Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

We will have to make our stand somewhere and it is better that it be in other countries than ours...it is also better that we stand early one instead of allowing China/russia to strenghten themselves before attacking us directly on.
I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to try to invade the US.... We have 175 million armed citizens here that we know of.
The cost to some other Military would be unimaginable. Unfortunately however we have been invaded in other ways and successfully so.
Unhinged immigration policy, destructive social mantra, unfaithful elected officials on the take from foreign powers. We are cooked my friend.
The invasion will happen after we destroy ourselves and no longer have a functioning central government. That will take a while....but I don't see ten years as being an unreasonable number. Don't be surprised to see the Canadian Armed forces rolling in here in Chinese military equipment either.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

WOW.......I mean just WOW!
I knew it was bad but this is the first time I've seen all of this in one place..
Dammit.....we are cooked.

JO

How do you mean that in regard to the first part?
I get the intent with the second part but I don't see a valid comparison.
Valerie Jarret still has Obama's ear....
She lives in their house for Cripes sakes...
Obama is still in charge...he never actually left office IMO

Nuff said.

JO

Last edited:
While the West has been busy trying to destroy Gender, empower Men in skirts, Eliminate the nuclear family.....China on the other hand has wasted absolutely no time at all playing catch up and has most probably surpassed us in Military Might....
Not possible in the conventional weapons arena, but we still need to consider that China could have developed new weapons that make most other weapons obsolete. America's aircraft carriers would be an example. However, they are building their own but for a different purpose perhaps
the current Pentagon assessment indicates that in less than ten years we will lose a war with them....I don't believe that.
No, it wouldn't seem logical that any of the large nuclear nations would think they could lose or win a war. But then there's the military mindset I've talked about in which the military people at least need to talk about MAD not being a factor.
This is the Same assessment department that said Putin would be in Kiev in less than three days.
Russia's success or lack of success is largely determined by Russia. Russia/Putin has decided to not take Kiev.
What I believe is that we are there NOW...and China is well aware of it. I don't believe that their first goal is Military....Unlike the West the Asian mindset is far more pragmatic....but I do believe they are READY. We have already departed too far down the road to social demise and we are now picking up speed. Our time is over...and this by our own choice. We have abandoned the value system that has made us a great nation and have now embraced the social Strychnine that we currently hold dear. It's just a matter of time.

JO
All nuclear armed nations are ready to ensure that they won't lose a war to another nuclear country. Russia, without nuclear weapons would be crushed very quickly by the US, and I suspect that China would be too.

Not possible in the conventional weapons arena, but we still need to consider that China could have developed new weapons that make most other weapons obsolete. America's aircraft carriers would be an example. However, they are building their own but for a different purpose perhaps

No, it wouldn't seem logical that any of the large nuclear nations would think they could lose or win a war. But then there's the military mindset I've talked about in which the military people at least need to talk about MAD not being a factor.

Russia's success or lack of success is largely determined by Russia. Russia/Putin has decided to not take Kiev.

All nuclear armed nations are ready to ensure that they won't lose a war to another nuclear country. Russia, without nuclear weapons would be crushed very quickly by the US, and I suspect that China would be too.

Our pentagon has demonstrated over and over again of late...they are not in the game. This latest assessment from them about Putin was just one more miscalculation that shows they are not really paying attention.

There is no need to think about a conventional war.....its not coming....but WAR is definitely coming. China will take Taiwan and will most likely destroy any American Naval Assets that try to prevent it. They will not invade....they will simply wait....it has worked well for them up till now and they always do the long game. ( I am not rooting for them btw I am simply stating the facts as I have seen them to be true including our own serious deficits) . You won't see Chinese military on this continent until the US central government is gone....and that my friend is also coming. The scrappy little fractured militias that are left behind will be fodder for highly organized and mission oriented Chinese infantry. China is not stupid....they are not going to go toe to toe with us right now because they know they don't have to in order to Win.....and trust me they are Winning even as we speak.

JO

Our pentagon has demonstrated over and over again of late...they are not in the game. This latest assessment from them about Putin was just one more miscalculation that shows they are not really paying attention.
It's America's war against Russia. What assessment?
There is no need to think about a conventional war.....its not coming....but WAR is definitely coming. China will take Taiwan and will most likely destroy any American Naval Assets that try to prevent it. They will not invade....they will simply wait....it has worked well for them up till now and they always do the long game. ( I am not rooting for them btw I am simply stating the facts as I have seen them to be true including our own serious deficits) .
You say that conventional war isn't coming, but then you say China will take Taiwan. I don't understand what you mean. I'll make my understanding simple:

China doesn't intend to take Taiwan through force of war. China is content to wait until Taiwan decides itself to join with China for the benefit of it's economic wellbeing. America will no longer have anything to offer Taiwan.
That's consistent with China's game plan throughout the world.
You won't see Chinese military on this continent until the US central government is gone....and that my friend is also coming.
I really don't see any reason that would suggest that China is going to turn to military aggression.
The scrappy little fractured militias that are left behind will be fodder for highly organized and mission oriented Chinese infantry. China is not stupid....they are not going to go toe to toe with us right now because they know they don't have to in order to Win.....and trust me they are Winning even as we speak.

JO
I'm actually asking you to think outside of the 'box of war', and military aggression. The Chinese leadership must know very well that no force of arms can lead to their goal.

I think it's time that everybody should start thinking out of the box on China and it's methods to achieve their goals.

Moderators, I didn't put this thread in the 'military' section because I don't see any possible military outcome as a deciding factor.

Regardless of what the US intends to do, my opinion is that China intends to wait until Taiwan chooses to reunite with China.

What can the US do that would push China to reacting militarily?

Use Taiwan as a US proxy to threaten China?

But fwiw, it can perhaps serve the same purpose here in this section.

You say that conventional war isn't coming, but then you say China will take Taiwan. I don't understand what you mean. I'll make my understanding simple:

China doesn't intend to take Taiwan through force of war. China is content to wait until Taiwan decides itself to join with China for the benefit of it's economic wellbeing. America will no longer have anything to offer Taiwan.

I really don't see any reason that would suggest that China is going to turn to military aggression.

I'm actually asking you to think outside of the 'box of war', and military aggression. The Chinese leadership must know very well that no force of arms can lead to their goal.

I think it's time that everybody should start thinking out of the box on China and it's methods to achieve their goals.
Uhhh, you and him are basically saying the same thing. So it is that you both agree that China won't go military (unless it wants to flex it's muscle for the world to marvel at), but no it will achieve it's goal by a political starve them out plan. First cut them off, then starve them economically into submission maybe ??

Uhhh, you and him are basically saying the same thing. So it is that you both agree that China won't go military (unless it wants to flex it's muscle for the world to marvel at), but no it will achieve it's goal by a political starve them out plan. First cut them off, then starve them economically into submission maybe ??
Yes, I'm saying that China won't turn to military aggression, not on Taiwan or any other nation.

I wouldn't suggest that China wants to starve out any country, but there's no doubt to me that China can and will apply economic pressure to the world's small countries that are due to be making a choice of which alliance is best for them.

Welcome to the discussion, but you're going to have to adjust your attitude in order to add to this discussion.

Some people may want to argue with the comparisons for whatever reasons ...
But the article mentioned where the drone operations accessed by the 'pilot' were all in English ...
Suggesting that even the software has been sold to them or stolen ... :auiqs.jpg:

The Trilateral Commision had long ago decided to use China as a lab for technocracy, and had agreed with the philosophy of the CFR about using the Hegalian dialectic about how to bring about a global government.
The sell out by our sniveling greedy self loving politician's has put us into a precarious situation, and it'll take some very smart Godly people to know how to get the nation out of it, but at this point only if it can be done. Justoffal is brutally honest, and that's to be respected, and should serve as a warning to America about the overall bigger picture being viewed concerning our internal demise taking place. It's about character and respect. If we lose both we're done.
The oligarchs don't see it as "selling out," this nation's capital, resources, or security. They are internationalists. Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote the book that founded the Trilateral Commission, and he, along with the Rockefeller's were the ones that started all this. . . I had a hard time believing this was an actual quote. I went to the library, pulled the book, and looked at it myself, yup, he wrote that shit before he died and admitted it. . .

iu

WOW.......I mean just WOW!
I knew it was bad but this is the first time I've seen all of this in one place..
Dammit.....we are cooked.

JO

It is worse than you can imagine. . .

The Hard Road to (Technocratic) World Order​

(After Covid, which was used b/c global warming wasn't working fast enough.)

GREAT RESET (Build Back Better) is Essentially a (PSEUDO) SCIENTIFIC DICTATORSHIP (Patrick Wood)​

First published at 10:02 UTC on January 3rd, 2022.

The technocracy revival architect, and Rockefeller henchmen;

A pdf of "the book," if you need it. (And comments on the types of things the Deep State will have, which society will be unaware of.)

File:Between Two Ages.pdf

This is Wood's site.

I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to try to invade the US.... We have 175 million armed citizens here that we know of.
The cost to some other Military would be unimaginable. Unfortunately however we have been invaded in other ways and successfully so.
Unhinged immigration policy, destructive social mantra, unfaithful elected officials on the take from foreign powers. We are cooked my friend.
The invasion will happen after we destroy ourselves and no longer have a functioning central government. That will take a while....but I don't see ten years as being an unreasonable number. Don't be surprised to see the Canadian Armed forces rolling in here in Chinese military equipment either.
No one needs to invade.

Our government has been subverted by apparatchiks that work for the international billionaire oligarchs, that control our media, our schools and our universities that brainwash us, and all of our big corporations sell us unhealthy food, and the banks that rape the nation of value and robe the nation of it's worth, while debasing the currency.

They are making it impossible for small businesses and small farms to operate anymore, and soon, they will make it impossible for you to grow your own food. The folks in complete control have no need to invade.

We have seen the enemy, and he is us.

Can you fight an enemy, when there is no one there to shoot?

We fight about Dems vs. Repubs, LGBTQ vs. Straights, Men vs. Women, Religious vs. Atheists, Whites vs. Minorities, Poor vs. Rich, City vs. County, Omnivore vs. Vegan. . it goes on and on and on. . .

IMO? We have already destroyed ourselves.

Why do the globalists need to invade? :dunno:

No one needs to invade.

Our government has been subverted by apparatchiks that work for the international billionaire oligarchs, that control our media, our schools and our universities that brainwash us, and all of our big corporations sell us unhealthy food, and the banks that rape the nation of value and robe the nation of it's worth, while debasing the currency.

They are making it impossible for small businesses and small farms to operate anymore, and soon, they will make it impossible for you to grow your own food. The folks in complete control have no need to invade.

We have seen the enemy, and he is us.

Can you fight an enemy, when there is no one there to shoot?

We fight about Dems vs. Repubs, LGBTQ vs. Straights, Men vs. Women, Religious vs. Atheists, Whites vs. Minorities, Poor vs. Rich, City vs. County, Omnivore vs. Vegan. . it goes on and on and on. . .

IMO? We have already destroyed ourselves.

Why do the globalists need to invade? :dunno:

Exactly....that is what I have been saying right along. We are waiting for a war that we have already lost. But wait...we must put skirts on men!
Once we do that ....everything will be OK......

JO

Last edited:
Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.

Not really, because unlike China, both the US and USSR knew the limits they could push each other.

The Cold War was a tight-wire act by both sides. Cube was once firmly in the US camp, but over a decade it changed, and fell into that of the USSR. Finland was always edging towards the USSR, hence the term "FInlandization".

However, even before WWII the Chinese Nationalists (and their successors in Taipei) were firmly in the US camp. And China does not seem to get that trying to invade there would be like the US in the 1970s invading East Germany. That they are even talking like this simply shows to me that they are completely delusional, and are acting like they are some kind of "Master Race", as Italy-Japan-Germany thought in the late 1930's and early 1940s.

That is something that worries me, as even the Soviets and US during the darkest days of the Cold War were not talking like that. Because both sides knew that was suicidal, so never did so. The current conditions with Russia and China are almost nothing like the Cold War, and much more like the days before WWII.

Until it gets sunk that is....

JO
And? That would be war. What is the range of the Chinese small craft that are supposed to kill our carriers?

We have the largest number of aircraft on earth. They will decide the fate of this area. That and drones that say Only use in War with Russia or China.

Small boats in Operation Preying Mantis didntbdo well against us. No cruise missiles but they can be taken out easily.

And? That would be war. What is the range of the Chinese small craft that are supposed to kill our carriers?

We have the largest number of aircraft on earth. They will decide the fate of this area. That and drones that say Only use in War with Russia or China.

Small boats in Operation Preying Mantis didntbdo well against us. No cruise missiles but they can be taken out easily.
I guess what I'm really wondering is how well an aircraft carrier can defend itself. Reading up on the stats of the new Chinese carrier killer one of its most dangerous characteristics is the fact that it can go stratosphere high and then turn over and come straight down with dead accuracy at extremely high speeds. That and the sheer size and weight of the projectile is supposed to add up to a one strike kill for an aircraft carrier. I don't know much about what an aircraft carrier has for self-defense.... Is it capable of stopping something like that? Is it capable of stopping half a dozen of those at the same time? If so then maybe it's all just bluster. However considering the fact that an aircraft carrier is probably the single most expensive piece of military equipment on the planet and can house as many as 5,000 or more of crew you have to wonder if it's worth that kind of a chance.

While we're on the subject I did pick up some information from a swedish military rag on unmanned mini subs that Russia runs. They are nuclear capable and basically the sub itself is the weapon. Supposedly it can autonomously make its way across the ocean bottom very quietly, can sit still for long periods of time.... Jump back up off the ocean bottom and creep along until it reaches the shore of an enemy port. The article I was reading indicated that they could be fitted with as much as a 100 megaton charge. Good god man! Does Russia actually have weapons that powerful? I know the tsar bomba was a 100 megaton charge that was scaled back to 50. And that area is still unapproachable today 70 years later.

Apparently these things were built in Sweden who prides itself on being a global leader in military technology.

If just one of those managed to get through say to San Francisco and detonate at 100 megatons it would take out the entire West Coast in the next 36 hours just with the radiation cloud. This is why it is completely foolish to saber rattle. I'm sure we have similar things but I don't care what we have because it's not aimed at me.... I care about what the other guy has because it is aimed at me.

Last edited:

Well yes that's what I mean they will use their economic pressure and partially use their military to isolate Taiwan. And I really don't think it will lead to a conventional naval war with the United States. I don't see how it's possible even with the might of the United States Navy to prevent China from reaching out across the Gulf and simply swallowing Taiwan. I believe it would cost the United States it's entire Navy and tens of thousands of naval personnel all within the first few weeks.

I'm sure the cost to China would be tremendous also but they are far more capable of taking a hit culturally speaking than we are.... they're just tougher and used to it.

Jo

Well yes that's what I mean they will use their economic pressure and partially use their military to isolate Taiwan. And I really don't think it will lead to a conventional naval war with the United States. I don't see how it's possible even with the might of the United States Navy to prevent China from reaching out across the Gulf and simply swallowing Taiwan. I believe it would cost the United States it's entire Navy and tens of thousands of naval personnel all within the first few weeks.

I'm sure the cost to China would be tremendous also but they are far more capable of taking a hit culturally speaking than we are.... they're just tougher and used to it.

Jo
If it's not a military takeover of Taiwan then the US won't play a military part in it. I'm saying that China will reunite Taiwan to China by peaceful means. Only if Taiwan takes military action against China on US pushing and urging, will China react militarily.

There's always a possibility of the US using Taiwan as their proxy but that's unlikely with Taiwan and getting more unlikely in the future for superpowers to clash directly.

If the tactic works in the Ukraine, that could make a hot war a bit more likely.

I'm only telling you what I think will be the most probable outcome. But I think it's a good discussion to have. Too bad most of the others can't think outside their sandboxs.

Forum List

Back