Chris Wallace to Moderate the First Trump/Biden Debate

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
These reporters were required to ask these questions last week.
Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
Show me evidence that the questions were "pre-selected"?
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
Will he mention Pelosi and her mask issues................................What a bunch of softballs. The only thing they didn't do was put a bib on the MF!!
This whole thing was othing but a dog and pony show... Trump has not stopped PPE from going to the schools. Trump is doing everything Biden remarked on MONTHS AGO... And then scripted questions..... OY!

This makes Joe look weaker and useless.....
I just want to see the debate. I think Wallace will be fair.
I meant a compete piece of street trash from Brockton ?? I assume it’s the worst part of your city ??
Brockton is a tough area. Not the worst in MA. That would be Mattapan.

Chris Wallace to Biden: How do you answer people's concerns that you have lost mental abilities, it happens to all of us... how do answer those concerns.
Biden: "C'mon... that is ridiculous. I am not going to take a test about lions and dogs...elephants... and basic things... look... we all know Trump is just trying to win this based on lies"
Chris Wallace to Biden: Would you consider taking a substantive test to put the issue to rest?
Biden: "No. Look... there is no need. That is silly... I don't need to sit and do a...uh... look...everyone knows I am going to do better than... look... c'mon... chuckles it off.

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He doesn't take questions? What are you talking about!??!!??!?!?!
He's taking questions them now.
What??!?!? Please post a link of him taking questions.
T is down 40 points in your state !!
How can he make that up ??
He can't. MA is super Left. We are a huge college area. Too many "enlightened" people. Aka morons.

CHRIS WALLACE is one of the most liberal reporters in FOX'es stable.

BUT, he will not give Biden the questions ahead of time and they will be tough.

Wallace is an insidious Trump hater! But it wont matter because there is no way in hell biden will show up!

Chris Wallace to Biden: How would you get this country back economically amid the crises?
Biden: "Well...we have to. We can't have a country without...look... Trump has no policy on this. His failure to do what is right for everyday Americans... we have to get it back...look it's simple... I will do what it takes to make America back in bright future and succeed with healthcare."

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
Show me evidence that the questions were "pre-selected"?
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
So...Is that all you have? Speculation because some reporters wrote out their questions.
Let hann
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He's taking questions now.
He tried to run off the stage before Fox News got a question and he’s rambling lol like a fool

wrong.

he was crystal clear AND he took a Q from FOX at the end.
After he was called out and Biden called him a derogatory name because he asks tough questionS

tough talk from fan of pussy trump - who won't go on anything but fox or OAN ...
Nobody watches the commie stations
CNN just told them about the riots.

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

Chris Wallace has to remind Biden who he is after Interview

lol ... are you proud to be duped & fell for propaganda put out by a bunch of rooooskies? :lol:

He tried to run off the stage before Fox News got a question and he’s rambling lol like a fool

wrong.

After he was called out and Biden called him a derogatory name because he asks tough questionS

tough talk from fan of pussy trump - who won't go on anything but fox or OAN ...

commie stations? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fox = state TV.
Because it gets all the viewers? You have to go somewhere to find people who still appreciate our country. Plus all the whining on your commie tv and the MadCow's Adam's Apple yuch.

uh-huh .... fox's main demo are blue haired old women, & scared old white males...both are dying off. the remaining are poorly educated hayseeds that donny loves long time.
Well so sorry, thats the audience I was speaking of, people who still have brains and common sense, can think for themselves and love our country....as opposed to you and the rest of your America hating lefties. And guess what? Still too many of us left for your radical takeover this time. Also....poorly educated except in math and the electoral college

Jul 21, 2016,04:35pm EDT
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

In 2012, a Fairleigh Dickinson University survey reported that Fox News viewers were less informed about current events than people who didn't follow the news at all. The survey had asked current events questions like "Which party has the most seats in the House of Representatives?" and also asked what source of news people followed. The Fox viewers' current events scores were in the basement. This finding was immediately trumpeted by the liberal media—by Fox, not so much—and has since become known as the Fox News effect. It conjures the image of Fox News as a black hole that sucks facts out of viewers' heads
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

Fox News viewers tend to be less informed, says new study
By John Thomas Didymus May 20, 2015 in Politics
New York

A new study by Bruce Bartlett, a conservative economist, top official in the H.W. Bush administration and domestic policy adviser to Ronald Reagan, concluded that Fox News viewers tend to be less informed and engage in "self-brainwashing."
In his 18-page study, titled "How Fox News Changed American Media and Political Dynamics," the proponent of supply-side economics ("trickle-down economics”) found that Fox News viewers tend to be less informed about current affairs than people who follow other news sources, including even people who don't watch any news at all.

The study concluded that the network’s news coverage, designed to keep the GOP base in a perpetual outrage mode, has had the effect of pushing the party further away from the center.

The study observed that since Fox News opened under Roger Ailes in 1996, it has become the only news source for many conservatives who engage in what the study termed "self-brainwashing," due to refusal to "even listen to any news or opinion not vetted through Fox, and to believe whatever appears on it as the gospel truth."
Fox News viewers tend to be less informed, says new study

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Michael B Kelley May 22, 2012, 5:26 PM
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

he took questions. 12 minutes into a 43 minutes presser he started.

When? 2006?

you don't like being proven wrong, no matter how many times it happens.

tutt tutt.

wrong.

commie stations? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fox = state TV.
Because it gets all the viewers? You have to go somewhere to find people who still appreciate our country. Plus all the whining on your commie tv and the MadCow's Adam's Apple yuch.

uh-huh .... fox's main demo are blue haired old women, & scared old white males...both are dying off. the remaining are poorly educated hayseeds that donny loves long time.
You're one of the people you just described. You're dying off? Cool. I am 39....you? 59?

juvenile attacks - just like yer chosen one - has no effect on me ... why you keep trying is beyond me... but i do pity you. you seem stuck in perpetual preteen ranking.

CHRIS WALLACE is one of the most liberal reporters in FOX'es stable.

BUT, he will not give Biden the questions ahead of time and they will be tough.

How do you know he won't give Hiden the questions ahead?

Do you really trust the Left? :dunno: I don't.

I don't have much faith in Wallace, having said that, I have zero faith with other news outlets.
I agree with you. Wallace is not a fan of Trump. Just listen to him and you would wonder if he is in the Biden camp.
He's a sneaky ole devil this Wallace is... Like you say in affect, people have to be able to read between the lines so to speak. Been watching and listening for quite a while, and Fox has allowed some wolves in the chicken pen for sure.

he took questions. 12 minutes into a 43 minutes presser he started.

When? 2006?

you don't like being proven wrong, no matter how many times it happens.

tutt tutt.

I am not wrong. Answer my question. When was that?

Forum List

Back