Alvin Bragg's Prosecution of Trump set to Start April 15. What's gonna Happen?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I'm inviting predictions/guesses.

Two we-finally-got-the-Orange-Monster attempts have been de-railed recently. Now Alvin Bragg is on deck. Will he give Team Trump an opening to thwart this latest attempt, as Judge Engoron did with his absurdly high bond demand, and Flatback Fanni did by creating a sex and embezzlement scandal? If so, what will it be?

Bragg is under fire this weekend over his attempt to politicize the funeral of Detective Jonathan Diller, killed by the exact type of criminal that Bragg has become famous for announcing a list of crimes his office would not prosecute, including resisting arrest, the initial crime in the chain of event that led to Diller being murdered by a driver in a traffic stop with a lengthy record, and a shiv in his butthole.

But that will not be enough for Bragg to stop pursuing the ridiculous Trumped up charges against Trump. Will he have some sex scandal also? If so, will he be treated differently as a male than Bowlegged Fanni was as a female?

Here is my guess/prediction: Bragg will be discovered to have paid money to a hootchie mamma of his own, and to have recorded the payments as something other than "paying off a skank" or whatever Bragg thinks Trump should have called the extortion he paid to what's-her-name. Bragg will not step down, or otherwise change his stance on the case, but a delay will be granted on some pretext.

Just my guess, and I'm probably wrong with an infinite number of other possibilities. Trump may actually decide to let this one go foreward with no more appeals to keep the trial from starting. Bragg's is the weakest of several extremely week sets in charges. Everyone should realize by now that each time the Dems try some new persecution, Trump's support gets stronger not weaker.

Should be an interesting trial with star witnesses like Mike Cohen, Stormy Daniels and Mike Avenatti donning an orange jumpsuit lined up to testify.

Wow ... lawyers are corrupt ... who knew? ... did you think there was an actual swamp in the area that needed canals and levees to drain? ...

Forum List

Back