Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

Agreed.

But what does this population have to do with Taiwan?

Did the Chinese treat the folks in Hong Kong like the Uyghurs? Why or why not?

I am simply trying to diffuse hyperbolic war propaganda.

If folks wanted to use an excuse of human rights to stand up to China, then yes, you are right, the time to do it, was Tibet, or the Uyghurs. The Chinese are not dumb, they aren't going to kill off a highly skilled population that is inherently a capital resource. Why do you think they desire Taiwan in the first place? IMO, it isn't only the strategic location of the landmass that they desire. . . it is the economic and industrial output they are after.

If they can't take the island largely intact, without a huge loss of life and destruction of the infrastructure, I am thinking that is something that will give them pause.

. . . maybe not.

But I doubt they would just off and treat the Taiwanese the same as Uyghurs.
Depends on how drunk China has become with power, and military power at that. I think that the goal is to one day defeat the USA by these powerful foe's in the world, and they want to do so economically, but if have to they might try it militarily when ready. Building new and improved weapons of mass destruction is a good indicator of this.

None of this conventional war response with conventional warfare will mean anything as it might start out this way, but it will quickly turn to nukes. Then nobody will win unless an overwhelming first strike takes place in order to neutralize a foe before it can neutralize you. Trump didn't start the space force for nothing, but how far along has that gotten one wonder's ?

A good while ago, China intercepted a targeted satellite and destroyed it in space. How far has their technology gone in the ways of blinding us somehow ??
I always figured that to leave our manual overide on everything was highly important, but slowly we have bought into the god of technology, and the nation began to worship it. Well when that technology is found to be highly vulnerable in a modern war, and we don't have the manual overide switch to throw, then we are done.

Remember what sank the Bismarck ? It wasn't modern technology. It was the old sword fish biplanes that were low and slow, and could therefore defeat the monster battleship when it was thought to be unsinkable and undefeatable.

Wake up America, and get busy sweeping your back porch off, and when you get that clean then you can go around and greet your new company with a smile.
I am very skeptical of what is published in the public media.

I always have been.

Between the years of 1994 and 2000, information was much more widely available on the internet.

Space force already had probably been in existence for well over 20 years before Trump made the knowledge of it public.

Reagan publicly announced that scientists were going to work on military applications for space in the eighties, but even then, it is a good bet that the military had birds already in orbit.

Back in the nineties, I had already known of a project called the TR-3B. Maybe it is disinfo, maybe it isn't.

The STATE sure still guards the stealth bomber pretty close. IMO? It is hubris to assume that our own side can't keep some secrets, and that civilians know everything the STATE is up to. Not just the Chinese, but our own side. IMO? I don't think that Chinese are near as advanced as our own side is.

It isn't worth speculating over though.

you should say it will be Xi’s fault for invading Taiwan
Hate for China has distorted everything. China never did intend to take back Taiwan by force of arms. Until US meddling both parties were working on a mutually agreeable reunification. Both are Chinese people. They're brothers.

Now it could be that China has no choice on how unification takes place. Americans can consider the situation similar to Vietnam or even H.K. Now they are becoming a mighty empire and pushing back after centuries of genocide and horrible mistreatment by outsiders.

Depends on how drunk China has become with power, and military power at that. I think that the goal is to one day defeat the USA by these powerful foe's in the world, and they want to do so economically, but if have to they might try it militarily when ready. Building new and improved weapons of mass destruction is a good indicator of this.
Nah, I disagree.

The global institutions that run both national governments, want to cause a conflict, and then merge both systems.

Taiwan is just a convenient flash point.

iu
proxy-image

The folks that are really in control, wish to defeat BOTH China and the US.

iu

They don't actively want to defeat the US, they want to take their place as a great country and compete peacefully with the US and other countries. That will of course have an influence on the US but that's what happens when power is divided between other super powers.

History tells us that always leads to wars being started by the power that's slipping back and losing control. And of course it has always needed to happen before it becomes too late and the challenger has equal or greater powers.

This time there's the MAD factor that will likely change the course history has taken. There are at least two possibilities.

America and China will learn peaceful coexistence or everybody loses everything.

Nah, I disagree.

The global institutions that run both national governments, want to cause a conflict, and then merge both systems.

Taiwan is just a convenient flash point.
Your idea is at least somewhat nuanced and much less kneejerk like most of the rest. But I still see it as words with no meaning. Would you care to explain.
Also, I've written a totally different analysis of the China/Taiwan situation and I can find reference in written history to back it up.

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.

You are using RT, the Russian Propaganda Mouth Piece. Nope, sorry. I never take the word of Russians, only Cons do and then only Cons who hate America and American Democracy.

You are using RT, the Russian Propaganda Mouth Piece. Nope, sorry. I never take the word of Russians, only Cons do and then only Cons who hate America and American Democracy.
If you don't believe that which RT has reported on China being ready to use force against the US then you could either agree or disagree. Or if it's above your pay grade then you could read what others are saying or just ignore the whole thing.

Your idea is at least somewhat nuanced and much less kneejerk like most of the rest. But I still see it as words with no meaning. Would you care to explain.
Also, I've written a totally different analysis of the China/Taiwan situation and I can find reference in written history to back it up.
Thought I already posted that?

". . .In the end, the average Joe (or Zhou) on the streets of Shanghai is not your mortal enemy. The actual threat to your life and livelihood come from the would-be misleaders who have lied to you about 9/11 and the war of terror and weapons of mass destruction and the 2008 financial crisis and the wars in Libya/Syria/Yemen and COVID-1984 and nearly everything else of importance.

The politicians and establishment media mouthpieces for the real ruling oligarchy—the 3D chess players who are manipulating this game for their own benefit—are now trying to gin the public up into hysteria over the growing Chinese menace even as they're attempting to implement Chinese-style lockdowns and facial recognition systems and social credit scores at home.

Are you going to fall for it?"

Thought I already posted that?

". . .In the end, the average Joe (or Zhou) on the streets of Shanghai is not your mortal enemy. The actual threat to your life and livelihood come from the would-be misleaders who have lied to you about 9/11 and the war of terror and weapons of mass destruction and the 2008 financial crisis and the wars in Libya/Syria/Yemen and COVID-1984 and nearly everything else of importance.
(my bolded)
If you're basing your comments on any of that then I don't think we've gotten off on the right foot.
That stuff flies in from left field and IMO isn't related to a discussion on China that I'm able to relate to.

It is however something I could comment on in the right topic. It's correct enough to be a teaser.

Did the Chinese treat the folks in Hong Kong like the Uyghurs? Why or why not?
Hate for China has distorted everything. China never did intend to take back Taiwan by force of arms. Until US meddling both parties were working on a mutually agreeable reunification. Both are Chinese people. They're brothers.
u
One country is run by communist dictators and the other has a democratically elected

If mainland china could have peacefully lured Taiwan into becoming slaves then biijing would not be threatening an invasion

If mainland china could have peacefully lured Taiwan into becoming slaves then biijing would not be threatening an invasion
In actual fact, Taiwan's people would have reunited to align with mainland China because of the advantages and benefits of doing so. China's rise to world power is now a sure thing.

America's cause has now become the peaceable fight to gather in as many countries as it can to align with it's side. China isn't going to ever allow Taiwan to align with America and so China's peaceful methods may now require force of arms.

America considers South and Central America to be the other side of the same coin as relates to China's interference. But will America allow those countries to make their own decisions?

Mr. Beale understands this stuff so even if you can't, there's still some value in writing it.
In the news, Guatemala has made the decision. That's hugely important news! Cuba?

Hate for China has distorted everything. China never did intend to take back Taiwan by force of arms.
In that case you have NOTHING to worry about

No invasion of taiwan equals no war over taiwan

Do you agree?

In actual fact, Taiwan's people would have reunited to align with mainland China because of the advantages and benefits of doing so. China's rise to world power is now a sure thing.
Advantages such as no freedom of speech or the right to own private properity?

The truth id that communist china needs taiwan but taiwan does not need china

In that case you have NOTHING to worry about

No invasion of taiwan equals no war over taiwan

Do you agree?
You haven't read and understood what I said. If you care enough, do so and get back to me.
It's about China being forced into taking a different course to accomplish that which they will eventually accomplish.

As I said, I wrote the reply more for Beale's sake.

It's about China being forced into taking a different course to accomplish that which they will eventually accomplish.
China has no right to invade Taiwan

And if they do invade they are to blame who the consequences of that action

I assume you live in a democracy where the government does not have absolute power over your life as the government in communist china has over the chinese people

Yet you cannot understand why the Taiwanese would not want to live free too?

China has no right to invade Taiwan

And if they do invade they are to blame who the consequences of that action

I assume you live in a democracy where the government does not have absolute power over your life as the government in communist china has over the chinese people

Yet you cannot understand why the Taiwanese would not want to live free too?
Same reason why the people of Vietnam chose to live free.

Freedom never did come from democracies, they only brought colonial rule. America has brought death to so many countries in which the people were not permitted by the US to choose their form of government.

Why was that? To save the people of those countries from living under a dictatorship, or was it more like America being able to steal those countries' resources?

Canada is a democratic country and I would like to say that we don't force our choice on any nations. But I can't because we have ceded to US demands in most US led wars.

Same reason why the people of Vietnam chose to live free.

Freedom never did come from democracies, they only brought colonial rule. America has brought death to so many countries in which the people were not permitted by the US to choose their form of government.

Why was that? To save the people of those countries from living under a dictatorship, or was it more like America being able to steal those countries' resources?

Canada is a democratic country and I would like to say that we don't force our choice on any nations. But I can't because we have ceded to US demands in most US led wars.
You talk about America and vietnam (incorrectly I might add) when the topic is taiwan and that evil regime on the mainland

If you don't believe that which RT has reported on China being ready to use force against the US then you could either agree or disagree. Or if it's above your pay grade then you could read what others are saying or just ignore the whole thing.

I never.....REPEAT.....NEVER take the word of a Russian State Propaganda Arm. I leave that to Cons who hate America and American Democracy.

(my bolded)

If you're basing your comments on any of that then I don't think we've gotten off on the right foot.
That stuff flies in from left field and IMO isn't related to a discussion on China that I'm able to relate to.

It is however something I could comment on in the right topic. It's correct enough to be a teaser.

See? You don't understand. The narrative that has been written for you? Your beliefs? Have been dictated for you, and put into your head, by the same folks that are manipulating events.

Of course it is all related. :rolleyes:

These are the same people that own all the levers of finance, every investment corporation on the planet, your retirement, and all the media. They also own all the foundations that support nearly every University. . . .

iu

Forum List

Back