Civil War

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Here is predictive programming at it's finest. Slowly introduce the idea through an entertainment venue. Then in 10 years have it become a reality. This movie stats Friday 4.12.24 is anyone going to see it? I do like Kirsten Dunst.

I'm too busy cleaning my gun cabinet....

1712414234496.png

I'm too busy cleaning my gun cabinet....

View attachment 928092
Reality Has Become the Opposite of Rhetoric

The gun stores wouldn't defend themselves in any riot. There should have been a pile of dead wannabe looters in front of each one. Neither would the police. Anyone who prosecutes either group should be made to live in fear, as those groups are now.

Huffy-puffy blowhards are not following through on their self-cheering pep songs. What is being allowed is a formerly stable society being turned backwards, inside out, and upside down.

I just read this review on another forum.

A24’s Civil War is NOT a leftist propaganda piece.

Just saw the movie and thought it was incredible. Here’s a list of everything I can remember from the film, it’s absolutely NOT an “orange man bad” movie, or a “republicans bad” movie.

It’s a “a civil war on American soil would be unimaginably horrible for everyone” movie. They went to great lengths to make the politics ambiguous, I really think they want extremists on both sides to realize that a civil war isn’t worth it.

You can go to the link to see spoilers if you want.

Forum List

Back