Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

You are the target of chinese strategy

They will take just small bites

Individually none will activate your interest

But in time they will have you boxed in
He is a fucking moron, so ^ this will all go over his head.

None of that is going to disappear if something goes down with China. The chips will continue to be produced. You seem to think we'll lose access to something important if China takes action against Taiwan. We won't. Also factories can be built elsewhere.

I think you just don't want to leave China alone. I think your whole nonsense argument here is just to disguise the fact that you simply don't want China to get its way. I don't think it's actually deeper than that.

How will they produce those chips without the skilled workers it takes to make them? Will they simply export the employees to Taiwan to work in their bombed out factories? China would be slitting their own throats.

I don't want China to get its way. Did we let the Germans. and Japanese get their way when they were invading other countries?

You should have stopped with the highlighted statement.

How will they produce those chips without the skilled workers it takes to make them? Will they simply export the employees to Taiwan to work in their bombed out factories? China would be slitting their own throats.

I don't want China to get its way. Did we let the Germans. and Japanese get their way when they were invading other countries?

You should have stopped with the highlighted statement.

The people of Taiwan would still exist and so would the factories. Taiwan would roll over if China got serious. They wouldn't need to blow up all of Taiwans production to win. Your position here seems ridiculous. The technology would still be produced. Do you really think we would lose access to that production and the ability to utilize that technology if China pulled Taiwan into their sphere?

Give me a break dude.

Last edited:
You are the target of chinese strategy

They will take just small bites

Individually none will activate your interest

But in time they will have you boxed in

It's going to be alright. Take a Xanex or something.

The people of Taiwan would still exist and so would the factories. Taiwan would roll over if China got serious. They wouldn't need to blow up all of Taiwans production to win. Your position here seems ridiculous. The technology would still be produced. Also skilled workers can be replaced if necessary. Do you really think we would lose access to that production and the ability to utilize that technology if China pulled Taiwan into their sphere?
I can see china withholding chips needed for military hardware

And maybe chips for medical equipment made in America unless we support all their policies

I can see china withholding chips needed for military hardware

And maybe chips for medical equipment made in America unless we support all their policies
China is already a huge trade partner. Money talks. We'll get our chips one way or another. Lol China isn't going to cripple us by refusing to sell us computer chips. Also another poster mentioned factories being built stateside. The entire argument about the chips is silly and unrealistic.

China is already a huge trade partner. Money talks. We'll get our chips one way or another. Lol China isn't going to cripple us by refusing to sell us computer chips.
Why would china sell us chips needed for our military?

And they would use a chip monopoly if they had it to blackmail the whole world

Yes they would do business

But it would cost their customers far more than the raw price of the chip

Why would china sell us chips needed for our military?

And they would use a chip monopoly if they had it to blackmail the whole world

Yes they would do business

But it would cost their customers far more than the raw price of the chip
China isn't going to fuck us with a chip monopoly. Lol This is silly.

You are a naive fool.
So your reasoning for why it's worth it to go to war with China on Taiwan's behalf is that they might try to create a computer chip monopoly and harm the United States? Dumbass.

Last edited:
None of this conventional war response with conventional warfare will mean anything as it might start out this way, but it will quickly turn to nukes. Then nobody will win unless an overwhelming first strike takes place in order to neutralize a foe before it can neutralize you. Trump didn't start the space force for nothing, but how far along has that gotten one wonder's ?

A good while ago, China intercepted a targeted satellite and destroyed it in space. How far has their technology gone in the ways of blinding us somehow ??
I always figured that to leave our manual overide on everything was highly important, but slowly we have bought into the god of technology, and the nation began to worship it. Well when that technology is found to be highly vulnerable in a modern war, and we don't have the manual overide switch to throw, then we are done.

Remember what sank the Bismarck ? It wasn't modern technology. It was the old sword fish biplanes that were low and slow, and could therefore defeat the monster battleship when it was thought to be unsinkable and undefeatable.

Wake up America, and get busy sweeping your back porch off, and when you get that clean then you can go around and greet your new company with a smile.
Swordfish didn’t sink Bismarck. One out of eight Swordfish got a lucky hit that’s damaged her rudder allowing British battleships to catch her and sink her

So your reasoning for why it's worth it to go to war with China on Taiwan's behalf is that they might try to create a computer chip monopoly and harm the United States? Dumbass.
What does any of that have to do with my post that you quoted? Go reread your post where I called you a naive fool.

What does any of that have to do with my post that you quoted? Go reread your post where I called you a naive fool.
So you don't think it would be worth it? Sorry, when you butted into the conversation I may have mistakenly assumed you felt similarly to the people I was disagreeing with.

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.
There is nothing in the United States can do militarily. Most of our force projection depends on the carrier groups. China has effectively neutralized those carrier groups with a new family of carrier missiles that will make toast out of any aircraft carrier within 500 miles of their shores. All of this has been thought out well ahead of time. But wait we're all set we now have men wearing skirts! So everything will be okay!

These are massive machines that come straight down at enormous speed and are nearly impossible to intercept. One strike would split an aircraft carrier in two. But everything will be okay because we now have men wearing skirts!

Jo

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that China will invade Taiwan in only one of two possible months of the year. April or October. As there are no hurricanes and very few thunderstorms in those two months.

Forum List

Back