Chicago Public Schools to Allow Both Sexes to Use Same Bathrooms

Here's a little jewel also.

Public school teachers instructing YOUR KIDS on how to use Witchcraft. Damn if you can pray to God but it seems to be okay to call on Satan in public schools. I don't know. There might be a clue in there somewhere.

That doesn’t make any sense. By your operational definition there would not be any statues out there.
What part doesn't make sense to you? I said you lot venerate and idolize slavers and rapists. You said you didn't venerate and idolize them for slaving and raping. I pointed out that doesn't really change the fact that they are indeed slavers and rapists and that you are simply giving me excuses for why you venerate them, but weren't really disagreeing with my argument that do. And here we are.

Yes, if it were up to me our society and culture wouldn't venerate slavers and rapists and so naturally there would be no statues of slavers and rapists. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be any statues out there, there are plenty of Americans worth venerating who weren't slavers and rapists.

What part doesn't make sense to you? I said you lot venerate and idolize slavers and rapists. You said you didn't venerate and idolize them for slaving and raping. I pointed out that doesn't really change the fact that they are indeed slavers and rapists and that you are simply giving me excuses for why you venerate them, but weren't really disagreeing with my argument that do. And here we are.

Yes, if it were up to me our society and culture wouldn't venerate slavers and rapists and so naturally there would be no statues of slavers and rapists. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be any statues out there, there are plenty of Americans worth venerating who weren't slavers and rapists.
I disagree. Now what? Larry Bird used to trash talk and fight. So when we elect him to the HOF we do so for his trash talking and fighting? MJ was an adulterer and gambler. So we celebrate an adulterer and gambler? LoL

I disagree. Now what? Larry Bird used to trash talk and fight. So when we elect him to the HOF we do so for his trash talking and fighting? MJ was an adulterer and gambler. So we celebrate an adulterer and gambler? LoL
You disagree with what? That you venerate slavers and rapists? Because I think I've demonstrated quite clearly that you do. If you want to believe venerating slavers and rapists is like celebrating Michael Jordan or Larry Bird that just shows how indoctrinated you are. Do you really think slavery and rape is on par with gambling? Look at the ridiculous lengths you'll go to and the embarrassing arguments you'll make because you can't imagine what could be wrong with venerating slavers and rapists when their names are Washington and Jefferson. That's what indoctrination does. And that what it looks like.

In other news:
21% of kids met or exceeded English standards this year, compared to 28% in 2019. In math, only 16% met or exceeded expectations, down from 24% the year before the pandemic. The test wasn’t administered last year.

No doubt this will land inner city minorities a scholarship.

Can we say Loudoun County?

Any school allowing freaks like Old Joe in girls rest rooms I would start with the teachers and work my way kicking the shit out of perverts, teachers and perverted teachers as all would deserve a good ass kicking

You disagree with what? That you venerate slavers and rapists? Because I think I've demonstrated quite clearly that you do. If you want to believe venerating slavers and rapists is like celebrating Michael Jordan or Larry Bird that just shows how indoctrinated you are. Do you really think slavery and rape is on par with gambling? Look at the ridiculous lengths you'll go to and the embarrassing arguments you'll make because you can't imagine what could be wrong with venerating slavers and rapists when their names are Washington and Jefferson. That's what indoctrination does. And that what it looks like.
You didn’t answer my question. Back then slavery was legal. We have evolved. Duh. We don’t celebrate them for being slave holders. It looks like that to you because you’re a whiner looking for a hand out that you call reparations.

You didn’t answer my question. Back then slavery was legal. We have evolved. Duh. We don’t celebrate them for being slave holders. It looks like that to you because you’re a whiner looking for a hand out that you call reparations.
What question didn't I answer?

Slavery and rape being legal doesn't make it moral and okay.

That's not quite how evolution works and I'm not sure you can take credit for "us" evolving when you still venerate slavers and rapists.

I don't really care why you celebrate them I'm simply pointing out that you do indeed celebrate them and that they were indeed slavers and rapists and that does indeed still make you a venerater of slavers of rapists. You keep trying to make excuses to me for why you venerate slavers and rapists and honestly I don't really give a shit. If you want absolution for that look elsewhere. Your reasons for venerating slavers and rapists really have no significance to my argument that you indeed do venerate slavers and rapists because you do by your own admission.

I'm not whining, I'm making a historically and factually accurate argument that hurt your feelings which is why you keep throwing excuses at me.

Here's where your argument falls apart. Let's say Michael Jordan was still Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player to ever live. And then let's add that he also kept women chained up in his home that he would come back to after playing games and rape. And sometimes they get pregnant and he'd sell the girls to someone else and she'd be raped. Would any of this change the fact that Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player to have ever lived? No. Facts are facts. Doesn't mean you have to put up a statue and celebrate him though. That's a choice you're making to excuse all the slaving and raping because Michael Jordan makes you feel good. It doesn't change the fact that he was a slaver and rapist. If Michael Jordan or George Washington were raping a woman on a train, by your own admission you'd make excuses for why they were still worth celebrating.

Last edited:
What question didn't I answer?

Slavery and rape being legal doesn't make it moral and okay.

That's not quite how evolution works and I'm not sure you can take credit for "us" evolving when you still venerate slavers and rapists.

I don't really care why you celebrate them I'm simply pointing out that you do indeed celebrate them and that they were indeed slavers and rapists and that does indeed still make you a venerater of slavers of rapists. You keep trying to make excuses to me for why you venerate slavers and rapists and honestly I don't really give a shit. If you want absolution for that look elsewhere. Your reasons for venerating slavers and rapists really have no significance to my argument that you indeed do venerate slavers and rapists because you do by your own admission.

I'm not whining, I'm making a historically and factually accurate argument that hurt your feelings which is why you keep throwing excuses at me.

Here's where your argument falls apart. Let's say Michael Jordan was still Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player to ever live. And then let's add that he also kept women chained up in his home that he would come back to after playing games and rape. And sometimes they get pregnant and he'd sell the girls to someone else and she'd be raped. Would any of this change the fact that Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player to have ever lived? No. Facts are facts. Doesn't mean you have to put up a statue and celebrate him though. That's a choice you're making to excuse all the slaving and raping because Michael Jordan makes you feel good. It doesn't change the fact that he was a slaver and rapist. If Michael Jordan or George Washington were raping a woman on a train, by your own admission you'd make excuses for why they were still worth celebrating.
More whining. Ty Cobb was a racist, wife beater and murderer. He is in the HOF. We don’t celebrate their misdeeds. You just want free stuff. These are the crux of your posts. Just admit it.

More whining. Ty Cobb was a racist, wife beater and murderer. He is in the HOF. We don’t celebrate their misdeeds. You just want free stuff.
No, the people you venerate wanted free stuff which is why they enslaved people for their labor. You're so indoctrinated that you can't recognize the very simple and obvious truth in that.

No, the people you venerate wanted free stuff which is why they enslaved people for their labor. You're so indoctrinated that you can't recognize the very simple and obvious truth in that.
So you believe we celebrate GW because he was a slave owner? Yes or no?

No, I believe you celebrate George Washington and that he was a piece of shit slave owner.
So we celebrate MJ, Bird, Ty Cobb, Kobe, Tyson, etc. for their accomplishments not their negative qualities. Not sure what you find wrong with that. You just want free stuff. Why won’t you admit it?

So we celebrate MJ, Bird, Ty Cobb, Kobe, Tyson, etc. for their accomplishments not their negative qualities. Not sure what you find wrong with that. You just want free stuff. Why won’t you admit it?
What free stuff are you accusing me of wanting? It's the people you venerate who wanted free stuff just like it's you who would still celebrate MJ, Bird, Ty Cobb, Kobe, Tyson etc. if they were raping a woman on a train. You make accusations without evidence or intelligent arguments but really they are just masks for your own projections.

What free stuff are you accusing me of wanting? It's the people you venerate who wanted free stuff just like it's you who would still celebrate MJ, Bird, Ty Cobb, Kobe, Tyson etc. if they were raping a woman on a train. You make accusations without evidence or intelligent arguments but really they are just masks for your own projections.
Reparations. Why else are you on your soap box? I already showed you that they weren’t perfect people and Kobe and Tyson were accused of rape and Tyson convicted. Not why we celebrate him. You admitted we don’t celebrate GW for his slave holdings so why the whining? What is your agenda?

Reparations. Why else are you on your soap box? I already showed you that they weren’t perfect people and Kobe and Tyson were accused of rape and Tyson convicted. Not why we celebrate him. You admitted we don’t celebrate GW for his slave holdings so why the whining? What is your agenda?
What reparations would I be receiving? I certainly believe Black Americans should receive reparations but I'm not a Black American. I'm a mixed race immigrant with African, Asian, and Caribbean heritage but my family were never slaves in America so if descendants of American slavery were to receive reparations I wouldn't be getting any. Furthermore, reparations aren't free anything. It's in the name. The definition of reparation is "the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged." Your rhetoric doesn't seem to line up with reality. It's the Founders who wanted free shit. They took it in the form of slave labor and rape from black people. Reparations would be repayment for those wrongs. I'm not whining. You can try and weaken my argument with that weak ad hominem but I'm making clear and concise arguments that are supported by fact and logic and you can't deny or successfully argue against any of them. You're the whiner with the excuses for why it's okay to celebrate George Washington, even if he raped a woman right in front of you on the train.

What reparations would I be receiving? I certainly believe Black Americans should receive reparations but I'm not a Black American. I'm a mixed race immigrant with African, Asian, and Caribbean heritage but my family were never slaves in America so if descendants of American slavery were to receive reparations I wouldn't be getting any. Furthermore, reparations aren't free anything. It's in the name. The definition of reparation is "the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged." Your rhetoric doesn't seem to line up with reality. It's the Founders who wanted free shit. They took it in the form of slave labor and rape. Reparations would be repayment for those wrongs. Again I'm not whining. I'm making clear and concise arguments that are supported by fact and logic and you can't deny or successfully argue against any of them. You're the whiner with the excuses for why it's okay to celebrate George Washington, even if he raped a woman right in front of you on the train.
What arguments? What is your agenda? And you’re too extreme with your example. If GW cured cancer you would still vilify him because he owned slaves.

What arguments? What is your agenda? And you’re too extreme with your example. If GW cured cancer you would still vilify him because he owned slaves.
My argument is that you venerate slavers and rapists. It doesn't really matter that you venerate them for things other than slavery and rape, my argument still remains true. That you admire them for things other than slavery and rape doesn't mean the slavery or rape they engaged in goes away, it just means that you're the type of person who would still celebrate a slaver and a rapist. As for my agenda, it's to prove your culture is ignorant and deplorable and for that I think extreme examples work just fine. It's a lot harder to argue slavery and rape are OK which is why this discussion has made you so emotional. But let's not make it George Washington, let's make it a Nazi that cured cancer by expermenting on your people. Sure it will always be a fact his experiments cured cancer but would you celebrate a Nazi for doing it? That's for you to decide and whatever you decide tells us what kind of person you are. Whether or not you're the type of person who'd celebrate a rapist on a train so long as that rapist was someone you admired.

Forum List

Back