Oregon forces all schools — elementary and up — to put 'menstrual products' in boys' bathrooms with 'instructions on how to use' them

The left are sick fucks and spreading their mental disease all over. Seriously, seriously sick.

Every public school in Oregon — including elementary institutions — will soon be required to provide tampons and other feminine products in boys' bathrooms with "instructions on how to use" them.
The controversial requirement is in accordance with the state's new Menstrual Dignity Act, signed into law by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown last year, which mandates that menstrual products be made available in "every student bathroom."
LMAO

I know this is not comedy but I was laughing my ass off reading it.. I mean, I used to live in OR and this is insane even for them.

Menstrual Dignity Act.. embarrassingly insane... Did I say I used to live there? Well, it wasn't my fault... just wasn't my fault. My father decided to move there, then met my mother and the rest is history... I had no say in the matter, none at all..

The only time these products are useful for boys is after the have had a fight and their nose starts to bleed, they can shove this menstrual product up their nose! :laugh:
Back in the day, i did ferry a man w/tampon up his nose into the ER

I recall getting a lotta 'wtf' looks.....

~S~

What the fuck do you care?
Are you so stupid as to think that they will cause boys to instantly want to be girls?

I think the idea of the story is utter nonsense.
But blowing it up because you are a drama queen helps no one.

Get a fucking grip.
you are the one who needs to get a grip. Children are the most easily impressionable of any of us.. But I guess you forgot that, probably because you don't like thinking about children anyhow.

What the F do we care?

We care about children being exposed to INSANITY... things that confuse them and mess them up. God knows they will have plenty of time to get messed up as it is but do we have to start in grade school?

But why do I waste my time? Dimrats couldn't care less about children. Roe.. I rest my case

Nothing really says menstrual integrity like our dear governor, here.

ap_kate_brown_float_lb_150213_4x3t_240.jpg
OMG

She looks like what Hitler would look like had he lived longer

mentally ill.. sick.. what's the diff?

Mental illness affects about one in four people.

It ranges from mild to illnesses that control people's lives in a really bad way.

"Sick" gets used in a variety of ways. I asked a question, it's kind of mute seeing how that poster is on my ignore list for some reason, probably insults or complete and utter inability to have a grown up conversation.

Forum List

Back