Chicago Public Schools eliminating sex-specific restrooms to 'increase gender equity'

They are not marxists.
AMart is correct. They are Marxists, and comrad Ringo's avatar is Marxist.
When Communists took over Russia thanks to President Wilson, they legalized all sorts of perversions while torturing and murdering millions of Christians.
Germany tried to rescue Russia & Russian Christians from the mass murdering Stalin and his gangs.
What did America do about it? They did what Wilson did. Tell lies and destroy all opposition to Stalin and His Edomite self professed Communist jews.
Only under Roosevelt they carried out a mass Holocaust of the Heroic German People, who. at that time, were relatives to most Americans.

I’m still traumatized from the hole-in-the-floors I saw in French restrooms. Team America all the way in this one.
In much of the so called Middle East, they use squat toilets, and have a hose a faucet to help clean up. But, be very careful you don't drop your glasses or keys etc. down that hole. It will be gone at the speed of gravity.

So, in that part of the world toiletry is healthier and saner than what is happening in USA. The main problem over there are the maniac torturing murdering terrorists that USA is financing and otherwise assisting over there.

What is this thread about?

And you're talking about nude consenting adults on a nude beach in another country.

Fucking idiot
My comment, asshole, was in response to the blog regarding coed bathrooms in European countries, and I pointed out that nude bathing is also found on beaches in European countries, and that mature adults can adjust to it quite easily. This has nothing to do with what you are vomiting about.

AMart is correct. They are Marxists, and comrad Ringo's avatar is Marxist.
When Communists took over Russia thanks to President Wilson, they legalized all sorts of perversions while torturing and murdering millions of Christians.
Germany tried to rescue Russia & Russian Christians from the mass murdering Stalin and his gangs.
What did America do about it? They did what Wilson did. Tell lies and destroy all opposition to Stalin and His Edomite self professed Communist jews.
Only under Roosevelt they carried out a mass Holocaust of the Heroic German People, who. at that time, were relatives to most Americans.
You had to put a "sarcasm sign" picture, otherwise many here will take it seriously

I don’t think existing restrooms should be made co ed for the purpose of appeasing transsexuals.

But I do think it’s inherently unnecessary that they’re divided by sex in the first place.

The idea that men, women and children peeing and pooping in the same restroom will somehow lead to women being raped or children being molested is stupid and paranoid.

Unless one has x-ray vison or someone decides to take a dump in the middle of the floor, no one is going to see anyone else’s unmentionables. Stalls have doors. And, I don’t know about you, but when I piss in a urinal my back faces everyone else.
In France, there was not any real privacy, except for a partition separating each stall.

I'm not worried about "other" nations ya tard. I am concerned about our children & grandchildren. It is CRYSTAL CLEAR this is a problem here so ignoring it because it may not be a problem in other nations makes sense how?
I agree with you about coed, enclosed bathrooms for children in schools.

My comment, asshole, was in response to the blog regarding coed bathrooms in European countries, and I pointed out that nude bathing is also found on beaches in European countries, and that mature adults can adjust to it quite easily. This has nothing to do with what you are vomiting about.
It has nothing to do with this thread. That's why it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
You have to throw out asinine strawman arguments that are irrelevant to the fucking topic.
This thread isn't about adult nude beaches fucktard

The thread was about coed bathrooms in schools, and it morphed into coed facilities in other countries that work just fine. I commented on that. If you don't like it, oh well ..........

I’m still traumatized from the hole-in-the-floors I saw in French restrooms. Team America all the way in this one.
Those are luxurious compared to some of the hole-in-the-earth unrest areas I had to use back in the day.

Forum List

Back