Chauvin Defense Attorney

That got the prosecution case to shift from claiming that pressure from the knee to the carotid artery cut off blood flow to the brain causing loss of oxygen and inability to breathe. The prosecution’s own medical experts rejected that theory.

Finally, we hear a sane description of Floyd's "I can't breathe" protestations and why they may not have been taken seriously.

Floyd's protestations were not in concert with his actions (resisting three officers).

Breathing smeathing..Lets get this fucking GD thing over with and watch it burn baby burn....

Chauvin is obviously not guilty.

They are trying to railroad him. Fourteen prosecutors? Seriously? 14? They didn't do that when they tried to railroad O.J. Simpson!

The only way he can be convicted is if the jury cowardly caves in to the terrorists who are threatening to burn our cities.

Fuck the terrorists. (be safe, wear a condom and a mask)

Last edited:

They are trying to railroad him. Fourteen prosecutors? Seriously? 14? They didn't do that when they tried to railroad O.J. Simpson!

The only way he can be convicted is if the jury cowardly caves in to the terrorists who are threatening to burn our cities.

The jurors could be threaten by name leaks if they don’t vote guilty

Fighting cops and resisting arrest and having a weaken immune system had a role

He's going to be acquitted.

Reasonable doubt has already been established.

Once again...nothing the BLMers or media have claimed is true.

The officer didn't have a knee on Floyd's neck...it was on his back at least part of the time.

Floyd's dealer was there with him.

The judge said a white substance was visible in Floyd's mouth...possibly drugs.

Floyd's drug levels were above the amount needed to cause an overdose.

Chauvin, per police policy could have used MORE force....including deploying his taser against Floyd...but opted to us less force instead.

Chauvin was trained to use the body weight restraint...and Chaivin was only 5' 9" and 140 lbs. Floyd was 6' 6" and 220 lbs.

And those are just revelations from the PROCECUTIONS witnesses.

If an acquittal causes criminals to burn down the cities...what are we going to do? But people in prison just to appease the mob?

Not a chance.

The cop is guilty of not removing his knee on the guys neck
It’s a question Of man slaughter vs 2nd degree murder
There is no way he is escaping

If I was a cop: I would have seen him hand cuffed and I could hear him breathing weaker and weaker and I would have removed all pressure
This cop did not

He's going to be acquitted.

Reasonable doubt has already been established.

Once again...nothing the BLMers or media have claimed is true.

The officer didn't have a knee on Floyd's neck...it was on his back at least part of the time.

Floyd's dealer was there with him.

The judge said a white substance was visible in Floyd's mouth...possibly drugs.

Floyd's drug levels were above the amount needed to cause an overdose.

Chauvin, per police policy could have used MORE force....including deploying his taser against Floyd...but opted to us less force instead.

Chauvin was trained to use the body weight restraint...and Chaivin was only 5' 9" and 140 lbs. Floyd was 6' 6" and 220 lbs.

And those are just revelations from the PROCECUTIONS witnesses.

If an acquittal causes criminals to burn down the cities...what are we going to do? But people in prison just to appease the mob?

Not a chance.
6-6 220 lol
Damn these black dudes just get bigger and bigger
If he is let go then the entire nation will go up in smoke

Todays testimony was damning for the prosecution. When the defense asked that cardiologist guy "So he would still be alive if he had just sat in the back of the cruiser" and that guy said YES. Ouch that stung.

Todays testimony was damning for the prosecution. When the defense asked that cardiologist guy "So he would still be alive if he had just sat in the back of the cruiser" and that guy said YES. Ouch that stung.
I think 10 years is fair and 5 yrs to other cops
I don’t know
What is 3rd degree murder

Finally, we hear a sane description of Floyd's "I can't breathe" protestations and why they may not have been taken seriously.

Floyd's protestations were not in concert with his actions (resisting three officers).

Sure looks to me like Floyd was breathing just fine. Had he not resisted arrest, he never would have ended up on the road with three cops on top trying to hold him in place.

End the sham trial now. Free Chauvin. Time for Blacks to learn that resisting arrest and committing crime have consequences.

Too damn right! The thing is, those who were concerned that riots might break out if he wasn't convicted, are watching riots, anyway. I would have refused to be on that jury. Anything less than a death penalty or life without parole and the burning and looting won't stop until National Guard troops are deployed with loaded weapons.
The 20-year-old gangsta-wannabe that died yesterday could be lawyering up for a big payout if he'd simply gone quietly. I seriously do not understand what it is about these young black men that they can claim to be so afraid of crazy, trigger-happy cops and STILL try to resist.

I think 10 years is fair and 5 yrs to other cops
I don’t know
What is 3rd degree murder
IF the defense convinces jurors that Chauvin followed protocol then he MUST be acquitted. If they hang a manslaughter charge on him, the news will only announce that Chauvin was acquitted of murder in the Floyd case. These evil ghouls WANT BLOODSHED and fire.

Forum List

Back