years before the Vatican announced they were saints. This is a man's saint that has nothing to do with God's chosen saints before anything existed.

If you listen to the gospel I preach and forget about the flesh that it comes from, then you may hear the Truth. If you can't hear Him, then you weren't made to hear it during this age. You'll have to wait until you wake up in new flesh in the next age to understand our Creator, who is the Truth.

I'm not here to exalt the flesh that died five years ago. What I mean by died, the flesh I'm using no longer has any desires of this world other than sleeping, eating and wearing clothes. If the flesh didn't wear clothes, it would be locked up in some prison for indecent exposure because of man's laws. Although, the laws of God will make us naked in the next age to come.

Check out this website to hear some things you might not have ever heard before. God's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site

When Jesus fed 5000 people who hungered for his teaching, he took the five disciples and two followers he had at that point, five loaves and two fish, blessed them and told them to feed the crowd by teaching them what they had already learned from Jesus. So they sat the people down in groups of fifty, like when Elijah called down fire from the sky and slew fifty troops sent to kill him at a time, and they fed the crowd the teachings of Jesus to their satisfaction.

The twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces represent the twelve disciples that Jesus ended up with who believed the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow.

He started with 7 and ended up with 12 disciples and satisfied the hunger of a very skeptical crowd.

A miracle!

so, to either be a saint or a disciple, one must at least know what they are talking about.

True??

All the disciples listened to the gospel Jesus preached. Unbelievers won't listen. Instead, they keep talking because they think they know something.

And what would you have people believe? That Jesus poofed fish sandwiches in the middle of the desert in the middle of the day out of thin air for 5000 people as a demonstration of supernatural power over reality??

You are an actor and a lying fraud who seeks only his own imagined glorification as a saint.

When a man exalts his flesh above God, he's considered a fool.

No Christian pastor or priest has ever known a true saint of the Lord's. They are false prophets who lie from their pulpits because they have no idea who the Lord is.

Although I do agree that many pastors and priests know nothing about the God they preach based only on what they were spoon fed as children, still you need to be more discerning than to repudiate an entire group of people many of which are as close to living saints as anyone ever was however unenlightened they may be.

The scriptures are NOT the voice of God and were never intended to be. It's the prophecies that are important to God for His saints to read so He can interpret them and have them spoken into existence. Each one of us saints were put in this world for His purpose, not man's.

Then what does your claim of being a real saint have to do with the Lords purpose (unlike all those other hypocrites you denounce) ?

Is it even possible that it has to do with anything at all except your own vanity and grandiose delusions?

The false saints of the RCC didn't know they were called saints because they had been dead for at least 100 years before the Vatican announced they were saints. This is a man's saint that has nothing to do with God's chosen saints before anything existed.

If you listen to the gospel I preach and forget about the flesh that it comes from, then you may hear the Truth. If you can't hear Him, then you weren't made to hear it during this age. You'll have to wait until you wake up in new flesh in the next age to understand our Creator, who is the Truth.

I'm not here to exalt the flesh that died five years ago. What I mean by died, the flesh I'm using no longer has any desires of this world other than sleeping, eating and wearing clothes. If the flesh didn't wear clothes, it would be locked up in some prison for indecent exposure because of man's laws. Although, the laws of God will make us naked in the next age to come.

Check out this website to hear some things you might not have ever heard before. God's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site

No thanks, the flesh of unclean beasts has never touched my lips.

And your specious invitation is really no temptation. I would rather be drawn and quartered.

You know nothing about what you speak. If the word became flesh then the only way to eat that flesh is to receive those words that speak of the hidden teaching in the law which is the only way to follow that fulfills the promise of eternal life for obedience.

Flesh in scripture, whether clean or unclean, has nothing whatever to do with anything material in nature.

You have been warned. To continue to perpetuate falsehood in the name of the Lord is to make evil a deliberate choice.

Kinda like someone claiming to be a real saint unlike all those other fake saints?

I read your 32 page hand written message.

I think that you are listening to Satan's thoughts and not God's.

God put Satan in command of the air and the wavelengths of energy you talk about are Satan's thoughts not Gods. God speaks to us through his Spirit not wavelengths of energy.
Only Satan would say that the bible is false teachings by false earthly Prophets.
Gods words are the Bible for mankind to follow and teaches us how to live in this world and to become better people in this life.
We will know how to be in the new world that God has in store for us in the future after we die. We will be taught directly by him, there is no need for us to know now, in our earthly physical bodies.

God put Satan in command of the air and the wavelengths of energy you talk about are Satan's thoughts not Gods. God speaks to us through his Spirit not wavelengths of energy.
Only Satan would say that the bible is false teachings by false earthly Prophets.
Gods words are the Bible for mankind to follow and teaches us how to live in this world and to become better people in this life.
We will know how to be in the new world that God has in store for us in the future after we die. We will be taught directly by him, there is no need for us to know now, in our earthly physical bodies.

he expects people to believe he is not only a saint but the last one without noticing that he doesn't even qualify as an honest person.

Sure looks like Satan's giant black thumbprint on his chin......

maybe he should set his sights a little lower and just strive to become a better person?

Kinda like someone claiming to be a real saint unlike all those other fake saints?

Quite a few sinful Christians claim to be saints but they have no knowledge to share with one another. True saints can tell you how we were created within the mind of God.

As long as God has you believe the symbolic names in the Bible as literal things, you won't believe in His invisible Kingdom called energy, which is where God's thoughts are stored and gives us life experiences as they are processed by our brains.

Quite a few sinful Christians claim to be saints but they have no knowledge to share with one another..

I never heard even one Christian claim to be a saint. Most actually admit to being hopeless sinners and they call dead Christians that they believe were worthy of heaven, saints.

True saints can tell you how we were created within the mind of God ..

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?

Quite a few sinful Christians claim to be saints but they have no knowledge to share with one another..

I never heard even one Christian claim to be a saint. Most actually admit to being hopeless sinners and they call dead Christians that they believe were worthy of heaven, saints.

True saints can tell you how we were created within the mind of God ..

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?

Most Christians admit that all of us are sinners but that's a downright lie. They don't understand anything in the scriptures about those born of God.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

God uses numbers for symbolic reasons so don't take 7,000 saints literally.

I crucified my hate and held the word within my hand.
There's you, the time, the logic, or the reasons we don't understand...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsDI4mHw3g]Close to the Edge FULL by Yes in 1080p HD - YouTube[/ame]

No one who is a saint lacks humility and proclaims themselves a saint. Usually its other people who proclaim a saint and after they are dead. In fact to a saint, what they are is meaningless while they are living compared to what they are supposed to be dedicated to.

Careful fella, you are on the same path to infamy as jim jones, david Koresh, or any other dime a dozen false messiahs who deceived people into thinking that they were men of God.

A miracle!

True??

Then why do you work so hard not to?

I knew that you wouldn't know what Truth is. It's impossible for sinners to know Him until their flesh dies to this world. The flesh of us saints have to die to this world before we receive the knowledge of Christ to go out and preach the true gospel, which is the voice of God where the Truth can be heard.

The Truth is our Creator because He's the only one who is real. Everything else was created by Him.

Not going to address the questions are you?

If you can't hear the answers, then why ask me questions?

To get you to actually answer them.

"theword" -- whoever you are, you really need to stop and check yourself. You are calling the Word of God a lie, and claim that no Christian knows any truth or can speak truth. Obviously you are implying that you are something other than Christian, other than a follower of Christ. And you've gathered yourself a flock of followers out there in California? Scary. Beloved St. Paul spoke of you and your kind in Galatians 1 --

• I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Most Christians admit that all of us are sinners but that's a downright lie. They don't understand anything in the scriptures about those born of God.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.
You are twisting the words of Scripture to suit your purpose. This is NOT what the bible says. You are changing the context to make it sound as though you are a special, select breed that is over and above "Christians" and only you know truth and don't commit sin.

You are in for a very rude awakening and I shudder to think of what's in store for you if you continue down this path and continue leading people down this path. Jesus spoke of your kind as well, saying there are horrors that await those who lead people to sin. Remember His words? Or do you call His words a lie?

A miracle!

True??

Then why do you work so hard not to?

When I say something as absurd as the subject of feeding the crowd of 5000 people was teaching and not magical fish sandwiches some religious person always shows up to save my soul by trying to convince me to believe that the obvious is ridiculous and the ridiculous is the truth.

Why do I bother?

When someone tries to save me from being rational its about the only time in their entire lives where they may be fortunate enough to realize that they are irrational and finally find the courage to do something to save their own soul.

now wouldn't that be a miracle?

Last edited:
Not going to address the questions are you?

If you can't hear the answers, then why ask me questions?

To get you to actually answer them.

Like I said, you can't hear the answers because you're an unbeliever. The Pharisees didn't hear the answers that Jesus preached to them, either. They were made unbelievers by our Creator so they couldn't hear His voice.

Most Christians were made to be unbelievers and you're one of them. I've met a few who believe but it is very difficult for them to come out of the "beast", where they learned all the religious ideas that came out of the first four kingdoms of Babylon, Persia-Medes, Greece and Rome. The hell belief is a very powerful deception that causes all unbelievers to remain in the "beast".

"theword" -- whoever you are, you really need to stop and check yourself. You are calling the Word of God a lie, and claim that no Christian knows any truth or can speak truth. Obviously you are implying that you are something other than Christian, other than a follower of Christ. And you've gathered yourself a flock of followers out there in California? Scary. Beloved St. Paul spoke of you and your kind in Galatians 1 --

• I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

You're quoting scriptures that the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament. If you knew "Christ", you wouldn't have to rely on scriptures to teach you since "Christ" knows that the Romans trashed the writings of the saints after they killed them all. They used some of their "Christ" teachings and added all their religious ideas to make their new testament to make sure their Christians would never become true saints.

Every single Christian has been deceived by the "beast", where all religions, buildings and religious stories came from.

Forum List

Back