China Takes the Leadership Mantle from Joe Biden – Calls for Peace Talks in Ukraine as Joe Biden Sends in Blackhawk Helicopters

The humiliation of the warmonger Usurper continues.

China took the leadership mantle from Joe Biden and the United States on Thursday.

China called for peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

The Chi-Coms are not ready for World War III like Joe Biden and US politicians.

Gee, I sure hope the war in Ukraine ends before 2024 just in case you halfwits reelect Trump. He'll sell Ukraine out to his ass buddy Putin in a heartbeat. What's even worse is the fact that anyone with a brain knows that Trump loves Pooty & he's been a bagman for the Russian mob for years.

The United States has overtaken European countries in terms of total aid to Ukraine, pledging 73.1 billion euros to Kiev, according to the results of a study published on Tuesday by the Institute for Kiel World Economics (ifW).
For the European Union, the comparable value is 54.9 billion euros It is noted that the share of financial and military assistance obligations has increased compared to humanitarian aid.

Ukraine will never see the EU pledges!

Just look how Trump had to beat the bushes for NATO countries to pay something and not all that was owed by Eurotrash on that debt!!

Looks to me like the memo was between Russia and Ukraine. If we had any kind of obligation to Ukraine, why was it not honored in 2014 when Obama told Putin to go ahead and annex Crimea and did nothing about it--not so much as a protest? This is nothing but theft of US taxpayers $$$.
Here it is again:
"The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance,[2] prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations." As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons."

You're right that when Russia took Crimea back the group did nothing. Same when Russia took the Donbas, until Trump gotcvin and gave them Javelins and other military aid.

Here it is again:
"The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance,[2] prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations." As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons."

You're right that when Russia took Crimea back the group did nothing. Same when Russia took the Donbas, until Trump gotcvin and gave them Javelins and other military aid.

You're a Neo-Nazi supporting dimwit.

prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan,
Where did it say we had an obligation to defend Ukraine? That's right it didn't. Agreeing to not use force is a far cry from defending them. They are not NATO members. Other former Soviet republics ARE NATO members but Ukraine is not. Sorry, not my country, not my war. The US IS NOT THE POLICEMAN OF THE WORLD. The world has been demanding just that for over 50 years. Biden's money laundering operation needs to come to an immediate end.

Treaty 'of sorts'....
The goddamned nukes belonged to Russia!
True. Russia took their nukes back, but the silos and other infrastructure were dismantled.

The humiliation of the warmonger Usurper continues.

China took the leadership mantle from Joe Biden and the United States on Thursday.

China called for peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

The Chi-Coms are not ready for World War III like Joe Biden and US politicians.

What is thete to talk about?

Russia either withdraws its forces from ukraine or it doesent

Where did it say we had an obligation to defend Ukraine? That's right it didn't. Agreeing to not use force is a far cry from defending them. They are not NATO members. Other former Soviet republics ARE NATO members but Ukraine is not. Sorry, not my country, not my war. The US IS NOT THE POLICEMAN OF THE WORLD. The world has been demanding just that for over 50 years. Biden's money laundering operation needs to come to an immediate end.
It said we provide "security assurances". From Wiki:
The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances comprises three substantially identical political agreements signed at the OSCE conference in Budapest, Hungary, on 5 December 1994, to provide security assurances by its signatories relating to the accession of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT). The three memoranda were originally signed by three nuclear powers: the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States. China and France gave somewhat weaker individual assurances in separate documents.

The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances comprises three substantially identical political agreements signed at the OSCE conference in Budapest, Hungary, on 5 December 1994, to provide security assurances by its signatories relating to the accession of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT). The three memoranda were originally signed by three nuclear powers: the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States. China and France gave somewhat weaker individual assurances in separate documents.
So what you are saying is that the US can unilaterally choose to defend Ukraine or not? That is what has been done. According to your memo (which is not a legally binding document) we had an OBLIGATION to force Russia out of Crimea in 2014 but the supposed leader of the US told Putin to go ahead and take THAT Ukrainian territory. That wasn't my war either. There is no obligation to the US to support Ukraine either finanacially or militarily. Some obscure memo that is basically null since those nukes are gone as was the original intent of the memo anyway does not obligate us to defend them.

It is NOT a treaty and even if it were--Obama violated it (according to you) in 2014 when he did not exercise those assurances--POLITICAL AGREEMENT? Don't make me laugh.
Let me guess, your last name is Chamberlain?
Putin needs to be brought to heel or he will take country after country after country.

Putin is not as smart as he thinks he is. Time will tell how much Russia lost by invading Ukraine.

It is NOT a treaty and even if it were--Obama violated it (according to you) in 2014 when he did not exercise those assurances--POLITICAL AGREEMENT? Don't make me laugh.
You asked for a basis to support Ukraine, I gave you one.
The invasion alone was enough for most NATO countries to furnish support.

~~~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu but, when Putin invaded the Ukraine in 2014, didn't Obama send blankets and MRE's to the Ukraine?

~~~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu but, when Putin invaded the Ukraine in 2014, didn't Obama send blankets and MRE's to the Ukraine?
That's because BO was a POS.
Trump sent Javelins and other lethal aid in 2017.
Putin wants his legacy to be reconstructing the old USSR.
Are you willing to let that happen?

We have significantly weakened Russia. NATO got the war they wanted.

Also, Ukraine is weak as fuck. Our weapons helped extend the war from the peace deal NATO disrupted in March 2022.

Now if China helps Russia with lethal aid…we will be fighting Russia and China in Ukraine.

Sounds dangerous to me.

spongebob-patrick.gif
That’s what you’ll be doing alright….

Nope. It was to retake the Crimea and the military bases there and void payments for their use.
Ukraine be honkies. What's the deal with the ass kissing to those white devils? 120 billion dollars and counting from the jit cell in the white house. We are still waiting for a pothole to be filled up from the 110 billion dollars allocated for the infrastructure plan.

Forum List

Back