Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

There is nothing in the United States can do militarily. Most of our force projection depends on the carrier groups. China has effectively neutralized those carrier groups with a new family of carrier missiles that will make toast out of any aircraft carrier within 500 miles of their shores. All of this has been thought out well ahead of time. But wait we're all set we now have men wearing skirts! So everything will be okay!

These are massive machines that come straight down at enormous speed and are nearly impossible to intercept. One strike would split an aircraft carrier in two. But everything will be okay because we now have men wearing skirts!
I agree about the idiotic skirt wearing men. I do have a question about those missiles though. Seems to me an aircraft carrier could sit way outside that 500 mile attack radius and just launch fighter planes and bombers to attack. Maybe if those carrier missiles were launched from subs that would be different.

I agree about the idiotic skirt wearing men. I do have a question about those missiles though. Seems to me an aircraft carrier could sit way outside that 500 mile attack radius and just launch fighter planes and bombers to attack. Maybe if those carrier missiles were launched from subs that would be different.

As with the USSR under Carter, the military prowess of China is absurdly inflated.
After the Vietnam War, China thought it would be fun to bully a united Vietnam a bit.

Vietnam chased the Chinese out of Vietnam and warned them not to do that again.

After the Vietnam War, China thought it would be fun to bully a united Vietnam a bit.

Vietnam chased the Chinese out of Vietnam and warned them not to do that again.

Not quite. Vietnam was annoying China, so China invaded and destroyed everything in their path up to a particular geographic point. The Vietnamese inflicted 200,000 casualties and the Chinese said, we lost 200k. We can lose that ten more times and not notice. Stop your bullshit or we will end you. The Vietnamese have been very polite to the Chinese ever since.

The problem with stealing technology is that those you stole the technology from know the capabilities, limitation, and vulnerabilities of that technology.

China steals everything. China doesn't innovate. What they have is a mixture of stolen American (mostly), European, and Russian armaments.

We China to engage the US, well the invasion of Ukraine would look like a rousing success in contrast.

The problem with stealing technology is that those you stole the technology from know the capabilities, limitation, and vulnerabilities of that technology.

China steals everything. China doesn't innovate. What they have is a mixture of stolen American (mostly), European, and Russian armaments.

We China to engage the US, well the invasion of Ukraine would look like a rousing success in contrast.

The Chinese produce more engineers per annum than all of the Western countries combined. Yes they steal...( so do we btw ) but they also improve.
Their version of the F-22 is more capable and more advanced than the ones we currently have in service. India has also surpassed us in Air Technology.
The game is afoot dude...and we are losing it badly. The average scores for our kids coming out of the universities is dropping like a rock. The ones doing well? All Asians or nearly all. Many of them go back home with their knowledge. I not a fan of the CCP.... but if you think we can war against them you're out of your mind and believe too much Western media hype. Read the Military rags instead...they tend to be far more honest and have no problems spelling out their serious doubts about a real war with the Red Dragon.

The Chinese produce more engineers per annum than all of the Western countries combined. Yes they steal...( so do we btw ) but they also improve.
Their version of the F-22 is more capable and more advanced than the ones we currently have in service. India has also surpassed us in Air Technology.
The game is afoot dude...and we are losing it badly. The average scores for our kids coming out of the universities is dropping like a rock. The ones doing well? All Asians or nearly all. Many of them go back home with their knowledge. I not a fan of the CCP.... but if you think we can war against them you're out of your mind and believe too much Western media hype. Read the Military rags instead...they tend to be far more honest and have no problems spelling out their serious doubts about a real war with the Red Dragon.

In a word;

Nonsense.

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.

While the West has been busy trying to destroy Gender, empower Men in skirts, Eliminate the nuclear family.....China on the other hand has wasted absolutely no time at all playing catch up and has most probably surpassed us in Military Might.... the current Pentagon assessment indicates that in less than ten years we will lose a war with them....I don't believe that. This is the Same assessment department that said Putin would be in Kiev in less than three days. What I believe is that we are there NOW...and China is well aware of it. I don't believe that their first goal is Military....Unlike the West the Asian mindset is far more pragmatic....but I do believe they are READY. We have already departed too far down the road to social demise and we are now picking up speed. Our time is over...and this by our own choice. We have abandoned the value system that has made us a great nation and have now embraced the social Strychnine that we currently hold dear. It's just a matter of time.

JO

In a word;

Nonsense.
Nice Blindfold ya got there..... oh well...at least you won't have to see it coming.

Does China graduate more engineers than us?

Various articles in the popular media, speeches by policy-makers, and reports to Congress have stated that the United States graduates roughly 70,000 undergraduate engineers annually, whereas China graduates 600,000 and India 350,000.

(oh and the 70,000 US grads? 40% of them are Asian) Wake up dude!

Tell you what...here's what we need to do... We need to continue to put skirts on men and try like hell to make it legal to fuck third graders...yeah...that's gonna get us there!

JO

Last edited:
We should leave them the fuck alone and mind our own business.
As tangled up as we are with China, that has long passed on being a possibility. What we need to do is be honest with ourselves about how we got ourselves into the messed up situation over the years, and how we allowed some of the most corrupt compromised politicians ever to then engage for us to their ultimate benefit, but at our ultimate detriment now.

Once we went off the sanity train, and started engaging in some of the most embarrassing deplorable bull crap ever, well even the most hardened dictatorships began to sit back scratching their heads on what exactly it is that they themselves are making deals with. That's right, we ain't perfect by no means in all of this to date. Now the chicken's have come home to roost.

Play with the devil, and he'll most certainly entertain us. Sad situation, but a real one for sure.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

Some people may want to argue with the comparisons for whatever reasons ...
But the article mentioned where the drone operations accessed by the 'pilot' were all in English ...
Suggesting that even the software has been sold to them or stolen ... :auiqs.jpg:

While the West has been busy trying to destroy Gender, empower Men in skirts, Eliminate the nuclear family.....China on the other hand has wasted absolutely no time at all playing catch up and has most probably surpassed us in Military Might.... the current Pentagon assessment indicates that in less than ten years we will lose a war with them....I don't believe that. This is the Same assessment department that said Putin would be in Kiev in less than three days. What I believe is that we are there NOW...and China is well aware of it. I don't believe that their first goal is Military....Unlike the West the Asian mindset is far more pragmatic....but I do believe they are READY. We have already departed too far down the road to social demise and we are now picking up speed. Our time is over...and this by our own choice. We have abandoned the value system that has made us a great nation and have now embraced the social Strychnine that we currently hold dear. It's just a matter of time.

JO
I agree... Yes it could be that China may have released the virus in order to begin softening us up from within.... I know it's highly conspiratorial, but one has to somehow take a step back, gather one's focus, and look at every angle of the picture that has been drawn. We had a political class that attacked our presidency for 4+ year's, and attacked every American voter through that presidency who only wanted a better economy, job's, security, and a renewal of American self worth. We know who they were way back when, and we know who they are currently. They have adopted a hatred for their country, and it's countrymen and women. They have turned common sense into folly, and they've take everything and turned it upside down, and inside out.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

The sell out by our sniveling greedy self loving politician's has put us into a precarious situation, and it'll take some very smart Godly people to know how to get the nation out of it, but at this point only if it can be done. Justoffal is brutally honest, and that's to be respected, and should serve as a warning to America about the overall bigger picture being viewed concerning our internal demise taking place. It's about character and respect. If we lose both we're done.

Not worth the trouble.
We will have to make our stand somewhere and it is better that it be in other countries than ours...it is also better that we stand early one instead of allowing China/russia to strenghten themselves before attacking us directly on.

The sell out by our sniveling greedy self loving politician's has put us into a precarious situation, and it'll take some very smart Godly people to know how to get the nation out of it, but at this point only if it can be done. Justoffal is brutally honest, and that's to be respected, and should serve as a warning to America about the overall bigger picture being viewed concerning our internal demise taking place. It's about character and respect. If we lose both we're done.

I don't like what I am saying most of the time..... I hate it... but I hate lying to myself even more.

JO

Forum List

Back