Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

wrong again "muslim" your women are whores who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to murder children for the lump of shit in the sky named "ALLAH"

Hollie and Irosie,

Pay very close attention. There is absolutely no problem with Islamic Law (Sharia). The Sharia came to us from Umar (may God be well pleased with him) one of the closest Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). There are four schools of thought in Islamic Law, not more, not less.

The Maliki school is the school of Imam Malik. He is one of the saints in Islam. In his school, for example, no lie is ever allowed even in war. Other schools may enumerate up to 5 cases where lying is allowed. The Hanbali school is the school of Imam Hanbal. He was also a saint of Islam. The Hanafi school is the school of Imam Abu Hanifa. He was also a saint of Islam. The Shafi school is the school of Imam Shafi. He was also a saint of Islam. The saints of Islam are perfect ones who possess pure guidance. All there ever was of Islamic law originated from these 4 schools of thought. They were perfect laws. That was before when all Muslims were united under one king. Nowadays, there are a great number of Muslim countries, there is no Muslim kingdom carrying authority from God and Muhammad.

Today there are some countries in the world with Islamic laws, not more than 4 or 5. They are wrong, because they deny the 4 Imams and make up their own Islamic law.

It is forbidden in the US to proclaim the call to prayer in the Mosques with speakers outside, as it is done in our countries. People must keep the call to the inside of the Mosques. France forbade the wearing of the Hijab in schools because it points to religious identity. Switzerland, I think forbade the building of minarets in Mosques.

In Islam women are honoured, more than men. A woman is very pure, whereas a man is not and must strive harder than a woman to reach God. These are some verses of the Qur'an indicating the purity of women:

"When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned - For what crime she was killed"

"When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and Allah (God) knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

"So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our apostles."

"The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!"

"Thus did We restore him (him=Moses) to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah (God) is true: but most of them do not understand."

"When they saw him (him = Joseph), they did extol him, and (in their amazement) cut their hands: they said, "(Allah, God) preserve us! no mortal is this! this is none other than a noble angel!"

"And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man." So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

"(Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!"

"Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery." (Then Satan, not Eve made Adam to eat from the tree)

Islam is purity. Islam teaches that women are pure, whereas men are not. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"The best of you is the one who treats his wife the best."

Show some honesty. Christianity does not feature these standards of purity.

I will comply with Sharia Law just as soon as I get the message to do so from God Himself. If your God is too weak to tell me Himself, He is not worth knowing, let alone worshiping.

Imams, preachers & proselytizers need not waste their breath :eusa_hand:

Islam did not say convert or die. Islam said:

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.

islam is killing Christians ALL OVER THE WORLD man! Give your head a shake!

It is not possible to have a rational conversation with the mentally ill. They will not listen to anything you say, they simply repeat themselves in the belief that, if they say it enough times, it will become true.

So Islam promotes freedom of religion because they have successfully waged war on the unbelievers since their inception?

Yet Judaism and Christianity don't despite the fact that the Bible teaches us "choose this day whom you will serve" From the days of Joshua the Prophet.

Your argument makes no sense.

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do all these Islamic states have laws against apostasy?

360px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

This map is false. How false, I did not verify. It says Morocco gives the death penalty for apostasy. That is absolutely false. Morocco is known for its moderate and spiritual Islam.

Not more than 4 or 5 countries in the world have an Islamic constitution and Islamic laws. But of course many other countries, as the map suggests may have used the Islamic jurisprudence for some of their laws.

So Islam promotes freedom of religion because they have successfully waged war on the unbelievers since their inception?

Yet Judaism and Christianity don't despite the fact that the Bible teaches us "choose this day whom you will serve" From the days of Joshua the Prophet.

If there is no compulsion in religion, why do all these Islamic states have laws against apostasy?

360px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

This map is false. How false, I did not verify. It says Morocco gives the death penalty for apostasy. That is absolutely false. Morocco is known for its moderate and spiritual Islam.

Not more than 4 or 5 countries in the world have an Islamic constitution and Islamic laws. But of course many other countries, as the map suggests may have used the Islamic jurisprudence for some of their laws.

"muslim" laws against apostacy in muslim countries do
not always involve a death penalty. Most muslim
majority countries do have legal codes very much
influenced by the filth of shariah. Morocco has been
a comparatively moderate country in its imposition of
the filth of shariah for many centuries-----but the filth
does absolutely exist there and GROWING

Hollie,

You are completely wrong. One can not possibly say falser things than those you said. Islam is very straightforward, clear like the sun.

God said (God, not Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family):

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love" (Surah 31, V 15).

Ibn Arabi, a great saint of Islam (may God have mercy on him) said: love is my religion and my belief.

Muhammad explained Islam as such: to "worship God as if you see Him, for if you don't see Him He sees you".

This is as great and as pure a religion can be. Islam is the religion of love. Islam is purity. The rest are lies.

I'm not wrong. You are unable and unwilling to acknowledge the history of islamist wars, conquest and colonialism.

Moslems are stuck fast in a bygone age of military conquests over the infidels from India to Spain, and a once relevant impact on world politics. They are imprisoned by a violent and totalitarian politico-religious ideology that was the obscene invention of an Arab warlord on the Arabian Peninsula fourteen centuries ago, but is now brings only misery to those subjected to it. Through its adherence to an inflexible denial of any versatility of its fascistic dogma, the Moslem world has stagnated since the Middle Ages and has been left behind in the opportunities for advancement and coexistence in the modern world. The mass transnational conquests that followed the death of their "prophet" rivaled those of the Romans and the Mongolians. Now, however, the islmaist conquests of murder, rape and destruction are directly mostly at moslems, the most frequent victims of islamist terrorism.

Islamic fascism was never about "monotheism" or religious belief but was, and is, about domination and conquest by war and rapine. Islamism has always been about supremacy over competing ideologies and people. Islam has remained virtually unchanged since the time of the religion's inventor. Its orthodox doctrine warns the believer not to change muhammud's (swish) religion in any way, and through means of military conquests, its literalistic character has never changed from the brutish, violent state of its invention.

What is the problem with spreading the faith of Islam with the sword ?

The Muslims for 1200 years raised the name of God, that of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and that of Islam throughout the land. The Ottoman army was at one point the most feared army in the world. It was deemed invincible. It was all in the name of Islam. The problem is that in the beginning of the 20th century or at the end of the 19th century, the Muslim kingdom ceased to exist. There remained only all these Muslim countries and it is impossible as such to wage war in the name of Islam. There must be a united kingdom of Islam first. Then we follow the king as he goes to war against unbelievers.

Religion is between a man and God. That is what Islam says, as you would expect. But God wants to purify His servants. So He ordered them to do many things, one of which is to put their own lives on the line for the sake of God's pleasure. That is the peak of sincerity and love of God, when you let go of your own life if it can make God pleased. And God will be pleased when His Name is remembered from East to West, as it is now, while before it was only in Mecca.

Jesus had another kind of mission, simply.

The Muslims for 1200 years raised the name of God, that of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and that of Islam throughout the land. The Ottoman army was at one point the most feared army in the world. It was deemed invincible. It was all in the name of Islam. The problem is that in the beginning of the 20th century or at the end of the 19th century, the Muslim kingdom ceased to exist. There remained only all these Muslim countries and it is impossible as such to wage war in the name of Islam. There must be a united kingdom of Islam first. Then we follow the king as he goes to war against unbelievers.

Religion is between a man and God. That is what Islam says, as you would expect. But God wants to purify His servants. So He ordered them to do many things, one of which is to put their own lives on the line for the sake of God's pleasure. That is the peak of sincerity and love of God, when you let go of your own life if it can make God pleased. And God will be pleased when His Name is remembered from East to West, as it is now, while before it was only in Mecca.

wrong-----killing people in order to impose the stink and filth of shariah is not "sincerity"-------or "service to a '''god''' " ----it
is shit

Jesus had another kind of mission, simply

The problem is that if you try to kill me to convert me, I'm gonna try to kill you back. I don't want to convert to Islam and I never will.

Killing over differences of opinion is just plain stupid.

Why would you want to initiate stupidity? :dunno:

Jesus had another kind of mission, simply

The problem is that if you try to kill me to convert me, I'm gonna try to kill you back. I don't want to convert to Islam and I never will.

Killing over differences of opinion is just plain stupid.

Why would you want to initiate stupidity? :dunno:

He explained it -------killing you if you do not wish. to worship
his "god"-----"pleasures" his "god" quite a depraved
"god" over there in mecca

The problem inherent in spreading this so-called "faith" by the sword should be obvious.

If there was any actual merit to it, you wouldn't need a sword in order to spread it.

The problem inherent in spreading this so-called "faith" by the sword should be obvious.

If there was any actual merit to it, you wouldn't need a sword in order to spread it.

something I learned over time-----when interviewing a person
with a delusion------never resort to logic. Delusions are
utterly logical in the brains of the person who harbors them.
That brain will construct a logical reason for its belief

Yet more evidence of the sickness that ails those who are a part of the Death Cult of islam.

That you see nothing wrong with murder, conquest, rapine, and forced religion in furtherance of your cult speaks volumes about your ability to operate in the rational world.

However, I do recognize that you are simply a pious moslem, who understands his koranology and the goals of islamist ideology.

• Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." -Bukhari Vol 4, Bk 52, No 220

• A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn the infidels and teach the Believers. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers. -Qur'an 7:2-5

• "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'" "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" -Ishaq 326-327

• Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will terrorize the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. -Qur'an 8:12-13

• "Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle's squadron, fully armed, powerful and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust." Ishaq 517

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• "After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah's Messenger." -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

• He it is Who drove the Jews from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes! -Qur'an 59:2

Islam's King/Field Marshall General and inventor recognized the power of brute force (overpowering and inhumane--where the ends always justified the means) to assure PAX Islamia--which the cult members maintained effectively for over 1000 years. The islamist savages saw themselves as the epitome of world culture, law, and faith, and the divinely selected rulers of the world that need be united under the Cult that was invented by your warlord hero.

How interesting that the jihad of rape and murder taking place across Iraq and Syria is jihadin' the bejeezuz out of moslems.

Forum List

Back