Chicago Public Schools to Allow Both Sexes to Use Same Bathrooms

My argument is that you venerate slavers and rapists. It doesn't really matter that you venerate them for things other than slavery and rape, my argument still remains true. That you admire them for things other than slavery and rape doesn't mean the slavery or rape they engaged in goes away, it just means that you're the type of person who would still celebrate a slaver and a rapist. As for my agenda, it's to prove your culture is ignorant and deplorable and for that I think extreme examples work just fine. It's a lot harder to argue slavery and rape are OK which is why this discussion has made you so emotional. But let's not make it George Washington, let's make it a Nazi that cured cancer by expermenting on your people. Sure it will always be a fact his experiments cure cancer, but would you celebrate a Nazi for doing it? That's for you to decide and whatever you decide tells us what kind of person you are. Whether or not you're the type of person who's celebrate a rapist on a train so long as that rapist was someone you admired.
Not why we venerate them. You admitted as much. Again, why do you care? What is your agenda?

Here is the story on the real news.

I don't see it as a big deal. It's still "boy's restrooms" and "girl's restrooms". It's just that if you're a trans girl say, you can use the girl's restroom. Which is how it is today.

The only thing that's changed is the sign on the door.
No, what has changed is that a boy can enter the girls’ restroom without sending up a big warning sign, enough to save her from a rape by others who may have seen the boy go in.

This is not rocket science. What IS hard to fathom is why leftists feel the priority is transgenders’ feelings rather than the safety of regular girls.

Forum List

Back