Actor Rob Schneider praises Arizona police after they helped him after his car breaks down

I wonder what he thought of the law enforcement a month ago?
That would show his true character.
Schinder describes himself as a life long classical 70s liberal, what progressives nowadays call a conservative when they aren't using derogatory terminology. In 2013 he became fed up with the California DNC progressives who he states do not serve the people of the state and switched over to the GOP.

Schinder describes himself as a life long classical 70s liberal, what progressives nowadays call a conservative when they aren't using derogatory terminology. In 2013 he became fed up with the California DNC progressives who he states do not serve the people of the state and switched over to the GOP.
Right you are

I never heard of him

but he must be pretty important in hollywood to get away with making fun of joe biden

I wonder what he thought of the law enforcement a month ago?
That would show his true character.

Do you only think he lauded them as he did simply because they helped him with his car? It sounds as though he's always held them in high regard.

Why would you think he had a different opinion a month ago?

Do you only think he lauded them as he did simply because they helped him with his car? It sounds as though he's always held them in high regard.

Why would you think he had a different opinion a month ago?
Well, it is Hollywood, it is that I don't know him and his opinions.
That's why I asked the question.
And you had to call me out, huh?
I laugh at you. :laughing0301:

Well, it is Hollywood, it is that I don't know him and his opinions.
That's why I asked the question.
And you had to call me out, huh?
I laugh at you. :laughing0301:

Yeah, I did, because it's stupid to jump to conclusions. The way you phrased your statement clearly suggests that you believe he likely had a different opinion of police prior to this incident. Fact is, he's a Republican who lives in Arizona...

Yeah, I did, because it's stupid to jump to conclusions. The way you phrased your statement clearly suggests that you believe he likely had a different opinion of police prior to this incident. Fact is, he's a Republican who lives in Arizona...
It was an honest question and that's why I was waiting for an honest answer.
I can't help with the way you took my comment, seems others answered my question.
And, now I know his true character.

I love watching him play the bell hop during the Home Alone 2 film. You can also find him in this 2005 released video from country singer Neal McCoy. :) :) :)

God bless you and Rob and Neal always!!!

Holly

P.S. That song got as far as #10 on the radio and sadly was Neal's final top ten release.

BINGO

Progressives nowadays are what we would call communists in the 70s.

Forum List

Back