Chauvin Defense Attorney

Chauvin isn't a racist. He's just a sadistic thug. He needs to do the right thing and hang himself.
Well he killed another sadistic thug so......
That doesn't seem to be the case.
Just because you’re black and being shielded by the Goebbels media - does not give your kind the right to engage in thuggery and violence

WRONG----a "mayor" of a major city said -----
"400 years of slavery"
Which is just another lie. It was 87 years here. And 157 under England.No where near 400 years. All Black History is lies like that.
It has been 400 years sinces slave first landed here. That is a fact. We have been here 400 years and for all 400 we have faced racism. The lie is European history.

Chauvin isn't a racist. He's just a sadistic thug. He needs to do the right thing and hang himself.
Just because you’re black and being shielded by the Goebbels media - does not give your kind the right to engage in thuggery and violence

"400 years of slavery"
I would give the cop a 10 yr manslaughter charge

I would not----I have seen too much---including dead cops. The ruination of his career is ENOUGH. An interesting study would be of the OBSERVERS----the ones who watched with passive amusement whilst
a member of the hood RESISTED ARREST. Had they any GROUP BRAIN----they would have HELPED SUBDUE the arrestee. You underestimate the DANGER and hostility cops face in DA HOOD
Nobody resisted arrest, this was murder. I have lived in the hood bitch, the cops face the same danger there as anywhere else.

"400 years of slavery"
Which is just another lie. It was 87 years here. And 157 under England.No where near 400 years. All Black History is lies like that.
It’s manslaughter!!!
Murder.

"400 years of slavery"
Murder.

"400 years of slavery"
It’s manslaughter!!!

the 400 years could apply to the history of slavery
in the Americas-----our mayor is not much of
a student of history nor does he harbor a logical
brain in his skull. The actual history of slavery extends back-----more like---at least 5000 years. I am not sure as to what "black history" means

"400 years of slavery"
Murder.

the word "MURDER" does not apply. "MURDER" requires MENS REA

Well white boy the facts show that it is whites who are being shielded by the Goebbels media and that when we tally up all the crime and violence from the beginning of this country to this very second, whites hold an insurmountable lead. Hence since you are being shielded by the Goebbels media-and that does not give you the right to continue making up stories of others and does not give your kind the right to engage in thuggery and violence. And when I say that, I mean white thuggery starts at the very top. You elect thugs and criminals to make/administer the law. Which is why that thug Chauvin is sitting in a courtroom facing counts of murder and he will be convicted of murder.

"400 years of slavery"
Murder.

the word "MURDER" does not apply. "MURDER" requires MENS REA
The word murder does apply. It is a matter of degree.

If you can't breathe you are unable to can't say "I can't breathe". I'll stick with the coroner.

That said, the cop fucked up. He'll get something below murder.
Chauvin will get murder 3. The coroner said the underlying conditions contributed to his death. Unless Chauvin was aware of these conditions and the cocktail of toxic drugs coursing through the thugs system, which of course he wasn't, they can't get murder 2. Out in 5 to 7.

]Chauvin will get murder 3. The coroner said the underlying conditions contributed to his death. Unless Chauvin was aware of these conditions and the cocktail of toxic drugs coursing through the thugs system, which of course he wasn't, they can't get murder 2. Out in 5 to 7.

He needs to go to general population.

]Chauvin will get murder 3. The coroner said the underlying conditions contributed to his death. Unless Chauvin was aware of these conditions and the cocktail of toxic drugs coursing through the thugs system, which of course he wasn't, they can't get murder 2. Out in 5 to 7.

He needs to go to general population.
Ex-cops never go to general pop.

"400 years of slavery"
It has been 400 years sinces slave first landed here. That is a fact. We have been here 400 years and for all 400 we have faced racism. The lie is European history.
F off ,bastard. Slavery ended in 1863. Do the math. It has nothing to do with Racism. If a group of people insist on acting like animals ,they should be treated as such. I have never seen a neighborhood IMPROVE when blacks move in. Just the opposite is so. ALWAYS. As far as their "Original Man" theory , perhaps they are right. Was not Java Man our ancestor? (snicker)

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Chauvin got the same sentence as
OJ?

The difference between the two is that every single city in the US would be burned down & destroyed if Chauvin gets what OJ got after he brutally murdered two people and walked out of the courtroom a free beast.

"400 years of slavery"
F off ,bastard. Slavery ended in 1863. Do the math. It has nothing to do with Racism. If a group of people insist on acting like animals ,they should be treated as such. I have never seen a neighborhood IMPROVE when blacks move in. Just the opposite is so. ALWAYS. As far as their "Original Man" theory , perhaps they are right. Was not Java Man our ancestor? (snicker)
"Do the math"? That's racist:
1618158145904.png

This was the perfect storm BLM needed to propel itself into a global cancer. You have a physically very strong, very stupid, very high man and 4 poorly trained police officers who did not know how to handle the situation. It almost makes me believe Floyd was setup to be the poster child BLM wanted.

If F was set up, Japanese and German money was printed in Wisconsin during WWII. Was it Chinese communist fentanyl, like the virus?

Forum List

Back