‘Catch and release’ killers: 150 victims killed by suspects released on bond in Houston area

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What we need are more gun laws!

HOUSTON, TX – “Catch and release” Judges presently on the bench in Harris County have released more than 113 defendants charged with capital murder back onto Houston streets on bond, and more than 150 people have been murdered by accused criminals released on bond.

Black gang members killing black gang members.

I'm like Chicago's district attorney, after a big shoot out where over 500 rounds were fired, she shrugged and said, "I'm not prosecuting this, they were all willing participants."

I'm like Chicago's district attorney, after a big shoot out where over 500 rounds were fired, she shrugged and said, "I'm not prosecuting this, they were all willing participants."
Of course you support homicidal maniacs on our streets, you’re a Leftard!

Long as they're killing their fellow gang members, I don't care.
Yeah, no chance they’d harm a non gang member after murdering.

Hint: After the first murder it’s just numbers.

So as long as it's black people killing black people, you are OK with it?

And you call our side racist?????

High crime rates lower the quality of life and that drives the peaceful mainstream people out of the Democrat cities and states.
This is what creates Democrat Party's economic dead zones.
Troglocrats are dumb.
When I was in El Salvador - 2nd most violent nation on earth - I had the fortune of having people with machine guns protecting me. And after spending time with locals I pity their conditions, especially the kids having to live in constant fear.

If a cop shot one dead he would be portrayed as a baby faced family man aspiring to a better future...a loving son and brother.... life snuffed out short by a racist white man wearing blue.

Now people getting murdered by criminals released .... and your calling the victims all "gang members". Can we hold you to that for future record?

HOUSTON, TX – “Catch and release” Judges presently on the bench in Harris County have released more than 113 defendants charged with capital murder back onto Houston streets on bond, and more than 150 people have been murdered by accused criminals released on bond.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for those who vote for idiots who have no interest in keeping their voters alive? Elections have consequences, and when you vote stupid, then bad things will happen.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Do you think if you were a victim of violent crime and you had a chance to testify against your attacker.... and you knew a judge was going to release that person.... and then that person upon his release might come after you and kill you.... do you think then that you would want to waste your time testifying in court?

Of course you wouldn't and this is how these elected idiots are dismantling our justice system all across the country in the name of equity.

Im guessing not all those victims are gang members, many of them are just innocent citizens.

Do you think if you were a victim of violent crime and you had a chance to testify against your attacker.... and you knew a judge was going to release that person.... and then that person upon his release might come after you and kill you.... do you think then that you would want to waste your time testifying in court?

Of course you wouldn't and this is how these elected idiots are dismantling our justice system all across the country in the name of equity.

Im guessing not all those victims are gang members, many of them are just innocent citizens.
Innocent, but stupid, for voting in Democrats...

It was 5 gang members from the same gang shooting at each other over an internal gang beef........all 5 caught on video, two left on the ground with bullets on them, and kim foxx refused to prosecute any of them.......

We don't have a gun problem.....over 27 years as more Americans bought and carried guns our gun murder rate went down 49% our gun crime rate went down 75%......then, the democrats went to war against the police, and started to refuse to prosecute and actually released, violent, repeat gun offenders...

That was is our problem.

Let's be even more on point...

You see a shooting.....the prosecutor refuses to charge the shooter......would any sane human come forward?

You see a shooting, the guy makes it to actual court, and days to a week after his arrest the judge releases him on without bail....would any sane human come forward?

It's all well and good to say the communities need to come forward to help police...but the police aren't going to be there when the shooter shows up a week later with his gang buddies to dispense gang witness control against your family.......

This has been my main gripe on crime for years and years and years. How stupid are we as a society? And the left want to continually pass gun control legislation while time after time after time after time we see these types of people who shouldn't have access to guns, get guns. At what point do we finally realize that gun control legislation does not keep guns out of the hands of criminals? The only effective method of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals is jail cells and bars on the jail cells. That's how you keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

This has been my main gripe on crime for years and years and years. How stupid are we as a society? And the left want to continually pass gun control legislation while time after time after time after time we see these types of people who shouldn't have access to guns, get guns. At what point do we finally realize that gun control legislation does not keep guns out of the hands of criminals? The only effective method of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals is jail cells and bars on the jail cells. That's how you keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

The democrats need to release violent gun offenders.

Normal people with guns don't use those guns for crime......so they need someone who is willing to shoot and kill others, to increase the gun murder and violence rate, so that the democrats can then demand more gun control......

Over 27 years from 1993 to 2015 millions and millions of Americans bought guns.......over 19.5 million Americans legally carried guns in public for self defense.......

What happened to gun crime and murder? As normal Americans owned and also carried guns?

Gun crime went down 75%

Gun murder went down 49%......

With those numbers the democrats had a hard time pushing new gun control.....which was why obama and eric holder started selling guns to Mexican drug cartels....so that American guns would show up at drug cartel murder sites.....

Also....by releasing violent gun offenders......over and over, the democrats insured the gun crime rates would go up.....

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

Forum List

Back