Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

Thanks for admitting you are a hypocrite of the highest order!

I am not a hypocrite for not wanting to defend Taiwan even though I have purchased technology created by them. You could argue that it makes me selfish, and maybe it does, but it's with my nation in mind. Sometimes hard choices are necessary. A war with China must be avoided at all costs. Taiwan isn't worth that kind of trouble.

I am not a hypocrite for not wanting to defend Taiwan even though I have purchased technology created by them. You could argue that it makes me selfish, and maybe it does, but it's with my nation in mind. Sometimes hard choices are necessary. A war with China must be avoided at all costs. Taiwan isn't worth that kind of trouble.
Tell all of that bullshit to China. Maybe you can convince them.

I still say you are hypocrite much with those who want to eliminate fossil fuels should rid their homes of everything made of plastic or rubber (unless it is from a real rubber tree), shut off their gas and electricity, and freeze to death.

Tell all of that bullshit to China. Maybe you can convince them.

I still say you are hypocrite much with those who want to eliminate fossil fuels should rid their homes of everything made of plastic or rubber (unless it is from a real rubber tree), shut off their gas and electricity, and freeze to death.
The technology they provide won't disappear if China takes action against their government.

Can you not read? If it is not worth a territory conflict with China, you need to stop using products with chips made in Taiwan.
Must be getting ready either to capitulate or leave them be, because it was announced that Texas will be host to two new chip maker factories.

You think that it will end with Taiwan ???

Is that a stupid statement or a question you left off the "?" off?

It's not the technology, as much as it is the infrastructure in the factories that produce the chips. The largest chip manufacturer in Taiwan has factories in mainland China.
None of that is going to disappear if something goes down with China. The chips will continue to be produced. You seem to think we'll lose access to something important if China takes action against Taiwan. We won't. Also factories can be built elsewhere.

I think you just don't want to leave China alone. I think your whole nonsense argument here is just to disguise the fact that you simply don't want China to get its way. I don't think it's actually deeper than that.

Better do your homework.
Do you have any idea how fused our economy and culture have become with China? Do you know how many travelers, exchange students and business people are involved in that cultural and economic fusion? We constantly become more and more connected, and technology will enhance that connectedness more and more as time goes on.

There's not going to be a war with China. I was just entertaining the idea. There's no way it would actually happen though. It's just old people and their 20th century fears that lead to discussions about it.

If China actually did something the most we would do is bitch at them, make some sanctions and boycott the Olympics.

Last edited:
We should leave them the fuck alone and mind our own business.
If Trump was president China would shut the hell up and would be kissing our . Biden has a brown ring around his nose and happens to be proud of the stench. One good raid on main land China would put these Communist in their place. Their military equipment is a joke when compared to ours and it is time we made that point clear. Not by talking tuff but just give them a couple examples. Or Joe can just sell them what he hasn't already given them.. Serious does anyone believe we will not be attacked during Joe's Destroy America presidency. He is a treasonous shit infested traitor. End of story.

Military conflict with China could and likely would fuck the entire world up. If preventing that means abandoning Taiwan then so be it.
China has a short wi dow to act while the Vegetable is in the White House and weak willed Democrats hold both the House and Senate

Biden is on the take from China...Remember this? China (Xi) has Biden by the short-hairs.

Hunter Biden was receiving a $10 million annual fee from a Chinese billionaire who has been accused of corruption and with whom he sought to increase the cash flow with a joint business ownership, an August 2017 email from Mr. Biden shows.

The money was for “introductions alone,” said Mr. Biden, son of Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden. Another email to Hunter Biden from a consultant says that a 10% stake in an unnamed company will go to “the big guy?” The “big guy” was not identified.

Do you have any idea how fused our economy and culture have become with China? Do you know how many travelers, exchange students and business people are involved in that cultural and economic fusion? We constantly become more and more connected, and technology will enhance that connectedness more and more as time goes on.

There's not going to be a war with China. I was just entertaining the idea. There's no way it would actually happen though. It's just old people and their 20th century fears that lead to discussions about it.

If China actually did something the most we would do is bitch at them, make some sanctions and boycott the Olympics.
Better do your homework better than that.

If you trust a communist powerhouse that we help to build through trade, even though they haven't been upstanding trade partner's (very lopsided situation), but many elite's made a killing off of them, but it is sadly to our ultimate demise, especially when it comes to our industries, technologies and making us dependent just like you are talking right now. We have to back out slowly, recover our industrial base, and strengthen our military before we can gain the respect of these Chinese again. Currently they are laughing at us, and they see us as weak because of the foolishness we have sense become in their eyes. Trump was dealing correctly with them, but what the Democrat's might have done is sealed our fate in the game. Stay tuned I guess.

If Trump was president China would shut the hell up and would be kissing our . Biden has a brown ring around his nose and happens to be proud of the stench. One good raid on main land China would put these Communist in their place. Their military equipment is a joke when compared to ours and it is time we made that point clear. Not by talking tuff but just give them a couple examples. Or Joe can just sell them what he hasn't already given them.. Serious does anyone believe we will not be attacked during Joe's Destroy America presidency. He is a treasonous shit infested traitor. End of story.
Hope you are wrong, but sadly I don't think that you are wrong.

Better do your homework better than that.

If you trust a communist powerhouse that we help to build through trade, even though they haven't been upstanding trade partner's (very lopsided situation), but many elite's made a killing off of them, but it is sadly to our ultimate demise, especially when it comes to our industries, technologies and making us dependent just like you are talking right now. We have to back out slowly, recover our industrial base, and strengthen our military before we can gain the respect of these Chinese again. Currently they are laughing at us, and they see us as weak because of the foolishness we have sense become in their eyes. Trump was dealing correctly with them, but what the Democrat's might have done is sealed our fate in the game. Stay tuned I guess.

The peanut gallery has spoken.

You are the target of chinese strategy

They will take just small bites

Individually none will activate your interest

But in time they will have you boxed in

Forum List

Back