DeFazio Becomes 19th House Democrat To Retire

It is not going to matter if they pass the second bill on a weekend or Christmas time. The Repubs will say we can not do anything about it as they always say. And we will move further left by legislation the Progs always do. But we will feel good with the Repubs in power again lying to us as they do.

It is not going to matter if they pass the second bill on a weekend or Christmas time. The Repubs will say we can not do anything about it as they always say. And we will move further left by legislation the Progs always do. But we will feel good with the Repubs in power again lying to us as they do.
I believe that second Bill is in Manchin's hands, and he has enough sense to not play such a costly game.
If he votes 'no', I believe the skirt from Az will go along with him.

I believe that second Bill is in Manchin's hands, and he has enough sense to not play such a costly game.
If he votes 'no', I believe the skirt from Az will go along with him.
The concern at that point, is which RINO will they get to back stab the country and flip to give them the 50-50 split so Harris can seal the deal. That's how little faith I have in beltway Republican politicians to hold the line or do anything they were elected to do.

The Titanic going down.

That's what happens then.... the Rats escape

The concern at that point, is which RINO will they get to back stab the country and flip to give them the 50-50 split so Harris can seal the deal. That's how little faith I have in beltway Republican politicians to hold the line or do anything they were elected to do.
i agree

romney and cheney are particularly loathsome

Forum List

Back