CBS: Climate Change CAUSED the Tonga Volcanic Eruption

Tell me. Chicago was under a mile thick slab of ice 12,000 years ago. How many volcanoes in Chicago suburbs?
Ah well, abysmal ignorance is all we can expect from this source. And there was a lot of ice on the Cascades. And in neither case did the ice have anything to do with the presence or lack of volcanoes.

With shallow bastards and alarmists, every adverse weather event is caused by climate change. They're as bad as the rest of the Democrats that blame everything on racism or White supremacy.
What a dumb fuck that never considered looking to see why a geologist might think that a reduced ice load could lead to increased volcanic activity in certain areas.

Lol. No one said volcanoes don’t affect weather, fool.

Why must you misrepresent the issue? This is why you are laughingstock.
Gipper, it's old socks, he miss reads everything in here. hahahhahahahahaha First thought I had was to send him that response as well, well, I don't have to now, it's been handled. Thanks,

When they directly quote scientists, yes.
What qualifies a title of scientist?

Is there any conflict of interest that disqualifies said scientist?

Throughout history every scientific understanding of the world around us today was once a minority position. So why is it scientific to discount all non majority views?

You attack this person for simply pointing out the economic and physical impossibility of what the majority are telling the public. Why is that good science?

The climate change cultists will need to be deprogramed someday.
climatechangecultistfoolonthehill2.jpg

Forum List

Back