Chauvin Defense Attorney

It's amazing how racists lie to themselves.

Reports are showing that the prosecution has been a clown show
Apparently one of their key witnesses was so awful that he helped the defense lol
Then the defense used him as their witness lol

One of many blunders
Could be a hung jury

Chauvin may win
The riots are going to be Revolution big and it will be fun to see blue cities in blue flames

If you can't breathe you are unable to can't say "I can't breathe". I'll stick with the coroner.

That said, the cop fucked up. He'll get something below murder.
The cop was doing his job he didn't 'fuck up' unless one would prefer that he (Chauvin) play-acted for the Body cams and IPhones like Floyd did with his ridiculous "I can't breathe" and "I got claustrophobia" and "Please don't shoot me."
I've overdosed on opioids before. I know exactly what it feels like. It's horrific and terrifying.

It's true, you can't breathe adequately when you overdose on an opioid. It's hard to explain that sense of panic.

You would literally destroy the universe for one molecule of oxygen breathe.

Floyd suffered a terrifying death, no doubt about it in my mind. I almost died the same way.

"This is why you don't do drugs, kids" ~ Officer Confucius Thao

Last edited:
#4: fentanyl, one moment wide awake, the next instant, out like a light.

The entire case of druggie Floyd is falling apart and looks like a hung jury
The guy most likely died from drug OD but the cop exasperated it

Sent this video to my folks...they couldn't believe what wasn't being report by the MSM news.

I keep trying to tell them the MSM is trash now and cannot be trusted. Hopefully they (and others) are finally getting the message.

I was reading something about the Associated Press the other day...and what folks don't get is...this isn't a principled choice...the media leans so far left today because the right doesn't believe them anymore. 10% of conservatives trust the media...and like 47% of Democrats still trust them.

So the media MUST go left to survive. So they can continue to be profitable.

It's not working. Massive layoffs are right around the corner. But those laid-off...they'll be ok...

...they can just learn to code...:cool:

The entire case of druggie Floyd is falling apart and looks like a hung jury
The guy most likely died from drug OD but the cop exasperated it

Quazie, dear------EXACERBATED (of course he was ALSO exasperated----but cops are not allowed to have
human reactions no matter what the pressures and dangers under which they work----even black cops who
are DEFINED as "white pigs" no matter their hue

If you can't breathe you are unable to can't say "I can't breathe". I'll stick with the coroner.

The cop was doing his job he didn't 'fuck up' unless one would prefer that he (Chauvin) play-acted for the Body cams and IPhones like Floyd did with his ridiculous "I can't breathe" and "I got claustrophobia" and "Please don't shoot me."

Keep in mind----the arresting cops were SORROUNDED by the members of the HOLY
HOOD------if there was anyone who might have
trouble breathing at that point----it would be the
cops

Keep in mind----the arresting cops were SORROUNDED by the members of the HOLY
HOOD------if there was anyone who might have
trouble breathing at that point----it would be the
cops
As you seem to be in the CORRECTION MODE--SURROUNDED is the proper word. :cool:

I have a long experience with ARRESTEES. I had to examine hundreds of them as they were being dragged
off to jail. ------I always took their extensive and FLAMBOYANT complaints seriously------ya nevah know-------one must consider the OUTSIDE chance
that one of those idiot complaints is---TRUE. A few
arrestees can create GRIDLOCK in an emergency room.
It is easy to get cynical
Well, of course, no one wants to be dragged off to jail however, what would you do if someone was complaining they can't breathe while fighting off multiple officers trying to 'drag' them to jail? In an ER, there is plenty of medical professionals and equipment to determine if that person was oxygen deprived. Not so for officers on the street. They can only go by actions and Floyd's actions seemed to be of a person who had plenty of breath to vocally and physically protest for quite a while while saying "I can't breathe."

Also...WHAT IF...Say...You checked him out and found out there was nothing wrong with his blood oxygen level and you let the officers take him away....Then he dies on the way to the jail......What then? Do we blame YOU?

In today's IDIOT "race" climate------someone has to
pay. The death of a "person of color" requires a human sacrifice. I did the role of "examine" the arrestee for several decades------I am lucky----I do not
do it anymore. As to death-----in dealing with large
numbers of people there is ALWAYS a few deaths-----
which cannot be attributed to any cause at all even with careful autopsy, lab studies etc ----there is actually a "syndrome" of "sudden adult death" in the
annals of medicine just as there is "crib death" in
infants

Well, there certainly are a large number of cops roughing up and killing black people...that's for sure.

As for the "human sacrifice"...Amber Guyger went into a black man's apartment...shot him dead...was found guilty of murder...and given a whopping 10 years in jail. Murder--10 years!

And as pathetic and shockingly light was the sentence...I suppose we should be happy that the murderous bitch got that. Four cops beat the holy shit out of Rodney King in Los Angeles back in the 90's. In the original trial, they were found not-guilty even though it was filmed and King was handcuffed according to The Daily Beast. Four cops...beat a handcuffed black man. And were not convicted. Convicted of what? Excessive force! The four cops were not convicted of using excessive force even though that four of them hit King 53 times with their clubs.

If I were black, I'd probably think about wearing a body cam like the police officers do...just in case there are not people around to record the inevitable confrontation that the police will instigate.

Well over 90% of police officers do their job professionally and without malice toward anyone who based on race or color. The 1-10% that do not give the rest a bad name. The problem is that when the 1-10% sit on a suspect's neck for 8 minutes after they are restrained...the other 90% often give their fellow officer the benefit of the doubt. I was happy to see that wasn't happening in Minneapolis.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have a long experience with ARRESTEES. I had to examine hundreds of them as they were being dragged
off to jail. ------I always took their extensive and FLAMBOYANT complaints seriously------ya nevah know-------one must consider the OUTSIDE chance
Well, of course, no one wants to be dragged off to jail however, what would you do if someone was complaining they can't breathe while fighting off multiple officers trying to 'drag' them to jail? In an ER, there is plenty of medical professionals and equipment to determine if that person was oxygen deprived. Not so for officers on the street. They can only go by actions and Floyd's actions seemed to be of a person who had plenty of breath to vocally and physically protest for quite a while while saying "I can't breathe."

Also...WHAT IF...Say...You checked him out and found out there was nothing wrong with his blood oxygen level and you let the officers take him away....Then he dies on the way to the jail......What then? Do we blame YOU?

pay. The death of a "person of color" requires a human sacrifice. I did the role of "examine" the arrestee for several decades------I am lucky----I do not
which cannot be attributed to any cause at all even with careful autopsy, lab studies etc ----there is actually a "syndrome" of "sudden adult death" in the
infants

Well, there certainly are a large number of cops roughing up and killing black people...that's for sure.

As for the "human sacrifice"...Amber Guyger went into a black man's apartment...shot him dead...was found guilty of murder...and given a whopping 10 years in jail. Murder--10 years!

And as pathetic and shockingly light was the sentence...I suppose we should be happy that the murderous bitch got that. Four cops beat the holy shit out of Rodney King in Los Angeles back in the 90's. In the original trial, they were found not-guilty even though it was filmed and King was handcuffed according to The Daily Beast. Four cops...beat a handcuffed black man. And were not convicted. Convicted of what? Excessive force! The four cops were not convicted of using excessive force even though that four of them hit King 53 times with their clubs.

If I were black, I'd probably think about wearing a body cam like the police officers do...just in case there are not people around to record the inevitable confrontation that the police will instigate.

Well over 90% of police officers do their job professionally and without malice toward anyone who based on race or color. The 1-10% that do not give the rest a bad name. The problem is that when the 1-10% sit on a suspect's neck for 8 minutes after they are restrained...the other 90% often give their fellow officer the benefit of the doubt. I was happy to see that wasn't happening in Minneapolis.

I live in a HIGHLY diverse area of my town. I need a LOT MORE cameras of all kinds to catch the stench and
filth to which I and my husband have been subjected by "persons of color"-----to wit FELONIES

infants

I live in a HIGHLY diverse area of my town. I need a LOT MORE cameras of all kinds to catch the stench and
filth to which I and my husband have been subjected by "persons of color"-----to wit FELONIES

You're picking up your own scent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes....I used to live in such an area. Filled with 'entitled' low class individuals who want everyone else to carry their weight while they cry and moan and pump themselves up with hatred. Hope you can get out of there.

Apparently one of their key witnesses was so awful that he helped the defense lol

One of many blunders
Could be a hung jury
Good. Floyd was destined to OD or catch a bullet.

One of many blunders
Could be a hung jury
Good. Floyd was destined to OD or catch a bullet.
When you live a thug life ..it ends bad
I am at home nimbling on Jewish bread

infants

What a load of crap. A few worthless junkies get roughed up. They deserve far worse. Consider the thousands os CRIMES the filthy bastards committed to feed their sick habit.

Not only was Floyd breathing fine but he also was successful in resisting 3 police officers. It's hard to believe he was in asphyxia. At the time officers asked Floyd if he couldn't breathe then how could he be talking so much? Very valid point.

People were able to talk while being pressed to death. They still died.

Yes, and the video all by itself is damning to those who prefer to myopically apply racism to tragic events and not consider the events surrounding that one snippet. It's like taking one snippet out of a war scene and blaming one individual.

Chauvin isn't a racist. He's just a sadistic thug. He needs to do the right thing and hang himself.

Forum List

Back