Chris Wallace to Moderate the First Trump/Biden Debate

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

As often as that lying sack of shit and Putin Rent Boy 45 lies, he is the one who will be hiding. He cannot help but lie.
Putin Rent Boy? You mean Obammy is going to be at the debates snowflake??

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
These reporters were required to ask these questions last week.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He doesn't take questions? What are you talking about!??!!??!?!?!
He's taking questions now.
He tried to run off the stage before Fox News got a question and he’s rambling lol like a fool

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
And what does a president sound like to you....something like "Sorry world, I apologize for being an American. I will take money from our military and give it to the worthless dregs. I will allow unbridled entry of illegals into our country since half the blacks wont even vote for us anymore. I am a giant racist and will allow riots everywhere and punish any police who interfere"....that about right wacko??

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

As often as that lying sack of shit and Putin Rent Boy 45 lies, he is the one who will be hiding. He cannot help but lie.

Get a copy of this book and read Chapter 17, you lying sack of shit!

1599069534073.png

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
Show me evidence that the questions were "pre-selected"?
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
Will he mention Pelosi and her mask issues................................What a bunch of softballs. The only thing they didn't do was put a bib on the MF!!
This whole thing was othing but a dog and pony show... Trump has not stopped PPE from going to the schools. Trump is doing everything Biden remarked on MONTHS AGO... And then scripted questions..... OY!

This makes Joe look weaker and useless.....
I just want to see the debate. I think Wallace will be fair.

Unlike President Trump, Hidin' Biden takes questions from a selected list of "journalists" according to what his handlers allow. Likely you didn't notice his comment immediately preceding the first question allowed....or his looking off to the left at the end of each answer to see who would be recognized next.

Too bad these handlers won't be able to do anything like this to control the live debates.

Biden is a fucking dimwit!

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
Will he mention Pelosi and her mask issues................................What a bunch of softballs. The only thing they didn't do was put a bib on the MF!!
This whole thing was othing but a dog and pony show... Trump has not stopped PPE from going to the schools. Trump is doing everything Biden remarked on MONTHS AGO... And then scripted questions..... OY!

I agree. Wallace is a good choice.

I agree. Wallace is a good choice.
I want him to ask this question ---

VP Biden, many in your party have called Israel a terror state and have pushed the BDS mantra. Do you agree with them and will the US continue to support Israel if you are elected into office?

...and tough!

How often will they have to pause for Station Identification?

1599072565600.png

He's taking questions them now.
What??!?!? Please post a link of him taking questions.

he took questions. 12 minutes into a 43 minutes presser he started.

He tried to run off the stage before Fox News got a question and he’s rambling lol like a fool

wrong.

he was crystal clear AND he took a Q from FOX at the end.

wrong.

Sniff and Suck, get real.

wrong.

After he was called out and Biden called him a derogatory name because he asks tough questionS

Forum List

Back