U.S. reports 488,000 new daily coronavirus cases, shattering record

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’d hate to catch it. I hate colds.

It seems that the more people we test the more cases of the ccp virus are found that no one knew existed

But deaths remain steady

That why libs only want to talk about infections rather than actual deaths

It seems that the more people we test the more cases of the ccp virus are found that no one knew existed

But deaths remain steady

And as I’ve stated before, I have an aunt who was scheduled to be tested and she cancelled and never took the test. She got notification she tested positive.
I doubt she’s an isolated incident.

But deaths remain steady

Why is that with all the people now vaccinated that there are more cases now for all ages

On one hand, I listen to the news and their hysteria.

On the other hand, I don't see all these cases of coronavirus we're supposed to be having. Only 37 coronavirus deaths in my county since this thing started and I didn't personally know any of them. Of course, there's no way of knowing if they died from the coronavirus, or with the coronavirus.

Last edited:
People were waiting 4-5 hours in lines that were several blocks long to get tested in my area yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes at how long these lines were as I drove by. Also, the stores than I went in had reposted their "Mask Mandatory" signs. THIS is what Joe Xiden has done for us. Joe campaigned on having a plan for COVID and it turns out he's completely unprepared.

Why is that with all the people now vaccinated that there are more cases now for all ages
All I know for sure is that we’re all going to get the wuflu sooner or later

but very few will die or even become seriously ill

now the baby hitlers in government at all levels have become drunk with power and will no longer allow the public to make our own decisions again

People were waiting 4-5 hours in lines that were several blocks long to get tested in my area yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes at how long these lines were as I drove by. Also, the stores than I went in had reposted their "Mask Mandatory" signs. THIS is what Joe Xiden has done for us. Joe campaigned on having a plan for COVID and it turns out he's completely unprepared.
One of Joes campaign promises was to make testing readily available.
Epic lie.

But deaths remain steady

Until they realize that more cases and fewer deaths means near zero percent mortality. The whole thing is unraveling now. 2022 will not be a good year for Biden and friends.

FB_IMG_1640874228362.jpg

Forum List

Back