Chauvin Defense Attorney

These blacks have zero respect for the law or any police
If the thug was not drugged out of his mind and resisting arrest then he would be alive

I have a long experience with ARRESTEES. I had to examine hundreds of them as they were being dragged
off to jail. ------I always took their extensive and FLAMBOYANT complaints seriously------ya nevah know-------one must consider the OUTSIDE chance
that one of those idiot complaints is---TRUE. A few
arrestees can create GRIDLOCK in an emergency room.
It is easy to get cynical
Well, of course, no one wants to be dragged off to jail however, what would you do if someone was complaining they can't breathe while fighting off multiple officers trying to 'drag' them to jail? In an ER, there is plenty of medical professionals and equipment to determine if that person was oxygen deprived. Not so for officers on the street. They can only go by actions and Floyd's actions seemed to be of a person who had plenty of breath to vocally and physically protest for quite a while while saying "I can't breathe."

Also...WHAT IF...Say...You checked him out and found out there was nothing wrong with his blood oxygen level and you let the officers take him away....Then he dies on the way to the jail......What then? Do we blame YOU?

In today's IDIOT "race" climate------someone has to
pay. The death of a "person of color" requires a human sacrifice. I did the role of "examine" the arrestee for several decades------I am lucky----I do not
do it anymore. As to death-----in dealing with large
numbers of people there is ALWAYS a few deaths-----
which cannot be attributed to any cause at all even with careful autopsy, lab studies etc ----there is actually a "syndrome" of "sudden adult death" in the
annals of medicine just as there is "crib death" in
infants

Well, there certainly are a large number of cops roughing up and killing black people...that's for sure.

As for the "human sacrifice"...Amber Guyger went into a black man's apartment...shot him dead...was found guilty of murder...and given a whopping 10 years in jail. Murder--10 years!

And as pathetic and shockingly light was the sentence...I suppose we should be happy that the murderous bitch got that. Four cops beat the holy shit out of Rodney King in Los Angeles back in the 90's. In the original trial, they were found not-guilty even though it was filmed and King was handcuffed according to The Daily Beast. Four cops...beat a handcuffed black man. And were not convicted. Convicted of what? Excessive force! The four cops were not convicted of using excessive force even though that four of them hit King 53 times with their clubs.

If I were black, I'd probably think about wearing a body cam like the police officers do...just in case there are not people around to record the inevitable confrontation that the police will instigate.

Well over 90% of police officers do their job professionally and without malice toward anyone who based on race or color. The 1-10% that do not give the rest a bad name. The problem is that when the 1-10% sit on a suspect's neck for 8 minutes after they are restrained...the other 90% often give their fellow officer the benefit of the doubt. I was happy to see that wasn't happening in Minneapolis.

I live in a HIGHLY diverse area of my town. I need a LOT MORE cameras of all kinds to catch the stench and
filth to which I and my husband have been subjected by "persons of color"-----to wit FELONIES
You are just a racist bitch. That's all it amounts to.

I live in a HIGHLY diverse area of my town. I need a LOT MORE cameras of all kinds to catch the stench and
filth to which I and my husband have been subjected by "persons of color"-----to wit FELONIES
Yes....I used to live in such an area. Filled with 'entitled' low class individuals who want everyone else to carry their weight while they cry and moan and pump themselves up with hatred. Hope you can get out of there.
So you lived in the white suburbs.

If the thug was not drugged out of his mind and resisting arrest then he would be alive
That's a lie.

That's a lie.

what is the lie, IM2? are you claiming that
I have a long experience with ARRESTEES. I had to examine hundreds of them as they were being dragged
off to jail. ------I always took their extensive and FLAMBOYANT complaints seriously------ya nevah know-------one must consider the OUTSIDE chance
that one of those idiot complaints is---TRUE. A few
arrestees can create GRIDLOCK in an emergency room.
It is easy to get cynical
Well, of course, no one wants to be dragged off to jail however, what would you do if someone was complaining they can't breathe while fighting off multiple officers trying to 'drag' them to jail? In an ER, there is plenty of medical professionals and equipment to determine if that person was oxygen deprived. Not so for officers on the street. They can only go by actions and Floyd's actions seemed to be of a person who had plenty of breath to vocally and physically protest for quite a while while saying "I can't breathe."

Also...WHAT IF...Say...You checked him out and found out there was nothing wrong with his blood oxygen level and you let the officers take him away....Then he dies on the way to the jail......What then? Do we blame YOU?

In today's IDIOT "race" climate------someone has to
pay. The death of a "person of color" requires a human sacrifice. I did the role of "examine" the arrestee for several decades------I am lucky----I do not
do it anymore. As to death-----in dealing with large
numbers of people there is ALWAYS a few deaths-----
which cannot be attributed to any cause at all even with careful autopsy, lab studies etc ----there is actually a "syndrome" of "sudden adult death" in the
annals of medicine just as there is "crib death" in
infants

Well, there certainly are a large number of cops roughing up and killing black people...that's for sure.

As for the "human sacrifice"...Amber Guyger went into a black man's apartment...shot him dead...was found guilty of murder...and given a whopping 10 years in jail. Murder--10 years!

And as pathetic and shockingly light was the sentence...I suppose we should be happy that the murderous bitch got that. Four cops beat the holy shit out of Rodney King in Los Angeles back in the 90's. In the original trial, they were found not-guilty even though it was filmed and King was handcuffed according to The Daily Beast. Four cops...beat a handcuffed black man. And were not convicted. Convicted of what? Excessive force! The four cops were not convicted of using excessive force even though that four of them hit King 53 times with their clubs.

If I were black, I'd probably think about wearing a body cam like the police officers do...just in case there are not people around to record the inevitable confrontation that the police will instigate.

Well over 90% of police officers do their job professionally and without malice toward anyone who based on race or color. The 1-10% that do not give the rest a bad name. The problem is that when the 1-10% sit on a suspect's neck for 8 minutes after they are restrained...the other 90% often give their fellow officer the benefit of the doubt. I was happy to see that wasn't happening in Minneapolis.

You are just a racist bitch. That's all it amounts to.

I am a racist bitch because I object to being the victim
of crime?-----the bitch who tried to stick a shiv in hubby's eye (81 year old eye in a very crippled body)
is ok according to IM2----that's all it amounts to---the
bitch who is technically "a person of color"----walked because the act was not caught on camera----in fact,
hubby is technically a "person of color" too-----but

If you can't breathe you are unable to can't say "I can't breathe". I'll stick with the coroner.

That said, the cop fucked up. He'll get something below murder.
The cop was doing his job he didn't 'fuck up' unless one would prefer that he (Chauvin) play-acted for the Body cams and IPhones like Floyd did with his ridiculous "I can't breathe" and "I got claustrophobia" and "Please don't shoot me."

Keep in mind----the arresting cops were SORROUNDED by the members of the HOLY
HOOD------if there was anyone who might have
trouble breathing at that point----it would be the
cops
As you seem to be in the CORRECTION MODE--SURROUNDED is the proper word. :cool:

thank you

If you can't breathe you are unable to can't say "I can't breathe". I'll stick with the coroner.

That said, the cop fucked up. He'll get something below murder.
The cop was doing his job he didn't 'fuck up' unless one would prefer that he (Chauvin) play-acted for the Body cams and IPhones like Floyd did with his ridiculous "I can't breathe" and "I got claustrophobia" and "Please don't shoot me."

Keep in mind----the arresting cops were SORROUNDED by the members of the HOLY
HOOD------if there was anyone who might have
trouble breathing at that point----it would be the
cops
As you seem to be in the CORRECTION MODE--SURROUNDED is the proper word. :cool:

thank you
All one has to do ta see reality is be mugged ,carjacked ,knifed ,of have ones daughter raped at school. Bernie Goetz was a National Hero. All Regular Americans should emulate him.

Chauvin isn't a racist. He's just a sadistic thug. He needs to do the right thing and hang himself.
Well he killed another sadistic thug so......
That doesn't seem to be the case.
Just because you’re black and being shielded by the Goebbels media - does not give your kind the right to engage in thuggery and violence

WRONG----a "mayor" of a major city said -----
"400 years of slavery"

Chauvin isn't a racist. He's just a sadistic thug. He needs to do the right thing and hang himself.
Just because you’re black and being shielded by the Goebbels media - does not give your kind the right to engage in thuggery and violence

"400 years of slavery"
I would give the cop a 10 yr manslaughter charge

If he goes free then 20 cities will be on fire
He should have removed his knee and the black guy was resisting arrest

"400 years of slavery"
Which is just another lie. It was 87 years here. And 157 under England.No where near 400 years. All Black History is lies like that.

"400 years of slavery"
Which is just another lie. It was 87 years here. And 157 under England.No where near 400 years. All Black History is lies like that.
It’s manslaughter!!!

"400 years of slavery"
I would give the cop a 10 yr manslaughter charge

I would not----I have seen too much---including dead cops. The ruination of his career is ENOUGH. An interesting study would be of the OBSERVERS----the ones who watched with passive amusement whilst
a member of the hood RESISTED ARREST. Had they any GROUP BRAIN----they would have HELPED SUBDUE the arrestee. You underestimate the DANGER and hostility cops face in DA HOOD

Forum List

Back