Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
In a grisly murder an Oklahoma college student with strong Christian beliefs nearly decapitates a young man because the victim practiced witchcraft.

Isaiah Zoar Marin, 21, is charged with first-degree murder for the killing of Jacob Andrew Crockett, 19. Marin is accused of using a “long knife or sword” to kill Crockett.

Marin’s Facebook page features many posts professing his love for God, with the latest public post being on Aug. 8 of this year. The post reads:

Tried to take on a demon and God had to help me through the tough parts. Got to be careful with my words and pay closer attention to my emotions. Need to figure out how to keep on speaking when I’m with the presence of the Lord God.

Marin was watching videos on YouTube “related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew” before the murder, according to the affidavit.

Read more: Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

In a grisly murder an Oklahoma college student with strong Christian beliefs nearly decapitates a young man because the victim practiced witchcraft.

Isaiah Zoar Marin, 21, is charged with first-degree murder for the killing of Jacob Andrew Crockett, 19. Marin is accused of using a “long knife or sword” to kill Crockett.

Marin’s Facebook page features many posts professing his love for God, with the latest public post being on Aug. 8 of this year. The post reads:

Tried to take on a demon and God had to help me through the tough parts. Got to be careful with my words and pay closer attention to my emotions. Need to figure out how to keep on speaking when I’m with the presence of the Lord God.

Marin was watching videos on YouTube “related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew” before the murder, according to the affidavit.

It's a good example of why we keep religion and government separate.

How many non christians would be dead now if the christian right had their way and we were a christian theocracy?

I'm not christian. I'm pagan and in the world of those crazy people I'm a witch. So they would kill me.

He's insane. His religion is insignificant even tho the OP is trying to equate Christianity with radical Islam.

He's insane. His religion is insignificant even tho the OP is trying to equate Christianity with radical Islam.

It seems to me that your protest only applies to Christians on these forums. Muslims seem to be lumped in with the worst of their faith. Gun owners are lumped in with the lunatics. And every person who is not a rightwinger is lumped in with the worst liberal ideas.

• Banned

The same mental illness and delusion, just read the religious board here, an thanks or making excuses for one of yours , it is well noted

yes----the incidences of Christians beheading people is indeed frightening and the fact that Christians demand that people convert or die is even worse.

Heaven help us all

I don't think anyone has said that there are an equal number of incidents.

I also don't think you have to search too hard to find examples of christians posting some pretty horrible things on these forums.

One religion may be guilty of more, but neither is innocent.

How many non christians would be dead now if the christian right had their way and we were a christian theocracy?

I'm not christian. I'm pagan and in the world of those crazy people I'm a witch. So they would kill me.

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

LOL and your point is that Christianity approves of such behavior ? I understand that you hate religion but this is a real stretch. Hide and watch. The guy will be declared insane.

The brother of the victim says that Marin is a "heavy drug user".

Graphic New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen one in custody KFOR.com

And by the way, he wasn't actually beheaded, although the reports are he was "nearly" beheaded.

thank you for making excuses for him

And thank you for convicting the Christian faith by condemning a man before you know all the facts.

Crockett, the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, suffered several stab wounds and had his head 'mostly severed' from his body. Cops found him lying in a pool of blood.

Marin ran from the scene, sword in hands, and called police from a restaurant parking lot.

'I murdered someone,' he told the dispatcher, according to court records. 'I hacked them to death with a machete.'

Read more: College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

You're more pathetic than I realized. How many people do you think you can convince that religion caused this murder ?

Have any links to website that don't deal in peyote induced fantasy?

Stillwater-595x400.png

On Thursday, Marin, 21, was charged with first-degree murder. Police say Marin confessed to killing Crockett. The men had been classmates at Stillwater High School, the school’s principal said.

Crockett is the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, police said.

During a video arraignment Thursday afternoon in front of Payne County Special Judge Robert Hert, Marin’s voice sputtered and he appeared to cry as he answered the judge’s questions. Marin was ordered held without bail. He is due back in court Dec. 1.

At a news conference earlier in the day, Stillwater police Capt. Randy Dickerson said Marin admitted to authorities “that he had fantasized recently about committing multiple homicides” and that the victim was “one of his intended targets.”

“The conversation was that he had planned to to do it all at one time,” the police captain said.

The victim’s brother, Jesse Crockett, told police Marin is a “religious zealot” and “heavy drug user,” according to a court affidavit.

Police confirmed there was evidence at the scene that Marin might have been involved in the use of some illegal drugs.

The defendant’s brother, Samuel Marin, said “in the past Jacob and Isaiah had disagreements because Jacob and Jesse were practicing witchcraft and Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs,” a Stillwater police officer reported in the affidavit.

Full story @ Stillwater man killed in near-beheading murder charge filed News OK

Does he represent all Christian's?

I'm gonna go with "NO."

Forum List

Back