Joe Biden used border security as bargaining chip for more aid to the Ukraine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden Tied Ukraine Aid to Border Security, and It Backfired on Him​

Zolan Kanno-Youngs
Fri, December 8, 2023 at 7:38 AM EST·4 min read

President Joe Biden steps off Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023. (Kent Nishimura/The New York Times)

WASHINGTON - Joe Biden today agreed to increase US border funding for more aid to the Ukraine. "I hated to do it", said Joe Biden, "But I agreed to help secure the border by building a few more walls so we can send trillions of dollars to Burisma............um........I mean to the Ukraine"

Lindsey Graham was ecstatic saying, "Send more money to expand the war and virtue signal about securing the border, it's a win/win!!"

Still, others were not as happy. AOC said, "I've been murdered once again, just like I was last week, only worse, I will live another day to see immigrants perish because of fascists insisting on an open-air genocide at the border!!"

Another fine example of how badly conservatives fail at satire.

For satire to be good, it has to be close to reality. BDS losers are sealed off in a kook-fascist anti-reality bubble, so their "satire" always comes across as delusional, whiny and butthurt. So very, very butthurt.

We fully understand conservative "humor", in the same way we understand the humor of a three-year-old boy telling poop jokes. We just wonder why any supposed adult would consider it to be a knee-slapper.

For satire to be good, it has to be close to reality.

What do you think reality is? When REpubs tied Ukraine $ to our own border security, the President's spokeshole said ""It's stunning. It's stunning that we've gotten to this point … and that Republicans in Congress are willing to give Putin a gift, the greatest gift that Putin could hope for. That's what we're seeing,"

For satire to be good, it has to be close to reality. BDS losers are sealed off in a kook-fascist anti-reality bubble, so their "satire" always comes across as delusional, whiny and butthurt. So very, very butthurt.

We fully understand conservative "humor", in the same way we understand the humor of a three-year-old boy telling poop jokes. We just wonder why any supposed adult would consider it to be a knee-slapper.
I mean, I don't know about all that, but this crap definitely was not funny.

BS....Note how the OP poked fun at both Tater and Graham.

You're just jelly that your ilk have no, zero, zilch, nada, satire skills.....You always come off as mean-spirited.

Your reality is our satire:

1702070588111.png

1702070613521.png

Good to see that Biden's masters have retained a sense of humour .
Poor Piss Pants ---- he has wrecked my forecast of him being gone by end November .
But against that , the longer he lasts the more certain The Donald is of a huge success .

Actually, it is close to reality

A SATIRE is a sarcasm based on actual events, kind of like kidding on the square.
Which is why you're so competely unable to create or understand satire. You're lost in the Trump cult's weepy sore-loser reality, and you have no concept of what happens in actual reality.

That's what happens when you self-lobotomize yourself by way of slavish consumption of cult propaganda.

Which is why you're so competely unable to create or understand satire. You're lost in the Trump cult's weepy sore-loser reality, and you have no concept of what happens in actual reality.

That's what happens when you self-lobotomize yourself by way of slavish consumption of cult propaganda.

The cult propaganda:

1702071765873.png

1702071784250.png

The cult propaganda:
Why did you think that made any sense?

News flash: It makes no sense outside of whatever butthurt reality you reside in.

And no, I don't want you to explain it. To paraphrase Nietzsche, "When you gaze into the stupid, the stupid gazes back into you". Attempting to understand Trump cult thinking is a danger to sanity.

Forum List

Back