Chicago Public Schools eliminating sex-specific restrooms to 'increase gender equity'

It just means that the people in Europe went crazy first. Now it's the USA's turn.
It means that people in Europe are a lot more mature than some of us. Nude female beach goers
are also a European tradition, and as an immature American, I ogled at those beauties while in France.
Couldn't help myself.

The only scenario is if each bathroom is individual and can be locked. That I would accept.

I can't understand though how having bathrooms for men and women isn't equal. Aside from .02% of the population everyone is either a man or woman, each get their own bathroom, that's equal.

You go the bathroom that coresponds with the gender it says on your birth certificate. It's not everyone's responsibility to cater to a small percent of the public's fantasies.
100% of the population is either a man or a woman

but .02% suffers from an extreme mental illness

It means that people in Europe are a lot more mature than some of us. Nude female beach goers
are also a European tradition, and as an immature American, I ogled at those beauties while in France.
Couldn't help myself.
Just shows how naive you are if you think French men aren't ogling nude women. And WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK does that have to do with endangering our children?

Truly a moronic statement

Couldn't help myself.
Yeah, I was going to mention the topless beaches in France as well. It’s just a completely different attitude toward sex and has really nothing to do with “trans” issues. They were doing the co ed public restroom thing long before the current trans debate. They genuinely don’t give a shit and don’t have the same hang ups we do.

They’ve been doing it for decades and apparently have no problems. Everybody poops. Everybody pees. Doing it in the same room is not a big deal unless you make it one. Men and women using the same restrooms will not lead to women being raped unless there’s already something very wrong with said society.

When equity is confused with equality, it isn't changing the plaques on toilets that education needs to address.

Just shows how naive you are if you think French men aren't ogling nude women. And WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK does that have to do with endangering our children?

A moronic statement? Yours is a moronic comment because I never mentioned the endangerment of our children. You are a dummkopf for sure.

In France, females don't pee in a toilet. They squat over the pee drain, and there is no pee drain in this room!
I’m still traumatized from the hole-in-the-floors I saw in French restrooms. Team America all the way in this one.

A moronic statement? Yours is a moronic comment because I never mentioned the endangerment of our children. You are a dummkopf for sure.
What is this thread about?

And you're talking about nude consenting adults on a nude beach in another country.

Fucking idiot

Libs will deny it, but female nudity in our society cheapens women and reduces respect for all women

this is one point that I agree with the muslim religion on

Men and women using the same restrooms will not lead to women being raped
Screenshot_20211221-112011_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20211221-111959_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20211221-111951_Google.jpg

I don’t think existing restrooms should be made co ed for the purpose of appeasing transsexuals.

But I do think it’s inherently unnecessary that they’re divided by sex in the first place.

The idea that men, women and children peeing and pooping in the same restroom will somehow lead to women being raped or children being molested is stupid and paranoid.

Unless one has x-ray vison or someone decides to take a dump in the middle of the floor, no one is going to see anyone else’s unmentionables. Stalls have doors. And, I don’t know about you, but when I piss in a urinal my back faces everyone else.

Single occupancy bathrooms with locks on the door. One 'creature' at a time.

Well, I can’t actually click on any of those stories, but it seems they all happened in ladies rooms and not co ed ones. How does that support your position?
Women AND little girls are raped or molested in restrooms because they are secluded from public view.

So why the fuck would you make it even easier for the predators by making it OK for them to even be in there????

That's like offering your car keys to a known thief.

Beyond stupid

Women AND little girls are raped or molested in restrooms because they are secluded from public view.

So why the fuck would you make it even easier for the predators by making it OK for them to even be in there????

That's like offering your car keys to a known thief.

Beyond stupid
Then why don’t they lead to increased incidences of sexual assault in places that *do* have co ed restrooms?

If anything, making them co ed would make them *less* secluded. Maybe predators are attracted to ladies rooms because they know there won’t be any other men there to intervene?

Then why don’t they lead to increased incidences of sexual assault in places that *do* have co ed restrooms?

If anything, making them co ed would make them *less* secluded. Maybe predators are attracted to ladies rooms because they know there won’t be any other men there to intervene?
I'm not worried about "other" nations ya tard. I am concerned about our children & grandchildren. It is CRYSTAL CLEAR this is a problem here so ignoring it because it may not be a problem in other nations makes sense how?

Forum List

Back