China Takes the Leadership Mantle from Joe Biden – Calls for Peace Talks in Ukraine as Joe Biden Sends in Blackhawk Helicopters

Me too.

Based on who we choose to vote for, I clearly have far more conservative values than you.

If they do not live up to what they campaigned on you vote for them again as you would never vote for anyone not of your party.

But I do not sit on any fence. Fence sitting means one does not hold strong opinions, one does not take sides in an argument. As you noted above, that is the opposite of me. I have no problem taking a stand on any issue at all.
Usually on the left side of it….And you don’t know my views other than what you twist, take out of context, and lie about…You argue like a liberal, you defend liberal positions, you shill for libs, and most likely vote for Democrats…Yet you tell yourself you’re a conservative…

I feel sorry for people like you. The self loathing must be overwhelming…You have nothing in your life that gratifies you. You hate your life, blame everyone else for your shortcomings, have no power at work, or at home, and suck at golf….So, you come in here, where the members are anonymous, so you can invent a whole different persona, and say whatever you want without consequences….

Look douchebag, people in here don’t care about your sniveling, milquetoast opinions, nor the self righteous manner in which you present them. You’re as despised in here as in RL…Hell, at this point, you’re only tolerated because it’s entertaining beating up on your stupidity. Just like probably happens in RL….You make everyone dumber for having to read your bullshit? And the most you get from rational people is maybe an eye roll, and a snicker, while they utter ‘dumbass’ as they read…

Usually on the left side of it….And you don’t know my views other than what you twist, take out of context, and lie about…You argue like a liberal, you defend liberal positions, you shill for libs, and most likely vote for Democrats…Yet you tell yourself you’re a conservative…

I feel sorry for people like you. The self loathing must be overwhelming…You have nothing in your life that gratifies you. You hate your life, blame everyone else for your shortcomings, have no power at work, or at home, and suck at golf….So, you come in here, where the members are anonymous, so you can invent a whole different persona, and say whatever you want without consequences….

Look douchebag, people in here don’t care about your sniveling, milquetoast opinions, nor the self righteous manner in which you present them. You’re as despised in here as in RL…Hell, at this point, you’re only tolerated because it’s entertaining beating up on your stupidity. Just like probably happens in RL….You make everyone dumber for having to read your bullshit? And the most you get from rational people is maybe an eye roll, and a snicker, while they utter ‘dumbass’ as they read…

No man, but how do you really feel? :auiqs.jpg: ;)

I’m just sick and tired of these holier than thou jackasses that come in here to vomit their bullshit, and never are honest about their views…They think the rest of us are stupid, or at least as stupid as they are…

Absolutely. Their lies are so transparent it is often insulting. Also, they do not seem to learn from being wrong. They parrot the same bullshit.

How many of them still claim the Steele Dossier is authentic?

Lots. Its a cult.

Damn, that was one hell of a rant. Seems I have truly hit a nerve!

Forum List

Back