Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.

Saber rattling is expected given the weak fool we have in the White House. China knows that their democrat lackeys will be driven from power next year, they must move fast to secure a surrender from puppet Biden before Republicans have enough power to stand up to them.

As with the USSR under Carter, the military prowess of China is absurdly inflated. A serious engagement with the USA is not something China can win.

I could care less what China Threatens. Especially after they helped bring this stinking Covid to the world.

Taiwan is a country we have given our word to in it's defense. It is also a key trade partner and is close to international Sea Lanes. The last thing we need to do is BACK DOWN.

Of course we have an IMBECILE in the WH right now who Laundered money there. Doubt he will do a dang thing.

maplngbig.png

Choke point for Blue Water Sea Lanes. China has no right to the ancient claim or telling us we can't use those Sea Lanes. Our Navy has always been used to protect Sea Lanes.

Saber rattling is expected given the weak fool we have in the White House. China knows that their democrat lackeys will be driven from power next year, they must move fast to secure a surrender from puppet Biden before Republicans have enough power to stand up to them.
China sees the challenge as coming from the Biden regime. If either side resorts to military action it will be the Biden regimes responsibility, not Trump's

If actions are postponed until a new Trump regime then a whole new and different scenario would develop. I wouldn't predict that to be either more aggressive or less aggressive.
As with the USSR under Carter, the military prowess of China is absurdly inflated. A serious engagement with the USA is not something China can win.
If that is in fact true then it's truer now than it will be tomorrow, and so on.

I see China's next move as appealing to the people of Taiwan on unification. Digging a bit below the surface should tell one that that isn't a settled question.

Some parallel to the question in the Crimea is perhaps likely.

In any case, the rest of the world's opinion will be the most important deciding factor on which side is on the side of right.

That could invite an objective analysis here, as opposed to nearly everybody trying to fight an armchair war.

Taiwan is our business.
Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

Forum List

Back