Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Islam did not say convert or die. Islam said:

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.
Interesting story..... But seriously your god does not like Islam very much.....look for the hand of god and you will see it....the Jews were persecuted in ww2 they did not fight but were brutally abused. Then from the ashes they moved to the Mideast in the 50's and in 25 years out did all of the Islam countries around them, they started with nothing and within years had the most powerful nation in the Mideast. Meanwhile Muslims who had been there the whole time could not even win a war against them....got destroyed in 7 days.....I am pretty sure god is on Jews side and not Muslims....

Christianity are not supposed to wage war, turn the other cheek and live your life according to his word and your works will be blessed and others will follow.... And without a war you convert people.... To me that is more powerful then the Islam crap your posting....I mean Muslims can't even defeat Israel how on earth do you people think that god or Allah or even muhammad is right? Every thing that Muslim countries touch withers and dies....Islam is a sham and you have been brainwashed....

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.
Interesting story..... But seriously your god does not like Islam very much.....look for the hand of god and you will see it....the Jews were persecuted in ww2 they did not fight but were brutally abused. Then from the ashes they moved to the Mideast in the 50's and in 25 years out did all of the Islam countries around them, they started with nothing and within years had the most powerful nation in the Mideast. Meanwhile Muslims who had been there the whole time could not even win a war against them....got destroyed in 7 days.....I am pretty sure god is on Jews side and not Muslims....

Christianity are not supposed to wage war, turn the other cheek and live your life according to his word and your works will be blessed and others will follow.... And without a war you convert people.... To me that is more powerful then the Islam crap your posting....I mean Muslims can't even defeat Israel how on earth do you people think that god or Allah or even muhammad is right? Every thing that Muslim countries touch withers and dies....Islam is a sham and you have been brainwashed....

I speak from the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Islam has no purpose in this day and age to wage war on unbelievers. War is a thing of the past. This is an age of peace. Nevertheless, Islam is victorious today over all. God Almighty did that by saying "Be!" and it was. There was no need to shed blood. If you don't realise the victory of Islam, it's sleepwalking.

People on this forum told me many times I have been brainwashed. That's exactly what a Muslim will think of you Westerners, that you are greatly brainwashed.

Well

Islam has no purpose in this day and age to wage war on unbelievers. War is a thing of the past. This is an age of peace. Nevertheless, Islam is victorious today over all. God Almighty did that by saying "Be!" and it was. There was no need to shed blood. If you don't realise the victory of Islam, it's sleepwalking.

People on this forum told me many times I have been brainwashed. That's exactly what a Muslim will think of you Westerners, that you are greatly brainwashed.
Naa not this guy, I do not believe in any written word by any religion it was all written by man even your Koran...I see it as being weak minded if you need a book to tell you what is right and wrong. All religions are brainwashed. It seems pagan religions created temples that will outlast any temple built today that worship today's gods....interesting don't you think? That ancient man created things for religion and they are better then what they make today.....tells me they had stronger faith then any religion today has!!! Nobody today would
Sacrifice their life to build a temple/pyramid. Just find it interesting how religions today talk about faith yet they actually have none.

Well

Naa not this guy, I do not believe in any written word by any religion it was all written by man even your Koran...I see it as being weak minded if you need a book to tell you what is right and wrong. All religions are brainwashed. It seems pagan religions created temples that will outlast any temple built today that worship today's gods....interesting don't you think? That ancient man created things for religion and they are better then what they make today.....tells me they had stronger faith then any religion today has!!! Nobody today would
Sacrifice their life to build a temple/pyramid. Just find it interesting how religions today talk about faith yet they actually have none.

The Holy Kaaba was built by the time of Abraham (peace on him). It is still in Mecca, in the Sacred Mosque, today in 2015.

We know of all the great civilizations mankind witnessed. Know that the Ottoman dynasty is the longest lasting dynasy in the history of mankind (624 years). It was only ended when it was time for God to bring forth His deputy, the king, Al Mahdi. At that time, no more war; there only needed to be said "Be!" and it was.

The Book does not tell one what is right or wrong. Everyone knows what is right or wrong. But the saints of Islam have insight from God and along with God (friendship and intimacy) from which they tell you the meanings of the Book. One needs them because quite often, one lies to himself.
I am sure you've heard this phrase before, "lying to yourself". It is something real, to lie to oneself. Most humans lie to themselves.

I speak from the true knowledge of islamo-fascism.

The very terms you use to describe the fascist ideology invented by Muhammud (swish) delineates the history of Islamism.
You wrote: "Nevertheless, Islam is victorious today over all."

What is it that you islamo-fascists believe islamism is "victorious" over?

The only islamist "victory" I see is the victory of a brutish and violent ideology that consigns it’s adherents to poverty, un-treated disease, ignorance, early death, mass murder/suicide and of course, leadership toward those goals.

I would say that is an admission of a complete suspension of any ethical standard. But then again, you worship an ancient arab warlord who's life ambition was one of inflicting death and misery.

The whole world decries your slaughtering of your own people, and do you loons care? Nope, you just continue with your jihad against humanity. That's been the unfortunate history of islamic fascism. It's the kind of behavior that has defined the various meglomaniac heroes that have stepped up to assume the role of the next-in-line islamist Fuhrer. Islamism is a laughable joke of an ideology. The latest wannabe Furher; Abu Bakr "Dead Man Walking" al-Baghdadi is just the latest islamo-nutbar with visions of grandeur and is just another islamo-lunatic in charge of the islamo psycho ward. For a collection of Dark Ages fiefdoms that have consistently shot themselves in the foot for the last 1,400 years, Arabs/moslems suffer from a major inferiority complex that is humiliating. You double deal, you obstruct, and you embarrass the world as a whole by stumbling over the dead bodies you people have brutalized, decapitated and mutilated demanding you should be considered as relevant human beings.

You keep saying that, but the Quran says "fight in the way of Allah" so are you telling us that the final word to mankind from God has been changed?
In any case ISIS do not seem to have heard the new message, as they are killing infidels wherever they find them.

God created us and loves us. This is the reason why everyone loves love. No one complains of it. We must seek His love, always more and more. This is what brings the happiness in our hearts.

"Love of our Beloved is the day and the night
And we, like a thirsty fish in this stream, day and night
How can this night and this day bring the perfume of the night and the day
And in the night and the day of the lover, where are the day and the night ?"

Rumi
Rumi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The tomb of Rumi (Konya, Turkey)

There was Holy War in Islam. Men who were ready to give their lives if it made God pleased, men who gave their lives for Him and His prophet (peace be upon him and his family) and spread the word of God and His Name throughout the earth. But today, in the 21st century, it is forbidden, because it is out of context. Islam becomes dominant, but Islam, today means peace on earth.

"Your love killed the Turk and the Arab
I am the servant of this martyr and that of this warrior"

Rumi

Islam is the religion of purity.

We are taught in Islam, even, to smile when we greet someone, when we meet someone. We are asked to do good to all, and we are taught that God rewards us for it. When someone does you good, it's generally for himself. He knows it will earn him credit from you and favours. In Islam you must be generous because God will be pleased by it, because God will reward you for it. It's complete selfless doing good to others. Islam is purity.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), at the beginning of revelation was given two bowls by Gabriel (peace on him). One bowl contained wine, the other contained milk. Muhammad drank the milk, wherepon Gabriel praised him, saying that had he drunk the wine, his nation would have been misguided. Islam is purity.

Muslims were warriors. That is normal. War has always been part of human history. Japan, for example was at war for 150 years non-stop in the 15th-16th centuries. There is what is known as the hundred year war, a few centuries ago. It opposed the French and the British (I am not sure). Discrediting Islam because of the early wars is impossible. Islam is purity.

Well

The Holy Kaaba was built by the time of Abraham (peace on him). It is still in Mecca, in the Sacred Mosque, today in 2015.

We know of all the great civilizations mankind witnessed. Know that the Ottoman dynasty is the longest lasting dynasy in the history of mankind (624 years). It was only ended when it was time for God to bring forth His deputy, the king, Al Mahdi. At that time, no more war; there only needed to be said "Be!" and it was.

The Book does not tell one what is right or wrong. Everyone knows what is right or wrong. But the saints of Islam have insight from God and along with God (friendship and intimacy) from which they tell you the meanings of the Book. One needs them because quite often, one lies to himself.
I am sure you've heard this phrase before, "lying to yourself". It is something real, to lie to oneself. Most humans lie to themselves.

Actually
the Byzantium Empire(Also known as the Eastern Roman Empire) became independent nation around the time it established its capital in Constantinople circa 330AD

It did not fall until the Turks conquered Constantinople in 1453. It lasted for over a thousand years

Understand--I am not counting the time from the establishment of Rome to the fall of Constantinople...If I did, that add another 500 years to its existence--However I very well could since the Byzantium Empire is the Roman Empire.

Also, the Byzantium empire was/is not the longest running nation in the world.

Also, if you bar change of government(revolution), there are an larger number of nations that far surpasses the 700 mark, and Egypt, before the Greeks took over, had lasted over several milleniums through its dynasties. I don't think I need to talk about New World empires or the old Kingdoms of East Asia(China does come to mind here) to make the point that The Ottoman Empire actually died pretty young.

Just remember--their are kingdoms that have existed almost since the dawn of civilizations, and the the two that are dominated by Muslims are Iran(Persia) and Egypt

You keep saying that, but the Quran says "fight in the way of Allah" so are you telling us that the final word to mankind from God has been changed?
In any case ISIS do not seem to have heard the new message, as they are killing infidels wherever they find them.

You notice he will never answer that. Because he can't. If he admits the commands have changed he would have to admit two things he can't.

That the Quran is not the final authority.

And

That Mohammad isn't the final prophet.

Which is true. God is the final authority. And He can speak with and call whomever He pleases.

The whole idea that God cannot speak with man is ludicrous. Who are we to tell God He can't do it?

Impurity is when you see great evil committed by Muslims, and you dare say, mindlessly that this evil is done by Islam. An honest man will say Muslims do great evils. A wicked man will say Islam does great evil. You can not afford to not make the difference.

The Qur'an is the word of God, not that of Muhammad. It's God who speaks, not Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God says in the Qur'an:

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love." (Surah 31, V 15)

Islam is love and purity. Stop lying.

Islam does not oppress women, Islam reveres women. It is the religion where women are pure, whereas men are not. This is the purity of Islam. Christianity does not know this purity. The Qur'an gives the example of Pharaoh. Pharaoh was the enemy of Moses and claimed he was God. Rabia, a great saint of Islam who was a woman once said that the claim to divinity never came from a woman.
Rabia Basri - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As an illustration to the purity of Islam, consider that Gabriel in the early stage of revelation offered Muhammad one cup containing milk and one cup containing wine and Muhammad chose the milk. Gabriel then praised him and after him, his nation. Islam is purity.

Christians believe in the flood of Noah I believe. So they believe God punishes the sinners. In Islam, God also punished the sinners, sometimes He did it through the sincere Muslims who waged war on those who refused to honor God, the King of the creations that live and the creations that don't live. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is not the only prophet who waged war on unbelievers. There was for instance David and Solomon after him. But Muhammad repeatedly agressed forces that were more numerous than him, and he was almost always victorious. That is purity, not agression.

Islam is the religion of freedom of religion. That concept find in the American constitution is entirely Muslim, it's not Christian. For 14 centuries, in the Islamic kingdom tightly governed by the laws of Islam, every religion was allowed to be practiced and the places of worship were protected by the Islamic Law. On the contrary to what some people think, Islam insisted on the right of every religion to be represented and practiced in the land of Islam. Islam is purity, Muslims asked people to convert, saying to them if you do, you will become our brothers. If you don't, you can live on our land ruled by Islam, but pay a tax. Only when these 2 options were rejected by the other party was war declared. That is purity, because there is life between people, but there is also private life between one and God.

Religious freedom, that is an Islamic concept, it's not Christian. The American constitution was inspired by Islam. The West pursued the fields of science only after the Church reconciled with science thanks to the teachings and the influence of Muslim philosophers. St Thomas Aquinas was influenced by Muslim philosophy.

On the other hand, Christianity, the religion that calls Pope John Paul II a saint, is a savage religion. The reason why Pope John Paul II was canonized was because of a woman who woke up from a coma upon hearing his name. I say that it made more sense if the miracle was credited to that woman, and that miracle, also, they can not credit it to that woman.

Ibrahim Ibn Adham was one of the 124 000 saints of Islam that come on earth after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them), century after century, until the end of times, ensuring true Islam and true religion never disappears from the planet. Ibrahim Ibn Adham was a king, living a luxurious lifestyle. One night he awoke in his bed, in his palace, after having spent time drinking. He found someone walking over his roof, a roof which was made of glass, so that he could look at the stars. The man told him he was looking for his camel. Ibrahim was surprised that someone would look for his camel on a roof. The man then told him he had more chance to find his camel on this roof, than for Ibrahim to find God in the midst of this luxurious lifestyle. The Ibrahim repented and lived a life of piety.

Ibrahim ibn Adham - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Islam is purity.

"Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

You are choosing, but you are mistaken as to which Islam is true Islam and which one is false Islam.

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.

Wow, that's why Jews and Christians must pay Jizya. Because your Islam is so "Great"

Riiight.

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.

I think you have that backwards.

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do all these Islamic states have laws against apostasy?

360px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

And in the middle of this orange-red-brown chaos, there exists a tiny white spot

Which Obama still thinks is the problem.

Islam is the religion of freedom of religion. That concept find in the American constitution is entirely Muslim, it's not Christian. For 14 centuries, in the Islamic kingdom tightly governed by the laws of Islam, every religion was allowed to be practiced and the places of worship were protected by the Islamic Law. On the contrary to what some people think, Islam insisted on the right of every religion to be represented and practiced in the land of Islam. Islam is purity, Muslims asked people to convert, saying to them if you do, you will become our brothers. If you don't, you can live on our land ruled by Islam, but pay a tax. Only when these 2 options were rejected by the other party was war declared. That is purity, because there is life between people, but there is also private life between one and God.

Religious freedom, that is an Islamic concept, it's not Christian. The American constitution was inspired by Islam. The West pursued the fields of science only after the Church reconciled with science thanks to the teachings and the influence of Muslim philosophers. St Thomas Aquinas was influenced by Muslim philosophy.

On the other hand, Christianity, the religion that calls Pope John Paul II a saint, is a savage religion. The reason why Pope John Paul II was canonized was because of a woman who woke up from a coma upon hearing his name. I say that it made more sense if the miracle was credited to that woman, and that miracle, also, they can not credit it to that woman.

Ibrahim Ibn Adham was one of the 124 000 saints of Islam that come on earth after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them), century after century, until the end of times, ensuring true Islam and true religion never disappears from the planet. Ibrahim Ibn Adham was a king, living a luxurious lifestyle. One night he awoke in his bed, in his palace, after having spent time drinking. He found someone walking over his roof, a roof which was made of glass, so that he could look at the stars. The man told him he was looking for his camel. Ibrahim was surprised that someone would look for his camel on a roof. The man then told him he had more chance to find his camel on this roof, than for Ibrahim to find God in the midst of this luxurious lifestyle. The Ibrahim repented and lived a life of piety.

Ibrahim ibn Adham - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Islam is purity.

"Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

You are choosing, but you are mistaken as to which Islam is true Islam and which one is false Islam.

The concept of freedom of religion is a biblical one. "Choose this day whom you will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

And the martyrs of Cordoba would certainly disagree about having freedom of religion. They were Christians who were put to death for saying they didn't believe Mohammad was a prophet. And this was Muslim Spain, one of the most enlightened of Muslim rules.

While I'm no friend of Christianity, Islam's no better. You're both the spoiled stepchildren of Abraham trying to get Dad's attention jumping up and down screaming at the top of your lungs.

95 percent of armed conflicts involve muslims. But I'm sure that their reasons are pure. Lol! NOT!!

Forum List

Back