Chicago Public Schools eliminating sex-specific restrooms to 'increase gender equity'

The only scenario is if each bathroom is individual and can be locked. That I would accept.
No, wouldn't work. These lockable, private rooms would just become hook-up and rape rooms within minutes. Boys would push girls into them. Two or three boys would force a smaller boy in! Public restrooms is the only way to stop sex crime of this sort. They would be a lot more effective at stopping sex crime if they were sex-segregated!!

It's just another example of the left overtrying to be fair and equal (sexes aren't) thinking too much, and winding up in fantasyland. These deranged loons need ti be sued at the very least.

Already cases of dehydration among girls is being reported (some hospitalized). Caused by them not drinking water, out of fear of having to go to bathrooms with boys there.
Sure ---- boys will be peering into the stalls, of course. And making it obvious. Flapping their parts around: you know they would. Could be a problem getting used to all that!

Does anyone have any idea what they are ACTUALLY trying to accomplish with all this? It can't be catering to trannies, surely. What is the purpose really?

Basically, Chicago is a dead carcass being consumed by maggots.
Huh. That has happened from time to time, in various cities ----- I wonder if you are right. I never heard it put quite that way, but ----- Berlin, 1945.

Sure ---- boys will be peering into the stalls, of course. And making it obvious. Flapping their parts around: you know they would. Could be a problem getting used to all that!

Does anyone have any idea what they are ACTUALLY trying to accomplish with all this? It can't be catering to trannies, surely. What is the purpose really?
I sense it is an immature rebelliousness against the establishment, and striking at it in any way they can. There's a wide variety of mental pathologies among leftists.

I guess they don't care about rape or womans rights anymore is what they're saying. This will result in a huge increase in rape and assault.

Of course, this just goes to show the difference in the way the leftist mouth pieces treat white males that are right wing and males that are left wing. The left wing group can do what ever the hell they want!!!

It's catering to the ones who make the most noise. In this case the LGBT mafia.

I guess they don't care about rape or womans rights anymore is what they're saying. This will result in a huge increase in rape and assault.

Of course, this just goes to show the difference in the way the leftist mouth pieces treat white males that are right wing and males that are left wing. The left wing group can do what ever the hell they want!!!
Right. They don't care if girls are attacked, if girls have sex-segregated sports --- they hate women, basically.

I think women are going to have to stop this ourselves: they are FEEDING girls to teenage boys in Chicago. Can you imagine the unplanned pregnancy rate in that school in 2022?

It's catering to the ones who make the most noise. In this case the LGBT mafia.
You may be right. Women are the victims, so it's like #MeToo ---- we'll have to be the ones to stop it. Take back sex-segregated everything-we-want. Because: testosterone.

First they destroy womens' sports with tranloon men. Now they're putting little girls into hospitals with dehydration, with their insane bathroom ideas.

And these folks actually claim to be for womens' rights, all the the while that they are piling up the transgressions against women.

The only solution is transparent public toilets.

1639078552960.png

First they destroy womens' sports with tranloon men. Now they're putting little girls into hospitals with dehydration, with their insane bathroom ideas.

And these folks actually claim to be for womens' rights, all the the while that they are piling up the transgressions against women.
Transloon!! I love it. I'm sorry, have to borrow that. Protectionist thought of it first, everybody!

I remember co-ed bathrooms in malls and stuff in Europe back in the late nineties when I went there. It seemed weird at first as an American but I got used to it.

It had nothing to do with creating a “safe place” for the local trans population or anything. The public just seemed to sincerely not give a shit if men and women used the same restroom. Women went in the stalls men used urinals, no one cared, women didn’t seem scared and men didn’t seem embarrassed and no one raped anyone.

I remember co-ed bathrooms in malls and stuff in Europe back in the late nineties when I went there. It seemed weird at first as an American but I got used to it.
It had nothing to do with creating a “safe place” for the local trans population or anything. The public just seemed to sincerely not give a shit if men and women used the same restroom. Women went in the stalls men used urinals, no one cared, women didn’t seem scared and men didn’t seem embarrassed and no one raped anyone.
It just means that the people in Europe went crazy first. Now it's the USA's turn.

I remember American Women that got pissed off big time if any male went into any female bathroom in any way.

So does this mean the doors can be locked, or can anyone just waltz inside regardless of their gender even if the opposite gender is already inside?
I swear to god, this country has gone insane!

It would be a very easy matter to set up a full row of individual locked rooms with doorways leading straight out into public areas so that no one is isolated from anyone. They need not be Gender specific only private.

It would be a very easy matter to set up a full row of individual locked rooms with doorways leading straight out into public areas so that no one is isolated from anyone. They need not be Gender specific only private.
Actually it isn't an easy matter. Renovating and rebuilding bathrooms and areas with plumbing is really expensive. If you are a boy use the boys room and if you are a girl use the girls room.

Forum List

Back