Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

6% of a billion is a lot. Almost all terrorist attacks are by Islam. It's commanded in the QURAN. Get your head out of your ass.

Did you really post that?? :rofl:

That's 6% of all terrorist attacks --- not 6% of Muslims.

OMFG. Worst reading comprehension EVER.
rofl.gif

In simpler terms for you -- it says 94% of all terrorist attacks have zero to do with Muslims. And if you read the article, which obviously you didn't, even that figure is arguably low.

You God is just as crazy. He committed genocide on the very people he created, which included men, women, children, and even unborn fetuses. If you're looking for a good read on morality, I recommend Dr Seuss. Horton Hatches the Egg is one of my favorites. After years of trying to suck a little meaning out of the Bible, and only getting a teaspoon, I found that The Velveteen Rabbit was more meaningful, and a much shorter read.

Carla, can we agree that you really are not good at thinking and reasoning?

If the Bible is myth, and stories like the flood are metaphor with no basis in reality, then isn't it pretty STUPID to claim "genocide?" You see Carla, it is physically impossible to cover the Earth with water. it defies the laws of physics - ergo it did not happen in real life.

As I've pointed out before, you are stupid - I mean REALLY stupid: you attempt to equate myths that have no basis in physical reality with actual atrocities. You seek to justify actual events like 9-11 by pointing to fairy stories of global floods and claiming they are the same thing.

Seriously, you're dumb as a fucking brick.

Aye, a known crock-o-shit source, a gazillion alleged incidents ("reportedly"), specious reasoning ("killed by his family who were religious" etc), acts of war and political attacks (where victims were also Muslim) and not a single one has a link.

TROP as a source ... :rofl:

All Terrorists are Muslim -- Except for the 94% that Aren't

The Ministry of Truthiness never sleeps.

Carla is stupid, you're dishonest, so you don't mind manipulatign her to spew the most outrageous idiocy - to promote your allies....

Hey the enemy of your enemy is your friend. 9-11 made Islam a life-long friend to you and the rest of the left.

You God is just as crazy. He committed genocide on the very people he created, which included men, women, children, and even unborn fetuses. If you're looking for a good read on morality, I recommend Dr Seuss. Horton Hatches the Egg is one of my favorites. After years of trying to suck a little meaning out of the Bible, and only getting a teaspoon, I found that The Velveteen Rabbit was more meaningful, and a much shorter read.

If the Bible is myth, and stories like the flood are metaphor with no basis in reality, then isn't it pretty STUPID to claim "genocide?" You see Carla, it is physically impossible to cover the Earth with water. it defies the laws of physics - ergo it did not happen in real life.

As I've pointed out before, you are stupid - I mean REALLY stupid: you attempt to equate myths that have no basis in physical reality with actual atrocities. You seek to justify actual events like 9-11 by pointing to fairy stories of global floods and claiming they are the same thing.

strawman_kit.jpg

Aye, a known crock-o-shit source, a gazillion alleged incidents ("reportedly"), specious reasoning ("killed by his family who were religious" etc), acts of war and political attacks (where victims were also Muslim) and not a single one has a link.

Carla is stupid, you're dishonest, so you don't mind manipulatign her to spew the most outrageous idiocy - to promote your allies....

Hey the enemy of your enemy is your friend. 9-11 made Islam a life-long friend to you and the rest of the left.

strawmanillustration.png

strawman_kit.jpg

Carla, you lack the wits to know what a straw man fallacy is.

You claimed that the Christian god committed genocide; please have Pogo clarify to you this alleged genocide, and post the answer...

strawmanillustration.png

What did I misrepresent, retard?

strawmanillustration.png

What did I misrepresent, retard?

Think about it for a while and see if you're smart enough to figure it out.

So you can't come up with anything I misrepresented. :thup:

So again, you claimed that the Christian god was guilty of genocide, what genocide was committed?

You can't answer, because you just spew shit - you make up 90% of the idiocy you post out of thin air.

You are the biggest asshole on this entire site.

Please shove something in your incredibly vile hole so we don't have to hear it, thanks.

So you can't come up with anything I misrepresented. :thup:

So again, you claimed that the Christian god was guilty of genocide, what genocide was committed?

You can't answer, because you just spew shit - you make up 90% of the idiocy you post out of thin air.

God thanks you for your thoughtful reply.

Oh the moronity...

"The world" would have meant the known world at the time. Noah didn't exactly have access to Google Maps or a Garvin Numi. Let alone a globe.

DUH.

Crockett’s brother, Jesse, told police Marin is a “heavy drug user” and “religious zealot,” according to the affidavit.

Im pretty sure that Zealot and Drug are the operative words here, the guy was an extremely disturbed individual under the influence of narcotics, and I think I can speak for all Christians here when I say that this guy is in no way representative of our faith.

Crockett’s brother, Jesse, told police Marin is a “heavy drug user” and “religious zealot,” according to the affidavit.

Im pretty sure that Zealot and Drug are the operative words here, the guy was an extremely disturbed individual under the influence of narcotics, and I think I can speak for all Christians here when I say that this guy is in no way representative of our faith.

Of course he isn't. The whole idea here is calling out a Double Standard.

"Christian zealot..."

Why not "Christian terrorist?" Why are Christians 'zealots' but Muslims 'terrorists' for the exact same crimes?

Forum List

Back