Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

If they are not worth the trouble, why don't you get off your computer and stop driving your car then, because the chips used in the, and probably many other products, were probably made in Taiwan's factories.
. . . and that? That is the same damn excuse Nazis and Imperial Japan gave to go to war.

nice.

If they are not worth the trouble, why don't you get off your computer and stop driving your car then, because the chips used in the, and probably many other products, were probably made in Taiwan's factories.
I didn't say Taiwan is a useless place. I said it's not worth a territory conflict with China.

I am very skeptical of what is published in the public media.

I always have been.

Between the years of 1994 and 2000, information was much more widely available on the internet.

Space force already had probably been in existence for well over 20 years before Trump made the knowledge of it public.

Reagan publicly announced that scientists were going to work on military applications for space in the eighties, but even then, it is a good bet that the military had birds already in orbit.

Back in the nineties, I had already known of a project called the TR-3B. Maybe it is disinfo, maybe it isn't.

The STATE sure still guards the stealth bomber pretty close. IMO? It is hubris to assume that our own side can't keep some secrets, and that civilians know everything the STATE is up to. Not just the Chinese, but our own side. IMO? I don't think that Chinese are near as advanced as our own side is.

It isn't worth speculating over though.

The Space Force grew out of the multiple Space Commands from all the armed services. All they did was put them under a newly named branch.

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.
China owns Biden so it can look really impressive when Biden allows it to take over Taiwan. China will say its saber rattling scared the United States when actually it was just blackmailing our corrupt President and his son, Hunter.

Forum List

Back