Chauvin Defense Attorney

If he is let go then the entire nation will go up in smoke
Then it goes up in smoke. We don't imprison people to appease the mob.
If the mob decides to become criminals...what does that say about them?
The cop used excessive force !!
These black demons will burn every house down in the nation
Go Tell it on the Mountain.
I got hundreds of miles of desert in every direction ..so I will tell it here

It's most likely that the verdict will have to reflect on the potential for protests and violence that will come out of it. For example:
A guilt verdict of any consequence that would fit the crime of coldblooded murder will inflame white America to acts of extreme violence and further acts of murder by police to make their point that they have the right to kill.

A not guilty verdict will enrage black America and lead to violence by blacks, but their smaller number of rioters and protesters will be much preferable to the alternative of convicting Chauvin.

The table has been set for the turn to fascism in America. The police are obviously ready, and the military has already been infiltrated with Trump sympathizers.

And the cold blooded murder by the policewoman a few days ago was almost certainly staged to send a definite message by police that they have the right to murder black men.

Reminiscent in any way to how Hitler's Gestapo were granted the right to kill another minority that had to be blamed for the country's troubles?

Can we expect yet another coldblooded murder by police before the Chauvin verdict is handed down?
I think so and it will be as blatantly obvious as the last one in which a successful defense can be based on a police woman's confusion on whether she knew her gun for her taser/ass from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back